Was this guy a LABs member?

maui

Big Bore diggidy mayhem
kinda remember that guy.

I think they killed him pretty dead after that.

liked his "tank" though, just missing the gun turret but other wise pretty good

busa10

BAMF
He shot himself after getting stuck. He tore up the town though. It would have been a big international story but President Reagan died the next day.

OP
Stuman

Stuman

smoothly disappears
Website
www.stumanrides.com
Yeah, I didn't remember this event at all but it was a very interesting story. I'm not sure that they would have been able to stop him had he not gotten stuck. He probably would have been able to do whatever he wanted to until he ran out of gas.

Squidwerd

Ze Squidwerd
Website
www.snoopdogg.com
Yeah, I didn't remember this event at all but it was a very interesting story. I'm not sure that they would have been able to stop him had he not gotten stuck. He probably would have been able to do whatever he wanted to until he ran out of gas.
Or hellfire...

If these antifa idiots learned from history instead of destroying it, they might take a note or two from a successful govt shutdown and destroyal(is That a word)...

However one would have to have a warehouse a crane a bulldozer and cash for armor and accessories...

So anotherwords you would have to have a job and a trade and produce,,,

Lol so I think we are safe from a successful coo.

Squidwerd

Ze Squidwerd
Website
www.snoopdogg.com
I'm 30 minutes into this movie, and it is no shit, exactly like Wickenburg, Az. The fucking cronies and bullshit I dealt with in that town is exactly what this guy was going through.

S.C.
Do I think he was nuts? Yeah... I would have moved and shaken off the demons...

That's what I think is great about the United States...

Move to a new State physically and mindfully...

However this dude was tired of the shit..

He was single.. No kids...

His life his choices.. I like him.

scottcolbath

BAMF+
Cronies like those in the movie drive normal people to insnity. I'll relay a few fucked up stories from Wickenburg later. Stories that are bulldozer worthy.

S.C.

Top Bottom