War with Russia

OP
Snail

Snail

BAMF. No. Really. As BAMF as they get.
Maui that's interesting, I wonder why China isn't buying that wheat from Russia? I thought that, selling Crimean wheat to China, was the endgame for the invasion.

CZLoco

artist formerly known as quad destroyer and...
Tank guys, what are all the pads for on tanks?

Nevermind, I searched and found the answer.
It does what I thought it might, but the answer was more "explosive" than I was expecting!
The answer is about 1:10 - 1:20'ish into the video.

• Red
Reactions: Red
OP
Snail

Snail

BAMF. No. Really. As BAMF as they get.
Exactly, I confused myself on Crimea/Ukraine.. But still, why don't they sell the wheat to China?

luckystrike

he/him - Chief Diversity and Inclusion Officer
Website
lemonparty.org
LS, do you still think cyber warfare replaces guns and bullets?
Cyber warfare is way more effective

Look to the l recent Colonial pipeline debacle and extrapolate

Physical warfare will dominate the domain of regional skirmishes, which is what Ukraine is

If you look back through the pages of the WW3 thread, I said I was bewildered and the muted Russian air campaign and why Russia doesn’t finish this in 72 hours

I honestly don’t understand this war. But that’s what happens when our authorities censor information

tinhead

Has never named a pet
The myth is that Russia's nukes work any better than the rest of their antique obsolete 1950's arsenal.

Russia is a gas tank full of drunken disillusioned demoralized denizens of authoritarianism.

WarpSpeed

BAMF+
And now ALL of the Black Sea Fleet missile capable subs have left the port of Sevastapol and are at sea. Things are going to become very fuckered, soonly..

Last edited:

pimpslayer

HOLYBAMF

Russian troops attempted a river crossing operation over the Siverskyi Donets near Bilohorivka, Luhansk Oblast, but failed, losing at least a battalion tactical group of personnel and equipment, and several pontoon bridges. When the battle ended on 13 April, the Ukrainian military stated that it has foiled nine Russian river crossing attempts. - Euromaidanpress.com

luckystrike

Website
lemonparty.org

luckystrike

Website
lemonparty.org
Oh I read the thread

“Just a quick Google showed this to be false information. 1.5 million and I am sure that is a lot less now. Putin on the overhand well..”

Google censured everything Russia and I’m supposed to use it as an info standard lolz

Seems like nobody knows his net worth, good thing we’re arming him to the tits

gobrian77

Quod Erat Demonstrandum
Oh I read the thread

“Just a quick Google showed this to be false information. 1.5 million and I am sure that is a lot less now. Putin on the overhand well..”

Google censured everything Russia and I’m supposed to use it as an info standard lolz

Seems like nobody knows his net worth, good thing we’re arming him to the tits
Yeah, well, none of that makes me buy into an unsubstantiated tweet. 🤷‍♂️

tinhead

Has never named a pet
It's hilarious seeing an aging dinosaur closing sentences with lolz in a desperate attempt to sound youthfully relevant.

wikipedia sez:
lolz: Occasionally used in place of LOL. lulz: Often used to denote laughter at someone who is the victim of a prank, or a reason for performing an action. Its use originated with Internet trolls.

luckystrike

Website
lemonparty.org
“In the case of Volodymyr Zelensky, the Ukrainian edition of Forbes estimates that he has a fortune of 20 million dollars. Most of his assests come from his holding of 25% of Kvartal 95, a comedy show production company”

Rhino

K-9 BAMF
As I see it America is absolutely gearing up for war we should have been no part of it will be the only way to get prices back to an affordable level again...

After all it's the Democratic way to balance the books on a war effort

Anal Disco

"Disco, Anal Disco"
If paying extra for my groceries is the small sacrifice I have to make so that the nearly trillion dollar military budget that my taxpayer dollars go to is actually used to defend democracy from an invading horde of assholes then so be it.

Your Car Is Slow

HOLYBAMF
If paying extra for my groceries is the small sacrifice I have to make so that the nearly trillion dollar military budget that my taxpayer dollars go to is actually used to defend democracy from an invading horde of assholes then so be it.
doesnt apply to the southern border tho amirite?

Website
www.bobbywarns.com
Just wait til you see what your taxes are going to for federal Medicare costs and Social Security...

Anal Disco

"Disco, Anal Disco"
doesnt apply to the southern border tho amirite?
lol, comparing troops to broke dick immigrants. Hey, somewhere in NY there's a guy sitting in prison that would agree with you about the real threat facing America.

If you think the cost of groceries is too high, wait until you have to hire white Americans to do the job.

luckystrike

Website
lemonparty.org
lol, comparing troops to broke dick immigrants. Hey, somewhere in NY there's a guy sitting in prison that would agree with you about the real threat facing America.

If you think the cost of groceries is too high, wait until you have to hire white Americans to do the job.
oh fuck off bitch lol

Just because an invasion isn’t done with guns blazing doesn’t discount it to one that is

Your Car Is Slow

HOLYBAMF

guess im going to need an updated list of which "horde of invading assholes" you are cool with and those you wish to see stopped.

gsteve

BAMF+
I really wonder who is in charge over there ? Ghost of Kiev , pics of grannie “ at the front line “ holding a mp5 , models in the heat of battle that are z holding airsoft guns , half the “ actual battle videos are of other wars in other countries . U2 holds a concert , every politician is arriving safely to get their picture taken with the leader of UK. Now this …..

92AF917B-E11A-4533-8A94-D5B23D51005A.png

Rhino

K-9 BAMF

Ummmm I hired a local white guy to cut my lawn.. full service for 2 acres including weed wacker. $50

He was as hard core red neck as they come. Prosthetic leg from a Harley accident years ago, straight hard core white southern beliefs and drinks bud light as he works..

Now here is where you are wrong about think white folks won't work in some jobs. Here the farmers and wranglers are white. They do not import workers to work the land or pick the crops. Just honest people doing hard work.

I hired him at $75 for tge job.. after he got done he said "sir I over priced this job I'm doing it for $50 which is a fair price for what I have done. I Said we agreed on $75 and that is what I think is a fair price for what ya have done. He said sir I just wouldn't feel right taken that money $50 it is..

Just a little story from a small town in America that still a good place to be.

Top Bottom