visit with C Dolan

Website
cs.com
What's funny Dolan is I've had many bikes as well and avoided Katanas because of thee old "Kan of Tuna" thing. Long story short. Came across a Katana 750 with light damage. Just to fix it and sell it and I must admit. It wasn't a bad motorcycle at all. I had the body style after that one. Perhaps a 2000 model or something like that. The one with the pointed taillight. Other than being slightly under powered. The taillight is the only thing that I didn't like about the bike. I had the bike around 2008 or something around there. Sold it after riding it for about a month. Wasn't bad at all. On a side note. I have a friend ( who's an old school motorcycle mechanic) that has a 2002 katana '600' with around 4 thousand original miles on it that's just been sitting in a shed. I'm not really interested in that bike though because I had the 600 model for about a week and it IS Heavy and under powered😉😀. Oooo. I've never ridden the 1100 Katana. Not the original 82 or 83 model but, the one with the electric windshield. If so. How did you like it? Always sorta admired that bike.

Last edited:

C. Dolan

BAMF+
I had both the 2 valve and 4 valve ( 1000 / 1100 ) versions in the collection from 2003 to 2010.
Didn't ride much, except for maintenance runs.
Most of my Jap stuff in 2009 to 2012 to buy more houses in San Berdu.
The 2020 version, obviously performed better.
Got 153 mph out of it in Borrego, bone stock.

Top Bottom