Vape Critic '19

OP
OP
Hapo

Hapo

Dog Boy
...I should have gotten this extra long spinning mouthpiece (XLS) model but I was afraid it would stick down into the glass (bong) too much...

...turned out there was plenty of clearance...

1559607422014.png

Last edited:
OP
OP
Hapo

Hapo

Dog Boy
...I liked the dark ones but they were out of stock... :confused2::biting::dash2:

...sorry Vinnie...no dark wood for you... :razz::lol::mamba:

1559607529161.png

OP
OP
Hapo

Hapo

Dog Boy
…no E Nano for Hapo…!!!...:hissyfit:

...Epic Vape "refunded" my order instead of shipping it...but they are still holding my funds... :confused2:

...I would be thinking that one of you are involved some how but that would be paranoid...:ireful:

OP
OP
Hapo

Hapo

Dog Boy
...FWIW, the dark wood makes it hard to find that carb sometimes...the NONAVONG XLS I was going to buy was light wood...

…I cancelled that order so I could buy the E Nano...

…aaanyway, that's why Vinnie is getting the light wood...in the dimly lit dungeon he inhabits it will stand him well...

...at some point I will just buy a XL condenser tube and a dark wood mouthpiece @ $25 and make the NONAVONG I have into an XLS...

...no terrible rush there as mostly run mind through glass...

...the vap caps are a little dicey and can be damaged from over heating but will last a couple of years if you don't abuse them with heat...

...the dicey part is getting them hot enough for good vapor w/o heating them too much...

...I might have bogus cap as it doesn't click some times and doesn't always make loud click...I may have overheated it too much...

…you need to heat past the click a bit with concentrates but more than a second or two is too much...

…it takes some attention and skill but it's no big deal...Vinnie is going to like it a lot methinks...the caps are $20...

…if they don't just send a new cap I'll pick one up when I get the XLS stem...might be a Good Idea to keep a spare cap anyway...

…in case you can't guess I really like this thing despite it's idiosyncrasies...such a simple and diminutive device has no business working so well...

…actually...they are doing a lot of business...

Last edited:
OP
OP
Hapo

Hapo

Dog Boy
...yu kin shur tell wen ya cum bust by axident...gak…!!!...:biting:

Last edited:
OP
OP
Hapo

Hapo

Dog Boy
...in case you are wondering, Vinnie does all kinds of kind shit for myself and other people, so you should do him random acts of kindness, whenever you can...:yahoo:

...most people never to...they take without remorse and often resent him whilst they do so...:ugly1:

...green eyed bitches disparage how he lives at the same time they resent him for it...LoL...:smashtard:

...it should be there Saturday, bro...don't put the hot end in your mouf...:mamba:

OP
OP
Hapo

Hapo

Dog Boy
...I may have found a new web site...

EpicVape E-Nano

...I don't think I will post anything so as to avoid the banning n shit...

...my E Nano should arrive from puffitup.com tomorrow...

Play Safe, Vaporize! Puff It Up!

For anyone thinking about buying an E-Nano and you live in the USA DONT order directly from epicvape they take a long time to ship my advice is to order it from puffitup they ship very fast .

-Mr White

Last edited:
OP
OP
Hapo

Hapo

Dog Boy
:razz:...BusaVeloce should get his DynaVap NonaVong XLS today...not Saturday...check the mail today, bro...:bomb:

BusaVeloce

Cappo di tutti Cappo
Website
www.infowars.com
...in case you are wondering, Vinnie does all kinds of kind shit for myself and other people, so you should do him random acts of kindness, whenever you can...:yahoo:

...most people never to...they take without remorse and often resent him whilst they do so...:ugly1:

...green eyed bitches disparage how he lives at the same time they resent him for it...LoL...:smashtard:

...it should be there Saturday, bro...don't put the hot end in your mouf...:mamba:
awwwww Yer makin' me BLUSH like a schoolgurl givin' her first blowjob...:red::red::red::red::red::red::red:

i try to do regular random acts of kindness, but lately... all my efforts have been based towards Boston... sux watching the parentals get old and feeble:red:

never realized how much shit dad did until it fell onto me to do it...

just the gardens are a full time job... never mine the fruit trees, fountains, birdbaths n' such...

BusaVeloce

Cappo di tutti Cappo
Website
www.infowars.com
:razz:...BusaVeloce should get his DynaVap NonaVong XLS today...not Saturday...check the mail today, bro...:bomb:
can You smoke keif in it... "Xxxxx" hooked me up with the killer keif and have been groovin' on that exclusively...

who needs leaf when You have keif... ???

I will treasure it along with all the other gifts You have bestowed upon me...!!!

OP
OP
Hapo

Hapo

Dog Boy
...LoL...great mines n shit....

...I was just aboot to post aboot the kief hits...

...you fill the chamber with weed then dip it into the kief and pack a little into the tip...

...then put the cap on and vape...

...the screen on the Ti chambers can be moved to three positions make the chamber really tiny...maybe kief alone would work in that...

...you tend to be much better than I at this sort of thing...you will love it...

...the Dyna Coil works extremally well...I think you will appreciate the machining in involved here...

...it is for concentrates and will work with thick oil...I use it to vape the reclaimed oil...

...it doen't work too good with stuff whut gots plant material in it coss it will clog...don't do no rosin or kief innit…

...the Dyna Coil is just for concentrates...less is more...it's awesome...

...considering they are working with stainless steel and titanium and pumping the chambers out at 30 to 40 $$$ retail BilletMan shoud be ashamed...

...just wait till you see the machining...

...there are counterfeit DynaVaps but they are such poor copies no one is falling for them because of the level of precision required for them to function...

...some people have bought them because they are so cheap but they cannot even be assembled properly...

...the $20 VapCap is a marvel in an of itself, even though it is the flaky weak point in the design/concept and mind is defective...

Last edited:
OP
OP
Hapo

Hapo

Dog Boy
awwwww Yer makin' me BLUSH like a schoolgurl givin' her first blowjob...:red::red::red::red::red::red::red:

i try to do regular random acts of kindness, but lately... all my efforts have been based towards Boston... sux watching the parentals get old and feeble:red:

never realized how much shit dad did until it fell onto me to do it...

just the gardens are a full time job... never mine the fruit trees, fountains, birdbaths n' such...
...this whole neioborhood was like that once but now all the Guineas are gone...:sad:

OP
OP
Hapo

Hapo

Dog Boy
...Gawd Danded Kief Hits...if I ain't careful I will be getting up at noon today...LoL…!!!...

OP
OP
Hapo

Hapo

Dog Boy
...seems to work better when you mix it in a bit by putting it in the middle of the chamber...almost too strong...:eyepopping1a:

OP
OP
Hapo

Hapo

Dog Boy
...I think my face just fell off...I better go out in the yard and look for it...

BusaVeloce

Cappo di tutti Cappo
Website
www.infowars.com
got the mail... wicked nice turbo lighter...:exclamation:

not really sure what to do... does it go into my bong?

wish i wasn't playing catch-up with work... but when i get a few moments to 4:20...

i will read the direction & break this bitch in...!!!

looks like fun! Thanks again Brother Hapo!!!

OP
OP
Hapo

Hapo

Dog Boy
...it fits 14 mm bongs or you can just toke it...I got the XL model with that in mine...

...I orginaly got mind to use with a bong so I didn't worry aboot the XL length or mouthpiece...I was afraid the mouthpiece it would be too long for my bong...

...they sell rubber mouthpieces for them too...they are really to fit the other models to a bong...

...the M is steel and a simple design @ $70 and the top o the line OmniVap is sculpted titanium with an advanced condenser @ $190 for the XL model or $180 for the standard length...

Last edited:
OP
OP
Hapo

Hapo

Dog Boy
...watch the Vape Critic use it...he's easy to watch...pretty concise for a stoner...

Dynavap

Last edited:
OP
OP
Hapo

Hapo

Dog Boy
...the stem on my NonaVong was getting pretty full so I put the DynaCoil in and used a dab tool to scoop most of it out...

...I put one load on the Dyna Coil and vaped it and the other glob is still on the tool...

...I might need to look for my face again...the stuff is pure oil...

OP
OP
Hapo

Hapo

Dog Boy
...you did get the DynaCoil to put in the DynaVap to do concentrates, no...???...it costs extra n shit...

...it is totally worth the $$$ as it will stretch your concentrate nicely...perhaps even more than it will stretch your weed...

OP
OP
Hapo

Hapo

Dog Boy
1559776433384.png 1559776497578.png 1559775946470.png
1559776043982.png 1559776141208.png

...this comes next...the E Nano...

Last edited:

zoldar

BAM
Did you get a gong adapter for the Enano? They work great with a water pipe. Very efficient vape and the best flavor of any I have tried.
The only downside - I have returned mine twice to have the power connection in the vape repaired. The plastic housing surround the power leads gets brittle and cracks.

OP
OP
Hapo

Hapo

Dog Boy
...yes...I wish I had gotten the long stem though...

...how long does it take for the housing to crack...???...does that cause a failure or fire...???...

OP
OP
Hapo

Hapo

Dog Boy
...that seems ironic considering the big deal they make out of not using any varnish or other unnatural stuff...

OP
OP
Hapo

Hapo

Dog Boy
...I might inquire aboot this issue on the E Nano thread @ Vape Life...I haven't seen it mentioned....

...how many post do you think it will take before I am banned...???...

OP
OP
Hapo

Hapo

Dog Boy
:ugly1:...out for delivery...!!!...I will probably be out of touch for a while...….:oldman1:

OP
OP
Hapo

Hapo

Dog Boy
…just came...1st hit indicates that I really am goona like this thing...and I am actually quite difficult to please...

...I can see that I will be putting the DynaVap aside for now...

..nothing wrong with the vapor it makes but I can see that the E Nano will just be much be easier to use...

...the little tool they include turned out to be surprisingly well made with a machined weed grater and it is perfect for stirring the weed...

...the tube/bowl it's in prevents any spillage...it's super simple to stir each hit...

...methinks the DynaVap will be now the oil/shatter rig...that Dyna Coil is hard to beat IMHO...

...the DynaVap will obviously be the one going in the car or on a hike...

Last edited:
OP
OP
Hapo

Hapo

Dog Boy
...this thing is sneaky...haven't tried it w/o the glass yet but it likes keif...

...what color do you like, Vinnie....???...

…….........…..maple...……………..…………...….cherry...………………………..……...walnut...…………...….

1559839329557.png

Last edited:
OP
OP
Hapo

Hapo

Dog Boy
….these are little more...FWIW the wood I got looks more like the walnut one here w/o a crotch than the reddish one above...just lucky I guess...
1559839501493.png

OP
OP
Hapo

Hapo

Dog Boy
Did you get a gong adapter for the Enano? They work great with a water pipe. Very efficient vape and the best flavor of any I have tried.
...you weren't lying...

zoldar

BAM
...yes...I wish I had gotten the long stem though...

...how long does it take for the housing to crack...???...does that cause a failure or fire...???...
I tend to leave mine on all day - it took a few months for the housing to get brittle - inserting and removing the power cord eventually made it crack so bad I couldn't get a connection. No fire issue but it reached a point where i couldnt get a good connection and had to return it for repair.

I prefer the gong with the adjustable screen. Once you find the sweet spot for temp and screen depth it rocks. Amazing clouds from a few crumbs.

OP
OP
Hapo

Hapo

Dog Boy
...I may never use the stem...the stainless steel screen turned out to be the right choice...

...I was considering the fixed glass screen model but then I read aboot them @ Vape Life...

OP
OP
Hapo

Hapo

Dog Boy
:confused2:...I guess I'll turn mind off if I remember to when I am done...…...if I am done...………...am I ever done....?!?....:wacko3:

OP
OP
Hapo

Hapo

Dog Boy
...I should probably fit mind with the Omni mouthpiece at some point...everyone who is into the DynaVap seems to end up with the Omni...

...that said, I am glad I spent the $$$ on the E Nano instead of an induction heater for the DynaVap although I appreciate the heater will mitigate the key issue with the DynaVap, tempeture control...

roadczar

BAMF
Website
www.roadczar.com
I've owned Source, Volcano, Mighty, Pax 3, and OmniVap XL, not to mention some glass pieces. The only thing I have left is my glass, and the Omni.

OP
OP
Hapo

Hapo

Dog Boy
...I have been using an OG Pax until just now...I ended up just doing bong hits most of the time...

OP
OP
Hapo

Hapo

Dog Boy
...I have a NovaVong and the E Nano sitting on the table and while I am not divesting in the DynaVap the E Nano is easier for me to use...

...if I get the temps right the rips are pretty similar...I will probably have an eaiser time with the DynaVap when I get a properly functioning cap...

...I am still interested in an induction heater for it...have you tried one of those…???....

roadczar

BAMF
Website
www.roadczar.com
I went though a phase, thinking that all the new electronic shit will somehow improve my experience. After trying most of the high-end gadgets I decided OG is the best. No, I have not tried induction heaters, but Vapcaps are easy to use. The only trick worth mentioning is to hold the flame at ~45 deg to the cap when heating. I still prefer my bong rips for flower unless I'm planning a lot of cardio next day.

OP
OP
Hapo

Hapo

Dog Boy
...sometimes less is more...

...the main reason I picked up the E Nano was to use less...it can use even less than the DynaVap...

...I will likely be more invested in the DynaVap in the future...I am done with the E Nano as far as that goes...

...I would like an Omni to use as a portable herbal vape and use the NonaVong for concentrates at home...

...I bought the "wrong" mouthpiece but it will work for now...when I go out I can convert the NonaVong into XLS version and/or remove the Dyna coil...

...if I could only keep one it would most likely be the DynaVap... fortunately for me I have both...I couldn't be happier than YSR' today...

OP
OP
Hapo

Hapo

Dog Boy
...one thing the E Nano guys tout is how good unground flower tastes in this thing...

...they tast kinda like....flowers...

OP
OP
Hapo

Hapo

Dog Boy
...I feel ya aboot the phase...I ain't there so much as I just wanna ride my machine w/o getting hassled by the man n' shit...

...I am very glad to stop researching all this for a while...I did look into this at length and concluded that most of the guys in the know concurred upon the superior attributes of the E Nano and it cost less than $200...actually aboot the same price as an Omni...

...I figgered as I was in the market I should give it a try...the guys that recommended it had Omnis on their desks too...

...Vape Critic's 10 Best review twigged me...imho I have the best two... :ugly1::up:

Top Bottom