Update switching cellular service and network service from ATT to T-Mobile and Visible cellular

Never been so happy getting away from ATT and moving on to T-Mobile cellular service with their Magneta Max plan, cut my cellular bill in half plus better cellular service, better 5G, better everything.

Switched my land line network service over to T-Mobile home network service using cellular ban, better network connection, better upload and download, cut bill by a third, made all my devices run better and now have 4K video streaming no problem no lag no jitter.

Was able to port over my land line phone number to a cellular service called Visible "Verizon cellular" at $25 a month and now I carry my old phone number that I've had for over 40 years and for both celular service T-Mobile and Visible is still $25 less than when I had ATT cellular plus both plans have unlimited text, talk and data, 5G, unlimited hot spot and T-Mobile cellular can be used in 128 countries plus free Netflix thrown in.

sailUSVI

Tripping on the road and buying stuff
We ditched att ( 5 lines) a couple months ago after decades of shitty service, fuck them :fu: they really don’t make it easy to get away from them, in fact it was a pain in the ass.

I'd love to get rid of AT&T, but the only one with better coverage is Verizon, and their customer service sucks.

Teresa has T-Mobile and it is cheaper, but her service is spotty at best. We text a lot and sometimes it takes 3 or 4 hours for her texts to get delivered.

Top Bottom