Under New York

califblue

BAMF
my Friend who is a Flight Attendant lives in crash pad/flat with 4 others when they are flying international by Central park...two stories under are all the Chinese knock offs you could ever want.
She ABC = American Born Chinese and can speak the language so she is in ~ What Do Ya Want Round Eye?

Master-Cylinder

Duck Loving Curmudgeon and Legendary Race Wrench
We used to play in the mines in Central City back in the late 60's and into the 70's. Horizontal ones were OK, the vertical shafts were crazy deep. Once in awhile, some flat lander would be "Jeeping" get out of the "Jeep" and fall into a shaft. No need to rush down there to pull him out.

BigBusa

BAMF+
One of my main bucket list things is to get up into the statue of liberty's torch.

Rhino

K-9 BAMF
One of my main bucket list things is to get up into the statue of liberty's torch.
I did it when I was young. The fucking stair case is insanely tight then there is a 40 foot ladder to get to the torch. Crown is also a tight stair case with very tiny windows to look out of.

In my current state I'm lucky to make the first pedestal of stairs. :)

Wretch

amazingly graceful
I did the crown in the early 70's as a kid, the torch was closed off back then.

Ate in China Town, Took in a show at Radio City Music Hall, Empire State Building observation deck, saw the Jets get their asses kicked at Shea Stadium.
Family friends had season tickets at Nassau Coliseum so I got to watch a lot of Islander's games.
The Twin Towers weren't completed yet so, not open to sightseers.

Top Bottom