UFOs

OP
roadczar

roadczar

they/them - LABusas Road Czar
Probably the most interesting quote:

And a Handful of UAP Appear to Demonstrate Advanced Technology In 18 incidents, described in 21 reports, observers reported unusual UAP movement patterns or flight characteristics. Some UAP appeared to remain stationary in winds aloft, move against the wind, maneuver abruptly, or move at considerable speed, without discernable means of propulsion. In a small number of cases, military aircraft systems processed radio frequency (RF) energy associated with UAP sightings. The UAPTF holds a small amount of data that appear to show UAP demonstrating acceleration or a degree of signature management. Additional rigorous analysis are necessary by multiple teams or groups of technical experts to determine the nature and validity of these data. We are conducting further analysis to determine if breakthrough technologies were demonstrated.

ZRX4ME

BAMF
once again, I don't buy one thing the Govt. says. This has been studied by them for over 70 years. They have admitted they have "parts from other worldly sources". There is so much bullshit and speculation out there it makes my head explode. All I know is that we have never been told the truth and I don't expect they ever will tell us.

ZRX4ME

BAMF

Hapo

Dog Boy
...I have explained it all before and just recently on another thread...
...that scratches the surface...

...they are us...or we are them...their slave class...ET's have been here all along...white people are ET's...

...the Earth is a breeding program...

...I am sure there are others...

...there are many kinds of fish in the sea...

...you think I am just crazy so they let me live...1% of the 1%...

Last edited:

ZRX4ME

BAMF

Red

BAMF
Website
www.WestCoastSportbikes.oRg

TR3B

Old but forgotten
I love how they're disclosing this like 'Hey, we're just all kinda learning about it now too!' as if they haven't had 3 open secret bases and countless subcontractors working this stuff and their occupants for decades.

The only thing the aliens need to be doing here is making sure our shit race doesn't get out of it's cage.

ZRX4ME

BAMF
Aussie doc. First 15 minutes are the usual stuff, but then it gets interesting from an Australian perspective. Long, but well worth looking at if you are into this kind of stuff...

Top Bottom