UFOs

CZLoco

artist formerly known as quad destroyer and...

Terry_Schiavo

ScrapBracket.org moderator and admins
Given the numbers I'm sure there are countless labusas out there in the universe. I doubt any of them made it here. When one seriously considers the vastness and distances involved it makes zero sense given the cost, time dilation, etc.
As MC said it is absurd that a "saucer" :dash2: that bent spacetime to get here either crashed or was shot down by lead hurling apes. :D
Then again maybe they misjudged the ill-tempered monkeys that humans are. :chimpanzee:
maybe their time concept is different from ours? Maybe we are just the fruit flies of the Universe.

ZRX4ME

BAMF
on the UFO topic, you have to get a lot of opinions and read through the lies and fake news and whackadoodle spewing to find some sort of truth. This Dr. is a bit nuts because he thinks through meditation, he has summoned UFO's(who knows, right?), but he makes some sense about Elizondo, Reid and Mellon's sudden disclosures. My opinion is its all a big psy ops. We have shit that can do all this stuff. AND, there is stuff we know is not of this earth/dimension. What the agenda being driven is not clear. This DR. thinks its the industrial/military complex using it as an excuse to blow up defense budgets. Interesting vid if you have a few minutes, but don't take it as pure truth.

Hapo

Dog Boy
on the UFO topic, you have to get a lot of opinions and read through the lies and fake news and whackadoodle spewing to find some sort of truth. This Dr. is a bit nuts because he thinks through meditation, he has summoned UFO's(who knows, right?), but he makes some sense about Elizondo, Reid and Mellon's sudden disclosures. My opinion is its all a big psy ops. We have shit that can do all this stuff. AND, there is stuff we know is not of this earth/dimension. What the agenda being driven is not clear. This DR. thinks its the industrial/military complex using it as an excuse to blow up defense budgets. Interesting vid if you have a few minutes, but don't take it as pure truth.
...it a conspiracy...

ZRX4ME

BAMF
I hear they will say that UAP's are not ours. So, China can't be doing it because they have to steal all tech from west, Russia does not have the $$$ for it. That leaves aliens or demons or interdimensional intelligent beings(demons). LOL. Take your pick.

ZRX4ME

BAMF
Maybe the Nazi's are still around. A lot of sightings are in south America where Hitler fled(TV told me so).

CZLoco

artist formerly known as quad destroyer and...
Maybe the Nazi's are still around. A lot of sightings are in south America where Hitler fled(TV told me so).
Too funny. We had an old, homeless guy in Panama who was a well known Nazi fannatic.
Always dressing up as a Nazi and walking around downtown acting crazy.
I think it's a safe bet he was not actually Hitler, though.

Red

BAMF
Website
www.WestCoastSportbikes.oRg

Red

BAMF
Website
www.WestCoastSportbikes.oRg

OP
roadczar

roadczar

they/them - LABusas Road Czar