UFOs

fr0st

The Arvida Chancellor
watch bob lazar podcast on joe rogan, i'm a sceptic as the next guy, but if this is true.. the technology lazar describes and the will to back engineer it, that is some crazy shit..

OP
roadczar

roadczar

they/them - LABusas Road Czar
watch bob lazar podcast on joe rogan, i'm a sceptic as the next guy, but if this is true.. the technology lazar describes and the will to back engineer it, that is some crazy shit..
I did see Rogan's show as well as Lazar's documentary. I don't know, but somehow Lazar seems a suspect bullshitter. I find Christopher Mellon's take more interesting.

fr0st

The Arvida Chancellor
I did see Rogan's show as well as Lazar's documentary. I don't know, but somehow Lazar seems a suspect bullshitter. I find Christopher Mellon's take more interesting.
Just like commander fravor's take on it on rogan.. he saw the real deal.. like i said, if true.. its some crazy shit..

ZRX4ME

BAMF
Louis Elizondo is either a liar or a fool. The UFO issue has been with us for decades. All of a sudden they create a dept. to look into it??? It is an agenda here. I don't know what it is. But, Harry Reid is behind it with a bunch of deep state cronies. Isn't that enough to raise your BS antenna??? And Fraver had been doing this years ago. its all a shell game with an agenda. lets figure out the agenda so we don't get played again.

OP
roadczar

roadczar

LuxPride

BAMF
If they actually found a wreck in Roswell, New Mexico in 1947, then you can bet your ass we have some incredible tech that might not have been unlocked until we advanced into the silicone chip age (who knows if we even have the tech today considering some of the alloys claimed to be recovered can't be made by us). Claims of wreckage found in Russia have also been around for ages, who knows if the Chinese have had any interaction? (chances are pretty good given their landmass.)

This pic gives me the chills if he's right. We have no idea what .gov has going on behind the scenes.

ZRX4ME

BAMF

ZRX4ME

BAMF
If they actually found a wreck in Roswell, New Mexico in 1947, then you can bet your ass we have some incredible tech that might not have been unlocked until we advanced into the silicone chip age (who knows if we even have the tech today considering some of the alloys claimed to be recovered can't be made by us). Claims of wreckage found in Russia have also been around for ages, who knows if the Chinese have had any interaction? (chances are pretty good given their landmass.)

This pic gives me the chills if he's right. We have no idea what .gov has going on behind the scenes.
View attachment 65400
That statement is(Ben Rich)most likely the truth behind all this crap. I think some with bad intentions are trying to force it to come out by doing all this UAP business.

OP
roadczar

roadczar

An extraterrestrial can negotiate light years of travel, but then crash in the desert?
steven greer is a nut job. He thinks he can meditate and communicate with aliens. Check out some of his movies on some free streaming channels(tubi) and judge for yourself.
I enjoy it from a pure entertainment point of view. Like watching a sci-fi movie. You have to hand it to him, he seems committed to the cause. Said he was offered a 2 billion $ bribe. Refused because he was immune to corruption :biggrin1a:

ZRX4ME

BAMF
I enjoy it from a pure entertainment point of view. Like watching a sci-fi movie. You have to hand it to him, he seems committed to the cause. Said he was offered a 2 billion $ bribe. Refused because he was immune to corruption :biggrin1a:
I love the UFO/Bigfoot stuff as well. I think most is BS, but some is kinda spooky weird. Its all fun to watch though. Drives my wife nuts when I do...LOL I remember when I was just a little kid, my Grandfather had a book on UFO's and it has always been fascinating to me.

gsteve

BAMF+
if you think that in all galaxies , on the trillions of planets out there , that we are the only one with life on it youre a special kind of thick. Look at where we have gone in the last 100 years. We were barely out from caves and riding horses. Our phones have more capability than the nasa computer that launched the first rocket to the moon. Imagine where we could be in a 1,000 or 10,000 years.... if we dont fuck things up royally by then.

Master-Cylinder

Duck Loving Curmudgeon and Legendary Race Wrench
if you think that in all galaxies , on the trillions of planets out there , that we are the only one with life on it youre a special kind of thick. Look at where we have gone in the last 100 years. We were barely out from caves and riding horses. Our phones have more capability than the nasa computer that launched the first rocket to the moon. Imagine where we could be in a 1,000 or 10,000 years.... if we dont fuck things up royally by then.
But they still crash when they get here? I positive they are other life forms out there. They just need to show themselves. Imagine all the fun holy rollers would have with it.

gsxrian

BAMF

View attachment 65400
Microwave ovens?

The aliens need to eat on their long voyages :)

OP
roadczar

roadczar

Given the numbers I'm sure there are countless labusas out there in the universe. I doubt any of them made it here. When one seriously considers the vastness and distances involved it makes zero sense given the cost, time dilation, etc.

As MC said it is absurd that a "saucer" :dash2: that bent spacetime to get here either crashed or was shot down by lead hurling apes. :D

Then again maybe they misjudged the ill-tempered monkeys that humans are. :chimpanzee:

Top Bottom