Two L.A. County Sheriff Deputies shot

WVMadMax

BAMF
BLM and Antifa keep up their "peaceful" protests and all the leftist politicians and Black racists keep cheering on the rioting and killing, and the time will soon come when us "privileged" white folks get damn tired of worrying about our safety and our property and we will fix the problem of anarchists with our superior firepower. The fuse was lit by Obama, the leftist media and politicians have kept fanning the flames, and the time is growing short to end this bullshit or its going to be 1861 again.

tinhead

Has never named a pet
Five thousand people died of trumpflu since two pigs in California got shot. And the oinkies were only wounded.
Who is running a hoax?:confused:

Austin_F

BAMF+
So if people die in a wildfire,

Is the cause of death listed as trump, climate change, racism, or covid???

I mean I'm sure it's all 4 but which one is primary?

Vegas12

BAMF+
So if people die in a wildfire,

Is the cause of death listed as trump, climate change, racism, or covid???

I mean I'm sure it's all 4 but which one is primary?

None of the above.....they died from the massive carbon footprint caused by tinny's gas guzzling V10. While he feeds it with the pension supplied by the capitalist company he worked for.

The V10 from the horribly managed auto manufacturer that he cries about almost as much as he does about trump and the russians.

Horrible life....horrible country. 😥

BigGar

high on placebo
Five thousand people died of trumpflu since two pigs in California got shot. And the oinkies were only wounded.
Who is running a hoax?:confused:
U mad?

"Only wounded"

What are your thoughts on that Wayne?
Did they probably have that coming because of the job they chose?
Just curious what happened to the fun old hippie that still had a tenuous grasp on common sense.
How did you jump the shark so horribly as to have virtually no argument for anything anymore.
Nothing interesting to say.
I guess just trolling for hate is the LAB's way.

Carry on.

Master-Cylinder

Duck Loving Curmudgeon and Legendary Race Wrench
Top Bottom