Two L.A. County Sheriff Deputies shot

rumble phish

BAMF+
At point blank range in an unprovoked attack in Compton tonight.

I'm staying at my stepson's place tonight, which is about 15 miles away from Compton (near Marina Del Ray).

While we were out and about earlier today, my stepson asked if I was carrying. Of course I said yes, as I ALWAYS carry. He asked if I could leave my carry in the car while walking the SpaceX grounds. I said of course, but that I'd stay in the car with it. He grudgingly conceded. I won't go anywhere without it these days.

Rocco

BAM
The coward couldn't even keep the pants from falling down, while running away like a little bitch. Maybe it even was a short fat bitch. :fu:

-

I'm staying at my stepson's place tonight, which is about 15 miles away from Compton (near Marina Del Ray).

While we were out and about earlier today, my stepson asked if I was carrying. Of course I said yes, as I ALWAYS carry. He asked if I could leave my carry in the car while walking the SpaceX grounds. I said of course, but that I'd stay in the car with it. He grudgingly conceded. I won't go anywhere without it these days.
Absolutely! As we say here---"Rather Be Judged By 12 Than Carried By 6". I even leave one of my Colt M4's "semi version" with a VCOG in the truck now locked in a tool box pistol in the safe up front and my carry piece.

CZLoco

artist formerly known as quad destroyer and...
I spent two summers installing Cisco switches in all the Compton LAUSD schools.
It's a decent enough place during the daytime and the schools were kept pretty clean.
This was back in the early 2000's. IDK what it's like today.

When me and my brother were on our way to LA one evening he got off the highway in Compton I think just to fuck with me. Acting lost. I saw a gas station with a bunch of G rides and gang bangers all around.
He was like "I think I can drive down this street and it goes back to the highway"

Me: "Just pull a u turn and get back on where you got off mfer"
He knows better, he's lived there most of his life.

Austin_F

BAMF+

So now the reporters have joined the protests?

Then they go back and pretend to report in a fair and unbiased way. Sure.

maui

Big Bore diggidy mayhem
So now the reporters have joined the protests?

Then they go back and pretend to report in a fair and unbiased way. Sure.
saw that, fuck them too

protestors yelling "I hope they die"...sub human beings.

I'm sure some of the board Antifa supporters will be along soon to say that they're the victims of systemic racism so walking up to people to execute them is technically "OK"...you know, racist cops etc.

Vegas12

BAMF+

Not criticism at all but in case you forgot, the cops were carrying......

Not much is going to help you in an ambush.

maui

Big Bore diggidy mayhem
If someone wants to kill you, if they are proficient and determined enough, they will likely succeed.

No way around it.
an ambush does not require an lot of proficiency, it just needs intent. Otherwise the cops are gonna have to patrol the area like the do in Iraq, high speed convoys ramming cars out of the way.

Wait until the Burn Loot Murder folks figure out how to make IED's...they already throw shit at cops in Portland that are damned close

Wretch

amazingly graceful
an ambush does not require an lot of proficiency, it just needs intent. Otherwise the cops are gonna have to patrol the area like the do in Iraq, high speed convoys ramming cars out of the way.

Wait until the Burn Loot Murder folks figure out how to make IED's...they already throw shit at cops in Portland that are damned close
By proficient I meant, not panicking and throwing the chosen weapon on the ground as they close in on their quarry.

DUCHUNTER

"I am Jacks _______"
The Dindos are now multicultural and as much as no one wants to have to put a dog down it's going to have to happen.
If I'm wrong please explain it to me, because as far as I can see the only racial justice BLM has provided so far is the awakening of the overpaid thugs of professional sports.
The jocks don't really appreciate having camera time taken from them..... Fortunatley the NFL commish is fluent in manipulating those clowns.

Sucks to be a cop because the left is trying sooooo hard to get a war started. These tensions are only going to multiply, an assasination causes the cops who are trying to normalize to instead become trigger happy.
Blah Blah Blah --- Someone sprays a large crowd of the Bigots Love Money persuasion and every television will be packed with the faces of their grieving parents.

Master-Cylinder

Duck Loving Curmudgeon and Legendary Race Wrench

I believe you meant to say stepdaughter.

OP
rumble phish

rumble phish

BAMF+
So it turns out that the handful turned out to be about 4 people, and really only one person who was yelling those statements. So, not exactly the "crowd" that the media made it out to be.

**NOTE** YSR's cut'n'paste twitter post is the only "report" about this I've seen (or heard) that didn't refer to the group as a "crowd of protesters". Just more fake news, but this time from the right.

Top Bottom