Twin turbo HP shoot out,Corvette C8 vers Audi R8

BigBusa

BAMF+
I cant stand that chick. She sooooo uses her... "I have tight jeans and a pussy and m...a....y....b.....e you can get in it" if you just let me do whatever I feel like and pretend to like me.

nomad

TRANSVAXXITE
YEah shes unwatchable.. constant gabing, violent camera moves, shaking all over the place and of course the obligatory nacissistic, relentless talking head shot..

Questions unanswered:
How much is a day in that shop?
Who is paying the bills and how?
How does a stock transmission handle that much power?????

Master-Cylinder

Duck Loving Curmudgeon and Legendary Race Wrench
YEah shes unwatchable.. constant gabing, violent camera moves, shaking all over the place and of course the obligatory nacissistic, relentless talking head shot..

Questions unanswered:
How much is a day in that shop?
Who is paying the bills and how?
How does a stock transmission handle that much power?????
You forgot:
Does she swallow?
Does she do anal?
Into Threesomes?

Get those answered, then you'll know how the bills get paid.

rotts4u

BAMF
Here is how the money works on those social media influencers. Coming from the world of magazine articles and internet webpage project bikes (with a far smaller audience than her) manufacturers of the car, the parts suppliers, the tuners etc all want on the bandwagon to get the "editorial" coverage. They give her turbos, tuning, discounts at the minimum and free parts or more at best. They want their shop their turbo their tuning to be perceived as the place to be. You dont see Lingerfelt or Hennessey lining up to give her a free car. They dont need her, their well heeled clients aren't watching her on YouTube.

Her money comes from you tube subscribers which is why she is way better at that than I or any serious journalist would be. She can strut around and act all hype and yell, then get serious and thank her "team" and followers for making it all possible for her.

I cant stand her either but strangely enough I cant look away either and I dont even think she is that hot.

rotts4u

BAMF
Another thing, I dont think 1000HP is all that great for a twin turbo Corvette. I was at the Daytona Bike Week shoot out in the early 2000s and a Turbo Busa made 700hp as I recall. Lots of them make 500-550hp at the wheel with 1.3L. Why is 1000hp so special out of a far bigger engine? I think small import turbo tuner cars make 1000hp dont they?

Wretch

amazingly graceful
I couldn’t watch. It was shit and you know can’t drive to save her life. Thing may as well have 59 Hp
The trick is to watch it at 1.5 or 2.0 speed.
It makes almost any of the otherwise annoying videos entertaining.
Try it, if for nothing else but to laugh at the chipmunk vocals.

hagrid

Human sized Loofah Pouf
Another thing, I dont think 1000HP is all that great for a twin turbo Corvette. I was at the Daytona Bike Week shoot out in the early 2000s and a Turbo Busa made 700hp as I recall. Lots of them make 500-550hp at the wheel with 1.3L. Why is 1000hp so special out of a far bigger engine? I think small import turbo tuner cars make 1000hp dont they?
For the sake of your observation, which is completely valid, using kilowatts per hour as the unit of measure would reveal the answer.

Austin_F

BAMF+
bah.

Ruby is a single turbo C6 well in the 8s, street legal.

Leroy is in the 7s, street legal as well. Not a daily driver, but still.

Top Bottom