Turnip v Twitter

OP
Snail

Snail

BAMF. No. Really. As BAMF as they get.
WP, all Turnip has to do is cancel his twitter account. Problem solved.

whitepower

Color Belt Judo Guy
Once again....

Open your eyes.

JFK tried to do what Trump is

Abolish the irs
Shut down the cya
End the fed
Flush the cabal deep state

His only problem... Technology
He couldn t reach his listeners the way that Trump can make himself heard now.

Trump s tweeter is his voice to the people. Bypassing alllll the fakenews media bullshit. Right to his listeners... In raw unedited form

It s a first... And it is BRILLIANT

OP
Snail

Snail

Turnip posts lies on twitter complaining of fake news isn't brilliant. Its dumb. Waste of time, diversion tactics that keep equally dumb people like you slopping his glopper.

OP
Snail

Snail

Post some pics of Maine.

Qwik

High Altitude BAMF
Website
www.LABusas.org
Shows who has the blinders on

There is no bigger priority, than ridding us of the fake news cabal owned massmedia that is constantly feeding american citizens bullshit by the spoonfull.

The ememy IS the media. That includes the liberal owned Twitter, Google, youtube, instagram and last but not least... Facebook
Sometimes you post intelligent shit

whitepower

Color Belt Judo Guy
Post some pics of Maine.

So all in all a very productive maine trip considering how much we got done in one day.
Problem i had, was my t mobile cellphone sevice was nonexistant. Not cellular service, not internet service. Dead dead dead.

Asked some people they said verizon and some.. US america cell something or another, no other services work in that area.

Good thing i had some printscreens of 4 properties w addresses and such, so we were able to lay eyes on 4

1 stood out for its sheer beauty and its location on deep water with a huge 25-30 feet high rock formation on one end of the 20 acre lot, perfect for building that log or wood home atop giving you miles of ocean views...

Saw a house near that piece, which was built in early 1800s on 70 ocean front acres but the deep water ran some 150-200 feet out from the property meaning a looong dock had to be built.

Way more land, way more value for the $ but the 20 acre lot was spectacular in every way and it would be hard to choose a diff option.

Didn t take any pics, lighting was going away by the time we got to the last/nicest property... And we set out to go take a rest at a hotel so we can see more properties the next day (today)

However.. We didn t notice the huge signs on i95 saying "gov such and such signed an exec order banning hotel use for tourists until further notice"

Only essential workers could get a room. We weren t it

Tried in a couple diff spots to no avail.

Decided to return home and leave it for another day.
At the least, i got to see some nice spots and some not so nice spots (up north west) and it gave me an idea on desired locations for the future

OP
Snail

Snail

Check out satellite phone service if you cant get cell service. I use Global Star.

luckystrike

FuttBucker3000
Website
lemonparty.org
Shows who has the blinders on

There is no bigger priority, than ridding us of the fake news cabal owned massmedia that is constantly feeding american citizens bullshit by the spoonfull.

The ememy IS the media. That includes the liberal owned Twitter, Google, youtube, instagram and last but not least... Facebook
:up:

Strangely, Facebook appears to be in Trump's corner

I read an interesting piece that none of this is about Trump

Trump is being used (manipulated?) in a proxy war between Zuckerberg and Dorsey

OP
Snail

Snail

Well cool if true, Turnip does have a usefull purpose! Hes no use as POTUS.

Zuck declares that social media outlets should not be concerned with administering truth. That meshes fine with Turnip the Blowhard.

Why doesn't Turnip just switch horses and get to work doing real POTUS work?

OP
Snail

Snail

Qwik, our economy sunk faster than the Titanic, our major cities are in flames, we're prisoners in our homes, balls deep in a crippling trade war, and hated by most of the rest of the world.

Thats not good leadership.

Terry_Schiavo

Moderately Banned
NORTHERN FL Home of the 2020 Pub Convention
Qwik, our economy sunk faster than the Titanic, our major cities are in flames, we're prisoners in our homes, balls deep in a crippling trade war, and hated by most of the rest of the world.
Thats not good leadership.
outside of being in the military and having DT as the CIC ...explain to me how the EO has any bearing on your day to day existance?? Making some suggestions???

luckystrike

FuttBucker3000
Website
lemonparty.org
It boggles the mind how all that can happen because some Northwestern timber operator couldn't compete in the market

Economics truly is a black art

OP
Snail

Snail

Payback is a mother fucker.

OP
Snail

Snail

Fed Reserve bsnk of New York reports U.S. companies lost 1.7 trillion market value from the trade war.

Top Bottom