Turnip v Twitter

OP
Snail

Snail

BAMF. No. Really. As BAMF as they get.
This seemingly insignificant issue could be the tipping point for Turnips mental instability.

His dependence on tweets is strong...if he shuts down social media it will be like a self imposed gag order.

It will make him cranky.

hedgehog

BAMF
It will be most amusing to see trump try to use an executive order to take down a private media service because they called him on his bullshit.

He seems incapable of understanding that even if they decided to ban him for some reason, it has fuck all to do with the 1st amendment as Twitter is not a part of the government!

Seems that a lot who call what happened with him being flagged “censorship” are as confused as trump is by the constitution.

It will be most amusing to see trump try to use an executive order to take down a private media service because they called him on his bullshit.
What trump really wants is to have his own media company. He just doesn't want one dollar out of his own pocket going towards it's creation.

Kinda like Pence tried here in Indiana, with taxpayer dollars, and failed tremendously.

CID

BAMF+
....it will be even more amusing to now see tech giants now get sued on a daily basis by 1/2 billion people.

You see... this has got fuck all to do with the 1st Amendment and everything to do with protection for the tech giants from lawsuits when their little admins decide that their little club of 1/2 billion people can exclude anybody they decide. You either exclude ALL politics and be ready to take a hit or none and get ready for the lawsuits that come when somebody says the word nigger. In the past they've had the KIND FCC stay out as they policed their own shit.... well we can all see that it's starting to interfere with an election and NOBODY wants that right...?? certainly not the democrats I'm sure. :roll: :dash2::lol:

Last edited:

maui

Big Bore diggidy mayhem
I "think" what Twitter is saying though is that they are just gonna say that things are not true...its gonna get to a sticky place when people are talking opinion

CID

BAMF+
China's given us the way to the future...... masks for your mouth so you don't make other people feel bad.
...like when you pee your pants. :lol:

hedgehog

BAMF
I "think" what Twitter is saying though is that they are just gonna say that things are not true...its gonna get to a sticky place when people are talking opinion
I’m fine with that, especially when someone who screams “fake news!!” on a regular basis gets called out for spreading fake news.

What trump was saying in the tweet that got flagged is a good example. He claimed that there was an inherent problem with voter fraud using postal voting.

The investigation that his own party ran into voter fraud in the 2016 election found zero evidence of what he was claiming, and the only example that was found in the 2018 mid term elections was North Carolina and by the republicans!

Likewise, referring to the death of Lori Klausutis as a “cold case” is also untrue. The case is closed, not cold and pending, as her cause of death was established, and Scarborough wasn’t even in the same state on the day she died!

Personally, if I was running twitter and he started throwing a hissy fit, i’d just tell him to fuck off and find a new platform to be a bitch on.

CID

BAMF+
I’m fine with that, especially when someone who screams “fake news!!” on a regular basis gets called out for spreading fake news.

What trump was saying in the tweet that got flagged is a good example. He claimed that there was an inherent problem with voter fraud using postal voting.

The investigation that his own party ran into voter fraud in the 2016 election found zero evidence of what he was claiming....
.....and you'd be flagged for lying, since what you just said was a complete fabrication of truth.

hedgehog

BAMF
Ok, let’s look at that.....

Trump screams “fake news” on a regular basis - that is established fact.

the investigation into voter fraud run by his own party found no significant examples. When this became obvious and after losing the lawsuits to share the data with the Democratic members of the commission (the fact they were on the commission and had to sue for the information is ludicrous) it was disbanded and handed off to the DHS.

Basically it was disbanded because despite trump’s protestations, no evidence of widespread voter fraud was found.

What I posted about the Klausutis case is also factual. There is no cold case ( as trump claimed) and the medical examiners report shows a lack of foul play, and that Scarborough was in Washington and Klausutis was in Florida is well known fact.

So, what of my post was fake news?

tinhead

Has never named a pet
The twittermasters should invent something like a miserable user setting.:chimpanzee:

Imagine orangehead trying 50 times at 4 AM to log on. :bigsmile:

Only a real loser would do that.:ireful:

Austin_F

BAMF+
So his problem is with the facts....lol.
Lol ..
An executive order to censor social media....
Is that what it is?

I read the wrong report then, I thought it was to remove protections so people could sue.

It does seem strange the people who are supporting the riots are not being censored for glorifying violence.

Maybe by the end of today they will....

Austin_F

BAMF+
The economy responded pretty quickly to him being in office.
he changed the taxes very quickly, which brought on a hiring spree and resulted in cash hoards being repatriated, something Obama said couldn't be done so he didn't even bother trying.

healthcare, he got rid of the mandate immediately to ease the strain on some people. The problem with the rest of it was once ins companies dumped people off their grandfathered plans because they didn't comply with ACA rules (despite Obama's promise if you like your plan you can keep it, something fact checking sites conveniently leave off their lists), there was no going back. Obama never should have introduced that piece of shit ACA.

CV, who knows. It appears only a very small number of countries responded the right way. And of course when Trump wanted to curtail travel from China right in the beginning he was told that's racist and travel restrictions don't help and let people come and go as they please and don't wear masks etc etc,. A lot of blame to go around on that one, and at the top of blame is the CHO. I mean, WHO.

I don't think he should even be on Twitter. That's like him closing the press room to everyone but Jim Acosta and hoping Jim does the right thing.

If only Candace Owens would run for President. I could say anyone who doesn't support her is a racist misogynist.

hedgehog

BAMF
If I was the Twitter CEO I would ban the orange-man and possibly move the headquarters out of the US.
Trumpy needs to Nut up and start doing his damn job and stop playing the victim card - waaa the Dems, waa the media waaa waaa waaa nobodys loves me
I disagree.

his using twitter is a stream of consciousness thing that shows people what he is thinking without the filters, and with someone like trump that is essential to see.

however, fact checking his posts and flagging them would not be censorship like he and his cult members are claiming, and would drive him more nuts than he already is.

Austin_F

BAMF+
Think conservatives here would still call her the Head Nigger in Charge and make comparisons to her being a banana eating chimp?

Or do they reserve that for the blackies they don't like.
Who knows.

I just know I'd vote for her with enthusiasm.

Austin_F

BAMF+
hmmmm…….well she does have better tits than Pelosi...….

:eyepopping1a:
i hadn't noticed. I read her posts and watch her videos and I agree with her stance on many topics.

It would be nice if she ran as a back up to Trump. As it is, if he fails there really is no one.

The economy responded pretty quickly to him being in office.
he changed the taxes very quickly, which brought on a hiring spree and resulted in cash hoards being repatriated, something Obama said couldn't be done so he didn't even bother trying.

healthcare, he got rid of the mandate immediately to ease the strain on some people. The problem with the rest of it was once ins companies dumped people off their grandfathered plans because they didn't comply with ACA rules (despite Obama's promise if you like your plan you can keep it, something fact checking sites conveniently leave off their lists), there was no going back. Obama never should have introduced that piece of shit ACA.

CV, who knows. It appears only a very small number of countries responded the right way. And of course when Trump wanted to curtail travel from China right in the beginning he was told that's racist and travel restrictions don't help and let people come and go as they please and don't wear masks etc etc,. A lot of blame to go around on that one, and at the top of blame is the CHO. I mean, WHO.

I don't think he should even be on Twitter. That's like him closing the press room to everyone but Jim Acosta and hoping Jim does the right thing.

If only Candace Owens would run for President. I could say anyone who doesn't support her is a racist misogynist.
What about the deficit?

OP
Snail

Snail

BAMF. No. Really. As BAMF as they get.
Turnip is a liberal. Im a conservative.

whitepower

Color Belt Judo Guy
King Turnip has peculiar priorities. This seems really petty to me.
Shows who has the blinders on

There is no bigger priority, than ridding us of the fake news cabal owned massmedia that is constantly feeding american citizens bullshit by the spoonfull.

The ememy IS the media. That includes the liberal owned Twitter, Google, youtube, instagram and last but not least... Facebook

Top Bottom