TSLA: Buy It Now

OP
Dameon

Dameon

BAMF+
Website
TurboHayabusa.org
looks like you almost got filled on your 950 sell order (if you haven't cancelled it yet). 944.68 intra day high

testing new highs today.
I was debating whether $944 was a good "sell now and buy back in a few days" moment. It probably was. I am still expecting an end of month low or, worse case, end of 1st quarter low.

I might miss a few opportunities, but I can wait. :wink:

KEHALE

BAMF with a stick
TSLA is ready for a boost. I heard something about AC systems, as well.
They're definitely players right now.

OP
Dameon

Dameon

BAMF+
Website
TurboHayabusa.org
isn't the Shanghai factory in production now?
As far as I know, they were in production in December, shut down in February for New Year/COVID and reopened in March? They lost some time (a month?), but supposedly will only cause a 2 week delay in shipments? Elon math. :lol:

I'm not sure which factories, if any, are on ventilator duty. Or how much production time was lost in shifting focus.

OP
Dameon

Dameon

BAMF+
Website
TurboHayabusa.org
Today was a good day to sell a few shares, wait until the disappointing quarterly earnings report on Wednesday, then buy it back for a small profit in a week or two.

Snail

BAMF. No. Really. As BAMF as they get.
Im fine, thanks. Parting out business assets, making money.

OP
Dameon

Dameon

BAMF+
Website
TurboHayabusa.org
Good God is he gonna get the SEC on his ass again?
he could get a shareholder lawsuit
Naw... he's good. I don't think this constitutes an SEC violation and stockholders buy and sell at their discretion. No one made them do anything.

That being said, anyone can sue for anything. That doesn't mean it will get any traction.

luckystrike

FuttBucker3000
Website
lemonparty.org
Trump and Elon are spirit animals

More often than not, they should know better and STFU

I don't see how 'selling a few shares' doesn't constitute insider trading. There's a reason why company officers have to file their own trades in companies owned by the public

Well maybe Musk had just smoked a "fatty" and the Taco Bell was closed. Poor guy got frustrated! LOL the SEC is going to have fun with this one. Get the popcorn.

OP
Dameon

Dameon

BAMF+
Website
TurboHayabusa.org

rumble phish

BAMF+

tinhead

Has never named a pet
The a-12 was a secret project to replace the U-2 spy plane that warfighter Francis Gary Powers crashed in The Soviet Union in 1960. The program was begun well before the gobbledegook from 1962 you googled, which indicates that the U-2 Powers flew was U – Utility (base support aircraft) that flew over the north pole into the Soviet Union.

Again, have your caregiver read it to you: Before 1962, for U.S. Government gen you whine warfighter aircraft, a U designation DID NOT denote a utility aircraft, an A designation DID NOT denote an attack aircraft.

Enjoy your breakfast!

Dave how bout that TSLA stock huh..

Lmao
Had you on ignore will put you back on lol but saw the Tinny comment on the reverse mortgage hahaha that is a good one! At least if I wanted too I could buy quite a bit but alas shall we say still a shell game. This is one way to make money took this on Tuesday while at the ranch ( I would try and explain options and strategies to you but that would be futile). Building a new pad for 8 wells and support, Not something I made up like "price gouging PPE" which is just so Stupid to on so many levels. This is also a "legitimate" business where taxes are PAID and include all income is included. I know you do the same--not!:eyepopping1a:

Oh the two flare pipes in the first picture are temporary set up's used during "flow back" operations being conducted on the 4 wells completed in late March.

Now you poor "broke dick" go pull Tinny's chain he is much like yourself.

View attachment 35850

View attachment 35851

Last edited:

whitepower

Color Belt Judo Guy
Funny how Dave has everybody on ignore but he s so curious he takes it off to read their replies anyway, lol.
Wishy washy Dave

Top Bottom