TSLA: Buy It Now

maui

Big Bore diggidy mayhem
11:19am (eastern)
630P 8.90 credit

yeah, I’m an idiot.
A lucky idiot! I shouldn’t play with Tesla on a Friday with the inclusion on Monday.

View attachment 49440

market shows closing at 13:00 on the app due to time settings.
idiot, maybe...not as bad as the ones who bought the contracts though. I believe you have all their money right now....so technically, great job.

People who buy options the day they expire...some how I don't really think you're taking money from the Najarian brothers on that deal

nomad

BAMF
Enjoy the ride. Prolly more to come. The underlying business of this company has about as much to do with these price swings as goat and the mars mission

OP
Dameon

Dameon

BAMF+
QS had a pretty good jump yesterday. I was half watching that about a month ago, but it seemed an unlikely mover. Microsoft was an early investor, VW bought in at 30+% stake and as soon as Apple showed interest, it nearly doubled overnight. Meh, you can't catch 'em all. :roll:

OP
Dameon

Dameon

BAMF+
Pretty big pullback the last week
Yeah, tell me about it. Major losses on TSLA this week... high 5 digits. I don't see this much red too often...

Hasn't stopped me from buying more shares though. Buy low, sell high.

I suspect shipping of the S Plaid next month will help invigorate the stock. Jacking the price of the Y won't help.

Vegas12

BAMF+
It's okay we are used to it when Vegas12 buys in
Told ya.....

but I already pulled out my original investment. Playing with house money now.

One of my marijuana stocks is the only thing in the green ATM.....I'm thinking of socking away my original investment there also. Up 200% .....not quite Dameon money, but I'll take it.

OP
Dameon

Dameon

BAMF+
Can I blame the current administration on my investment woes?

There are going to be some major swings if Newsom gets ousted. CA will open back up and, like it or not, they are a major economic force. My take.

Top Bottom