Trump will win... not a doubt in my mind....

gobrian77

Quod Erat Demonstrandum
That report was released months ago- it's the list of some Rep Senators' accusations, not a compilation of factual findings. It may or may not be true (likely both to some degree), but it's nothing new.

gobrian77

Quod Erat Demonstrandum
Yeah, it always is, it seems...

A post on Twitter (from some random loon) that I like? It's gotta be true because I'm a fucking genius! A fully-sourced article that I don't agree with? Fake news! :biggrin1a:

gsteve

BAMF+
You specifically were replying to him stating "A couple foreign governments just imploded" and called him a moron for doing so. Links from reputable news organizations have been posted that state and prove exactly what he said. So, that makes you the moron for not knowing how to read and research something you are refuting.

View attachment 52998
Not one fucking thing has happened that he said was going to as for as T and the election. If you figure every pc of bad news, if it’s even true , is tied to all this bullshit you’re stupider than both of them

OP
r1racer

r1racer

BAMF
it's not just birds... think subs too....

rumor chy na troops canada & mexico.... ready to ac tivate foll owing beijing biden inauguration...

another rumor is the biden is taken out under false flag.... making it appear that maga supporters did it.... hence potus directive to stand down.

that would provide mechanism to att ack our 2nd amendment much like sandy hook and others...

and of course there are major threats of dirty bo mbs being activated.

make no mistake, we are in a state of national emergency.

scottcolbath

BAMF+
I was binge watching it all on Netflix a few years ago, and I was 2-3 seasons in before I realized it was just a soap opera with motorcycles and violence. Still entertaining though.
They managed to cram about 50 years of any real outlaw club's drama, into seven seasons. The body count was insane. After about season 4, I just had to get through it to see what happened. No other reason. Although, I really did enjoy the characters, Bobby, Chibb and Tig. Those guys held the show together.

S.C.

KEHALE

BAMF with a stick
Yeah, it always is, it seems...

A post on Twitter (from some random loon) that I like? It's gotta be true because I'm a fucking genius! A fully-sourced article that I don't agree with? Fake news! :biggrin1a:
If the "fully-sourced" sources are anonymous, is it still "true"?

gsteve

BAMF+
it's not just birds... think subs too....

rumor chy na troops canada & mexico.... ready to ac tivate foll owing beijing biden inauguration...

another rumor is the biden is taken out under false flag.... making it appear that maga supporters did it.... hence potus directive to stand down.

that would provide mechanism to att ack our 2nd amendment much like sandy hook and others...

and of course there are major threats of dirty bo mbs being activated.

make no mistake, we are in a state of national emergency.
Hahaha fuck off. You need to up your meds and turn off your cb radio. I bet your tiny pin gets hard when you hear the term false flag.

So I guess the debt is fine, pandemic is ok, economy is fine....judging by Biden's priorities.
Well...that's the narrative from the outgoing administration....as a matter of fact, they say that shit is going so well that you should give them four more years so you can really get a chance to feel their MAGIC.....
😂
And before you say it....I know it's all Obama's fault.

gobrian77

Quod Erat Demonstrandum
They managed to cram about 50 years of any real outlaw club's drama, into seven seasons. The body count was insane. After about season 4, I just had to get through it to see what happened. No other reason. Although, I really did enjoy the characters, Bobby, Chibb and Tig. Those guys held the show together.

S.C.
Yup- except for the season that dealt with the IRA bullshit, it was a very watchable show, the same way shows like 'Banshee' or 'Animal Kingdom' are watchable.

Ren

BAM
Website
www.fortunecity.com
Damn, I'm not one to usually throw around insults on the internet but you're borderline mentally handicapped and apparently unable to understand plain written English. You are obviously too stupid to understand that I was specifically addressing your comments to R1Racer in which you "specifically" addressed the comment he made about foreign governments imploding. Which was empirically factual as proven by the links that WP posted not long after. You should probably just quit even replying since you can't seem to even fathom the basics of the argument that is going on here. You are an idiot that cannot comprehend basic things like what someone is actually writing about and your fucked up mind dreams up inferences that are not there.

Not one fucking thing has happened that he said was going to as for as T and the election. If you figure every pc of bad news, if it’s even true , is tied to all this bullshit you’re stupider than both of them

Stetson

BAMF+

S.C.
Yup- except for the season that dealt with the IRA bullshit, it was a very watchable show, the same way shows like 'Banshee' or 'Animal Kingdom' are watchable.

Oh, I still watched all seven seasons, soap opera or not. :up::smile2:

gsteve

BAMF+
Damn, I'm not one to usually throw around insults on the internet but you're borderline mentally handicapped and apparently unable to understand plain written English. You are obviously too stupid to understand that I was specifically addressing your comments to R1Racer in which you "specifically" addressed the comment he made about foreign governments imploding. Which was empirically factual as proven by the links that WP posted not long after. You should probably just quit even replying since you can't seem to even fathom the basics of the argument that is going on here. You are an idiot that cannot comprehend basic things like what someone is actually writing about and your fucked up mind dreams up inferences that are not there.
All that shit he lumped together, you really think that has anything to to with trump and the current mess he’s in ? That is the topic of choice is it not ? You actually think the world is now caving in on itself because trump lost ?? That’s the implication he and the other idiot are insisting is the case. I’m surprised they haven’t brought up the Illuminati and big foot. You go ahead and be as outraged as you like I could give a shit. Hey it stormed here last week, fucking trump , or was it the liberals colluding that did that ? Let me know when nbc is airing the firing squads on the lawn of the WH or when special forces announces what they found on pelosi laptop ( like any pos politician has anything incriminating on a office laptop).

OP
r1racer

r1racer

BAMF
China & Iran partnership is well defined.... they follow the communist doctrine.... follow the money....

Last edited:
  • WTF
Reactions: Red
OP
r1racer

r1racer

BAMF
my worry is that it will get worse...
They will likely be defined as Terror Journalism entities.... Restrictions under EO 13959 will take effect with respect to the newly named CCMCs after 60 days, on March 15, 2021.

Updated: Amended Executive Order Makes Clear US Persons Must Divest Securities of Chinese Military Companies as Defense Department Identifies Nine More Entities - Jan 15, 2021
On January 14, 2021, the White House issued an Executive Order (EO) to amend EO 13959 of November 12, 2020, which prohibits US persons from transacting in securities related to so-called “Communist Chinese military companies” (CCMCs).

The amended EO 13959 makes clear that US persons must divest their holdings in such securities within designated wind-down periods, after which possessing the securities will also be prohibited. For CCMCs identified in the Annex to EO 13959, on November 12, 2020, the wind-down period will end on November 11, 2021. The amended EO also clarifies that prohibited transactions include both “purchase for value” and “sales” of covered securities.

WP

Color Belt Judo Guy
All you motherfuckers PRAY!
PRAY that what R1racer is saying comes true...

Because I guarantee you will not like the New Normal world they have planned for us

"You will own nothing...and you will be happy"

That s the motto of the Great Reset.

Pray like you ve never prayed before.

Top Bottom