Trump will win... not a doubt in my mind....

get it yet?

Things are looking pretty "peachy" for the Orange Man. Poor idiot brought this all on himself now he gets to pay the price along with the rest of us poor fools. His ego got him into this and he will come out a completely broken man. Could care less about the wanna be King but this is going to bring pain to me and my family not to mention cost me a lot of money because of his arrogance. He is and always was about him not us. He sure had some of people fooled but now he is going to pay and their is some justice in that.

Snail

BAMF. No. Really. As BAMF as they get.
I dont care, I've had a great life. If I were to die right now I wouldnt be cheated.

No, not logging or fishing today, will be heading in to the title company to sign final papers on a house I sold.

Snail

WP, for your amusement, I've been to hit twice with "limbs" ,that smashed my face. Once, it was bad, real bad. When I got up off the ground I found my nose in my ear.

Must suck to be an old womanless sour man.
Some tree branch will take revenge on you one day.
Will take tree branches or getting hit by lightning over ICE coming to visit and take me away. I cannot speak for Snail however, I do not feel he is any different of course but here in America we typically take time in selecting a wife. A wife is not something to constantly brag about being able to get a new one anytime one wants. This reflects a blatant attempt to project a false sense of bravado which you are the king of. I can understand your position knowing that there are many publications that advertise Russian brides for various contractual terms. This may be another or WP's financial schemes to somehow profit from this. The man knows no shame.

WP

Color Belt Judo Guy
Will take tree branches or getting hit by lightning over ICE coming to visit and take me away. I cannot speak for Snail however, I do not feel he is any different of course but here in America we typically take time in selecting a wife. A wife is not something to constantly brag about being able to get a new one anytime one wants. This reflects a blatant attempt to project a false sense of bravado which you are the king of. I can understand your position knowing that there are many publications that advertise Russian brides for various contractual terms. This may be another or WP's financial schemes to somehow profit from this. The man knows no shame.
When u look like a vagina, it s tough to get a good woman.
U may have guns knives exotic chunks of wood... 😂
But you ll never have the pleasure of a dainty wife. Never.

Keep pulling ur dick, if u can still find it

Snail

I wish Turnip would have had the balls to use the National Guard to stop those riots.

I wish Oregon's governor would be arrested and jailed for allowing the rioters to destroy a part of my state.

Top Bottom