Trump will win... not a doubt in my mind....

WP

Color Belt Judo Guy
O.K.
It was sent to me by a military person that I trust implicitly
Did they release it on their own website?
Or the DoD website?

Cause I don t see it

Secretary of Defense and Commander in Chief would also need to sign and I don t see that either

It is a Media fake to get the lower ranks to fall in line with their gameplan

Last edited:
OP
r1racer

r1racer

BAMF
Good grief. Doesn't anybody remember all the crying Trump did during the Mueller investigation? How did that turn out? Remember strategic deception? How did the impeachment process turn out? "When you are strong, appear weak?"

OP
r1racer

r1racer

BAMF
We are about to see a move of God like we have never seen before, that is supposed to be even greater than anyone has ever seen!! We are looking forward to it, and we are also looking forward to the leadership of our awesome President God placed in office for another 4 years! We know You put him in as President, Lord to remove the evil in the USA that was once hidden from all of us and to restore this Nation to being One Nation under GOD and indivisible!!Thank You, Lord God! Amen!

Mr Lucky

toboggan oiler
We are about to see a move of God like we have never seen before, that is supposed to be even greater than anyone has ever seen!! We are looking forward to it, and we are also looking forward to the leadership of our awesome President God placed in office for another 4 years! We know You put him in as President, Lord to remove the evil in the USA that was once hidden from all of us and to restore this Nation to being One Nation under GOD and indivisible!!Thank You, Lord God! Amen!

Hahahaha! What a fucking whack job you are...

Mr Lucky

toboggan oiler

I don't think God is going to read this. She's not a member of LABusas.org.

The Devil might well be though...

2 US Presidents were gathering info on the satanic rituals and pedophile rings in Congress – Abraham Lincoln and JFK.
On a site that has elevated trolling to an art form and tinfoil hat lunacy to levels that will keep psychologists in work well into the next century...

You sir, are something special. Bravo.

yes I am and you're a dumb fuck.

View attachment 52550
When are you going to stop polluting? After the 20th are you still going to bombard along with your Russian potato digging buddy a never ending string of cut and paste garbage? Only "tin foil hat" wearing people are remotely interested in this because none of it has been validated by Actually Happening. Bless your hearts you really do not have enough to do.

On a site that has elevated trolling to an art form and tinfoil hat lunacy to levels that will keep psychologists in work well into the next century...

You sir, are something special. Bravo.
Special? Yes he rode in the "Short Bus" to school if you know what I mean. He needs to see a psychiatrist not a psychologist because he needs some powerful mind altering drugs. Calling Dr Tinny, Calling Dr Tinny to this thread immediately please use the White phone!

He will need all of them! Pink ones, Red ones, Blue ones, Green ones Orange ones, White ones and Purple ones.

Last edited:

BusaVeloce

Cappo di tutti Cappo
Website
www.infowars.com
my morning local talk show had some really great callers saying this is another deep state false flag... Most thinking people have many questions...

No way this can or should be rushed...

Time is on our side... the alternative sadly is revolution...

Trust Pres Trump... He has been spot on so far. my 2 cent$

i smell desperation in every move i see "them" making...

jhinderliter

BAMF+
View attachment 52541

Sorry to pee on your Cheerios, but it looks like the military is going to present a united front and tow the line.
I'd still love to see Trump pull it off somehow, because I despise the path the Democrats are on and I'm not at all happy with most of the Republicans either.
It is what it is. I'm going to deal with this unfortunate turn of events like I always have, by living my life and enjoying my time with friends and family.
That was sent out DOD wide yesterday 😎

View attachment 52562

From HQDA this morning..,

Addressed to Service Members and Civilians 👍🏼
Oh yes---Why don't you explain what happens because the tin foil hat wearing types are clueless about this if service members with a security clearance discuss the overthrow or support thereof of the USG. (or anyone with a security clearances had one for 33 years) Personally have been in many interviews with DIS about others and this is always a topic that is brought up and covered with many questions.

jhinderliter

BAMF+
Oh yes---Why don't you explain what happens because the tin foil hat wearing types are clueless about this if service members with a security clearance discuss the overthrow or support thereof of the USG. (or anyone with a security clearances had one for 33 years) Personally have been in many interviews with DIS about others and this is always a topic that is brought up and covered with many questions.
I’m not sure what you are asking

BusaVeloce

Cappo di tutti Cappo
Website
www.infowars.com
No there isn’t ... not a single thing ..
that's what makes the world go round Friend...
You see things from Your viewpoint...

I see them from mine'

everything that has come before this has formed and framed how we perceive this... no one has the same vantage point... not even identical twins (i think)

some really have out there Views... ( guilty )

but it takes a village i rekon'

BusaVeloce

Cappo di tutti Cappo
Website
www.infowars.com
A Complete F-ing Tin Foil Wearing Hat Idiot! Maybe you know how to dig potatoes, beg for an allowance and to be let in the back door here but that is about it. To cast aspersions on our military like that makes me sick--- hopefully you will get deported as a undesirable.
tell us how You really feel... stop holding back :)

jhinderliter

BAMF+
that's what makes the world go round Friend...
You see things from Your viewpoint...

I see them from mine'

everything that has come before this has formed and framed how we perceive this... no one has the same vantage point... not even identical twins (i think)

some really have out there Views... ( guilty )

but it takes a village i rekon'
There is no viewpoint, no wiggle room , no interpretation...

Those memos are cut and dry ...

BusaVeloce

Cappo di tutti Cappo
Website
www.infowars.com
Facts are Facts. The guy is just scum no way around it.
anyone that forces people to think outside of the box is OK in my book...

LAB's does offer a block function for the weak ass pussy faces that want to stay in their comfort zone... i get it... comfort is a thing.

or so i have heard. :)

KEHALE

BAMF with a stick
Gods gonna do it now ...... now it all makes sense . Should maybe get a tv god talker in on the deal. They say they have a direct line to the big guy. Just gotta send em a bit of cash to lube the path.
God is not what you think. It's also not Joe Biden, so no need to pay.

Do you ever wonder why evil people live so long?

Top Bottom