Trump will win... not a doubt in my mind....

gobrian77

Quod Erat Demonstrandum
Let's memorialize this so when it comes back to bite biden, which it will, we can all say how smart cough, cough HH, TH, GSXR and Gobrian are!!!
If you're the basis for comparison, we're all friggin' geniuses! Hell, on that basis, so is my dog, and he likes grabbing himself a 'snack' from the cat's (another comparative genius) litter box. :biggrin1a:

OP
r1racer

r1racer

BAMF
I know PWT just posted something similar, but today's Trump team loss got a typical rebuke from the (Trump-appointed) lead judge- this isn't the kind of decision that the SC will hear on appeal:

A federal appeals court has shot down the Trump campaign’s attempt to overturn the election result in Pennsylvania—with a judge appointed by the president writing the scathing decision.

“Free, fair elections are the lifeblood of our democracy. Charges of unfairness are serious. But calling an election unfair does not make it so. Charges require specific allegations and then proof. We have neither here,” 3rd U.S. Circuit Court of Appeals Justice Stephanos Bibas wrote in a 21-page opinion issued Friday.

The three-judge panel noted that the campaign’s grievances amounted to “nothing more” than allegations that Pennsylvania restricted poll watchers and let voters fix technical defects in their mail-in ballots.

“The Campaign tries to repackage these state-law claims as unconstitutional discrimination. Yet its allegations are vague and conclusory,” the opinion says.

“It never alleges that anyone treated the Trump campaign or Trump votes worse than it treated the Biden campaign or Biden votes.”

Trump’s Pennsylvania Appeal Rejected in Scathing Decision by His Own Appointee
That is factually incorrect. This was entirely anticipated by team Trump as they've been saying all along this belongs in the SCOTUS.

To think that the SCOTUS will not hear it is LAUGHABLE and utterly RIDICULOUS. The SCOTUS played musical chairs last week in anticipation of hearing these cases....

To highlight the changes…
GA – Clarence Thomas
MI – Brett M. Kavanaugh
WI – Amy Coney Barrett
PA – Samuel A. Alito

hedgehog

BAMF
I've changed my mind.

I think Sidney Powell is a grifter who is running this con to bilk the gullible conservatives out of their money. Front and center on her website (below her book listed for sale) is a DONATE button to give money to the cause. I think a LOT of these guys are trying to make a buck "fighting" this re-election but really, just pocketing the money. I think the typos are careless errors that only serve her purpose in getting her lawsuit thrown out - because then doesn't need to actually prove anything and she can say courts are rigged against her or whatever.

Like this guy....a lot of money is changing hands and it won't change the outcome...

It was the same with the birther movement. They had zero to bring to court, lost every case, hearing and appeal, and raked in the bucks from gullible retards who donated to “the cause”.

Same kind of grifters running this show as well, and to the same moronic audience.

OP
r1racer

r1racer

BAMF
If you're the basis for comparison, we're all friggin' geniuses! Hell, on that basis, so is my dog, and he likes grabbing himself a 'snack' from the cat's (another comparative genius) litter box. :biggrin1a:
I'm just pointing out the facts of the case.... you dont need to be a genius to understand why they're vitally important to our Constitution and American democracy.

gobrian77

Quod Erat Demonstrandum
That is factually incorrect. This was entirely anticipated by team Trump as they've been saying all along this belongs in the SCOTUS.

To think that the SCOTUS will not hear it is LAUGHABLE and utterly RIDICULOUS. The SCOTUS played musical chairs last week in anticipation of hearing these cases....

To highlight the changes…
GA – Clarence Thomas
MI – Brett M. Kavanaugh
WI – Amy Coney Barrett
PA – Samuel A. Alito
The Trump team's goal was to be laughed out of lower courts due to lack of evidence in the hopes of having a lawsuit picked up for review by the SC, which bases the cases it hears on evidence presented in... lower courts?

BRILLIANT!!!:retard:

OP
r1racer

r1racer

BAMF
and I'm sure the SCOTUS is absolutely THRILLED biden wants to "pack" the Court if he ever, God forbid, takes office !

OP
r1racer

r1racer

BAMF
The Trump team's goal was to be laughed out of lower courts due to lack of evidence in the hopes of having a lawsuit picked up for review by the SC, which bases the cases it hears on evidence presented in... lower courts...?
Was it no evidence? no widespread evidence? no systemic evidence? well well well three upcoming Swing State Legislatures hearings after PA homerun and still no evidence....

gobrian77

Quod Erat Demonstrandum
Was it no evidence? no widespread evidence? no systemic evidence? well well well three upcoming Swing State Legislatures hearings after PA homerun and still no evidence....
Yes, no evidence- if they had any, they'd present it in court. A hearing isn't a trial- it doesn't have the same evidentiary requirements. The PA appeal you're so excited about got rejected today (I didn't even think the courts were open).

It doesn't matter how many times it's explained to you, you just don't get it. :biggrin1a:

OP
r1racer

r1racer

BAMF
Did I mention Sidney has pictures of the check stubs paid to people to ballot harvest? or they did no Signature matching in dem led swing state cities in violation of respective legislature laws and equal protection clauses?

FYI: Prior to the SCOTUS decision in Bush v. Gore, every federal court and every state supreme court had ruled for Gore over Bush every time until SCOTUS. Election contests only start next week, and the key procedural aspect of Bush v. Gore was it started as an election contest.

gobrian77

Quod Erat Demonstrandum
Really? Do the check stubs have a notation that says, 'For Services Rendered- Ballot Harvesting'? Obviously they do, or you wouldn't have mentioned it- that was pretty dumb of whomever wrote them. You'd think payment for that sort of illegal activity would be in cash...

You'd think she would have presented that as evidence in a courtroom, which would have helped a losing case make it to the SC- strange she hasn't...:eyepopping1a:

OP
r1racer

r1racer

BAMF
Really? Do the check stubs have a notation that says, 'For Services Rendered- Ballot Harvesting'? Obviously they do, or you wouldn't have mentioned it- that was pretty dumb of whomever wrote them.

You'd think she would have presented that as evidence is a courtroom, which would have helped a losing case make it to the SC- strange she hasn't...:eyepopping1a:
and for the record, the brave individuals who spoke in PA at the legislative public hearing of their experiences seeing election interference, backed up their claims with sworn affidavits that were presented to the court.

tinhead

Has never named a pet
The ruling in Bush v Gore was to stop counting votes.
trumpys clowns are out to throw out legally cast, tabulated, and certified votes and results.
They're already counted, so Bush v Gore applies about as much as Brown v Board of ed.

OP
r1racer

r1racer

BAMF
The ruling in Bush v Gore was to stop counting votes.
trumpys clowns are out to throw out legally cast, tabulated, and certified votes and results.
They're already counted, so Bush v Gore applies about as much as Brown v Board of ed.
there's lots of very nervous rats in the political deep state.... shit is going to get real very fast.....

sidney's kraken is as promised.... political wire taps, Dominion kickbacks, ballot stuffing, election machine fraud, foreign election interference, treasonous bad actors... they had it ALL going on.... however DT got way more votes then they anticipated.... they had to get sloppy to cover spread quickly... these Fed crimes, carry min 10 yr sentences, and will start many singing careers very soon...

May we live in interesting times..... and the World is watching....

AmericanFlag.jpg

gobrian77

Quod Erat Demonstrandum

4 more years coming right up!
How many times is the 'PA only mailed out 1.8m ballots for the presidential election' BS gonna be posted? Look at posts #78/79- it was over 3M ballots requested, with over 2.6m being returned. :biggrin1a:

If this were actually true, it might have been mentioned three weeks ago, as the info is a matter of public record.

It was already ~2.8m on October 19th:

gobrian77

Quod Erat Demonstrandum

tinhead

Has never named a pet
Lil' Sid is going to receive a legal buttfucking from Dominion.
Start with libel, move to the (documented) threats against Dominion employees and their families, add in the harm to Dominion's reputation and business.

Disbarment at the minimum, disgorging all payments she received for her criminality, it's not a good moment to be Sidney. A worse time to be anybody she owes money to.

-A Pennsylvania state court Judge has issued a preliminary injunction preventing Pennsylvania from taking any further steps to perfect its certification of the election, including but not limited to appointment of electors and transmission of necessary paperwork to the Electoral College, pending further court hearings and rulings. The ruling upholds an injunction from earlier in the week, and is significant because of the findings made in the Opinion released tonight-

hedgehog

BAMF
Why pack the supreme court?
Shrink it instead, 9 down to 6. The three junior members dropped are the imposter in Merrick Garland's seat, the frat boy rapist, and the emissary of the Vatican soccer mom.
SCOTUS justices can only be removed by impeachment. It’s a lifetime appointment, though death or retirement is normal to vacate a seat.

It’s why Biden could conceivably increase the number of seats, but can not reduce it.

OP
r1racer

r1racer

BAMF
Lil' Sid is going to receive a legal buttfucking from Dominion.
Start with libel, move to the (documented) threats against Dominion employees and their families, add in the harm to Dominion's reputation and business.

Disbarment at the minimum, disgorging all payments she received for her criminality, it's not a good moment to be Sidney. A worse time to be anybody she owes money to.
my condolences tinny...

Rocco

BAM
I know, he didn't even use the word 'allegedly' which is what smart people do so they don't get sued for libel.
My basic street understanding of slander and libel is this, to knowingly make a false statement - Or- should have known it was false to the average person. If a lawyer believes they have a case and they are pursuing evidence, I can't see how that's slander or libel unless the whole thing was concocted. I don't think that's the case with Dominion. Imagine the problem it would be for lawyers if it were otherwise. I don't think Powell would not understand the parameters of that and put herself in those cross hairs.

-

Austin_F

BAMF+
My basic street understanding of slander and libel is this, to knowingly make a false statement - Or- should have known it was false to the average person. If a lawyer believes they have a case and they are pursuing evidence, I can't see how that's slander or libel unless the whole thing was concocted. I don't think that's the case with Dominion. Imagine the problem it would be for lawyers if it were otherwise. I don't think Powell would not understand the parameters of that and put herself in those cross hairs.

-
Actually I was referring to Tinhead calling a supreme court justice a rapist, with no court records to back it up.

tinhead

Has never named a pet
A lawyer shyster can say what they need to advance their case in a court.
Quite different than standing in a dildo store parking lot spouting lies about a company and inviting harm to it's employees.

tinhead

Has never named a pet
Actually I was referring to Tinhead calling a supreme court justice a rapist, with no court records to back it up.
Just following the sworn testimony of witnesses at congressional hearings. Just because Moscow Mitch and his minions ignore the sworn testimony doesn't make it not happen.

Austin_F

BAMF+
Comey swore at congressional hearings that Hillary lied numerous times about sending classified emails.

Lisa Page also testified that Obama's DOJ told the FBI to stand down on the serious charges to make things easier for Clinton.

With your 'if its sworn testimony it must be true' standard I guess you believe that all happened too.

No? Why not?

Vegas12

BAMF+
Just following the sworn testimony of witnesses at congressional hearings. Just because Moscow Mitch and his minions ignore the sworn testimony doesn't make it not happen.
Kavanagh hearings??

Which sworn testimony??

The parts she didn't remember.....like when and where or how she got home??

Not only hook, line and sinker but you swallowed the rod and reel....

Top Bottom