Trump will win... not a doubt in my mind....

BusaVeloce

Cappo di tutti Cappo
Website
www.infowars.com
The State & Federal election process will be going through a COMPLETE AUDIT and OVERHAUL in 2021!!!

Free and fair elections are in OUR immediate FUTURE and THE WORLD is watching....

View attachment 47004

Can a Thanksgiving be any happier...?

MAGAA@161

gobrian77

Quod Erat Demonstrandum
no doubt done on purpose to give lefty loonies something to latch on to...

View attachment 47001
Huh- I never thought of that- I figured it would be written in a way that would impress the judge with its professionalism and veracity... Intentionally making a legal document look like it was sent in by an illiterate boob was a master-stroke of 'owning the libs.' :biggrin1a:

You know what would have both owned the libs and impressed the judge? Actual evidence to back up its claims, but there's none- it's just a super-long Twitter rant.

This will be tossed out by the court early next week.

hedgehog

BAMF
If I was to discuss Spanish politics (and what a clusterfuck that is) with the members of the board it would have no relevance to them as it has no influence.

However, as United States politics affects the whole world, and most definitely Europe where I am, it is something I take notice of and as a result have an opinion on.

That you disagree with that opinion is neither here nor there, and to be frank, I don’t give a shit if you do.

OP
r1racer

r1racer

BAMF
Huh- I never thought of that- I figured it would be written in a way that would impress the judge with its professionalism and veracity... Intentionally making a legal document look like it was sent in by an illiterate boob was a master-stroke of 'owning the libs.' :biggrin1a:

You know what would have both owned the libs and impressed the judge? Actual evidence to back up its claims, but there's none- it's just a super-long Twitter rant.

This will be tossed out by the court early next week.

wow, you're dumber than I thought and I didn't think that was even remotely possible. It's too bad you have ZERO judicial input on Sidney's Work of Art but the SCOTUS does and will weigh heavily and not in your favor. The swing state legislature open hearings (PA, MI, GA...) have been and will continue to be DEVASTATING to looney left's argument of no evidence. The gig is up and everybody knows it.

Sidney outlined in great detail the systemic election fraud and treason of bad actors including foreign interference. Your entire crooked party and some republicans are about to get their ass handed to them including criminal prosecution. Just watch as the singing is about to start.... tick tock....

Last edited:

GSXRTURBO1

BAMF+
wow, you're dumber than I thought and I didn't think that was even remotely possible. It's too bad you have ZERO judicial input on Sidney's Work of Art but the SCOTUS does and will weigh heavily and not in your favor. The swing state legislature open hearings (PA, MI, GA...) have been and will continue to be DEVASTATING to looney left's argument of no evidence. The gig is up and everybody knows it.

Sidney outlined in great detail the systemic election fraud and treason of bad actors including foreign interference. Your entire crooked party and some republicans are about to get their ass handed to them including criminal prosecution. Just watch as the singing is about to start.... tick tock....

OMG, I used to think you were half joking, especially since you won't take my $500 bet. If it's SUCH a sure thing take the bet! Otherwise, you're certifiable. Oh that's right, you don't think anything should be certified :lol:

Come on man, take the bet! It would put me at $800 I'm risking..... Bwahahaha

Wretch

amazingly graceful
On, lords of dark despair!
Prince of the powers of air,
Bear your broad banners through the constellations!
Wave, all ye Stygian hordes,
Through the black sky your swords;
Startle with warlike signs the watching nations.
March, ye mailed multitudes, across the deep;
Far shine the battlements on Heaven’s steep.
Dare ye again, fierce thrones and scarlet powers,
Assail with hell’s wild host those crystal towers?
Tempt ye again the angels’ shining blades,
Ithuriel’s spear, and Michael’s circling truncheon,—
The seraph-cavalier, whose winged brigades
Drove you in dreadful rout down to the night’s vast dungeon?

I've changed my mind.

I think Sidney Powell is a grifter who is running this con to bilk the gullible conservatives out of their money. Front and center on her website (below her book listed for sale) is a DONATE button to give money to the cause. I think a LOT of these guys are trying to make a buck "fighting" this re-election but really, just pocketing the money. I think the typos are careless errors that only serve her purpose in getting her lawsuit thrown out - because then doesn't need to actually prove anything and she can say courts are rigged against her or whatever.

Like this guy....a lot of money is changing hands and it won't change the outcome...

GSXRTURBO1

BAMF+
I've been pushing at r1racer, he has by far been the most vocal, yet he only put up $50. He seems to be the most financially comfortable among all who have bet, he's the only one I don't know by name. Come on r1racer dude, all the stuff you post, let's do $500

OP
r1racer

r1racer

BAMF
Put your money where your mouf is then. You've been very vocal these past few weeks, show us you believe what you're saying!
Sure, since you insist on making this a financial betting argument as opposed to a Constitutional / Factual argument based on the evidence, we'll use the current 2020 Presidential betting odds.
Using Bonus.com as reference (or whichever), I'll put up my $250 (6%) on Trump remaining in office provided your putting up $4,166 (94%) Biden takes the White House on or before Jan 20th.

Do we have a bet for EVERYONE TO SEE AND MEMORIALIZE HERE? If so, who will be the moderator to document this agreement?
I want to make sure when you lose and you will.... that you don't pull an Eric Croomer (Dominion VP) run, hide and fail to pay.

All proceeds go back to Labusas.org so neither of us have anything to gain financially.

GSXRTURBO1

BAMF+
Sure, since you insist on making this a financial betting argument as opposed to a Constitutional / Factual argument based on the evidence, we'll use the current 2020 Presidential betting odds.
Using Bonus.com as reference (or whichever), I'll put up my $250 (6%) on Trump remaining in office provided your putting up $4,166 (94%) Biden takes the White House on or before Jan 20th.

Do we have a bet for EVERYONE TO SEE AND MEMORIALIZE HERE? If so, who will be the moderator to document this agreement?
I want to make sure when you lose and you will.... that you don't pull an Eric Croomer (Dominion VP) run, hide and fail to pay.

All proceeds go back to Labusas.org so neither of us have anything to gain financially.

View attachment 47111
Your post betrays your true confidence. You say it's a sure thing, yet you want odds. Ya, riiiiiight :lol:

OP
r1racer

r1racer

BAMF
SCOTUS here we come... and MI, GA and NV State legislatures will hear the election fraud evidence LIVE just like PA... it's all coming together.... tick tock...

Last edited:
SCOTUS here we come... and MI, GA and NV State legislatures will hear the election fraud evidence LIVE just like PA... it's all coming together.... tick tock...

View attachment 47124
2 hrs ago...
Trump's Campaign Lost In Court — Again — Trying To Undo Biden’s Win In Pennsylvania
“The Campaign’s claims have no merit,” wrote Judge Stephanos Bibas, one of Trump’s appointments to the 3rd Circuit.
This crazy looney leftist bitch will be fired Monday..

tinhead

Has never named a pet
Fresh today!!!

"The Campaign never alleges that any ballot was fraudulent or cast by an illegal voter," wrote Judge Stephanos Bibas, a Trump appointee, for the panel. "It never alleges that any defendant treated the Trump campaign or its votes worse than it treated the Biden campaign or its votes. Calling something discrimination does not make it so. The Second Amended Complaint still suffers from these core defects, so granting leave to amend would have been futile."

"Charges of unfairness are serious. But calling an election unfair does not make it so. Charges require specific allegations and then proof. We have neither here," the judges added in their opinion.

OP
r1racer

r1racer

BAMF
Fresh today!!!

"The Campaign never alleges that any ballot was fraudulent or cast by an illegal voter," wrote Judge Stephanos Bibas, a Trump appointee, for the panel. "It never alleges that any defendant treated the Trump campaign or its votes worse than it treated the Biden campaign or its votes. Calling something discrimination does not make it so. The Second Amended Complaint still suffers from these core defects, so granting leave to amend would have been futile."

"Charges of unfairness are serious. But calling an election unfair does not make it so. Charges require specific allegations and then proof. We have neither here," the judges added in their opinion.
The lower Federal court ruling in this case means absolutely SHIT... just go ask Bush and Gore.... they can explain it perfectly.

and Tinny try to keep up....

gobrian77

Quod Erat Demonstrandum
wow, you're dumber than I thought
You're definitely not dumber than I thought- that's not possible. :biggrin1a:

I'm still waiting for a single one of your claims, predictions, or forecasts to be right- so far you're oh-for-everything- that shouldn't even be statistically possible considering the number of speculations you've offered ('Even a blind hog finds an acorn now and then'), but, nope- you've managed to maintain a perfect record.:wacko3:

OP
r1racer

r1racer

BAMF
You're definitely not dumber than I thought- that's not possible. :biggrin1a:

I'm still waiting for a single one of your claims, predictions, or forecasts to be right- so far you're oh-for-everything- that shouldn't even be statistically possible considering the number of speculations you've offered ('Even a bling hog finds an acorn now and then'), but, nope- you've managed to maintain a perfect record.:wacko3:
Lets have a little chat when SCOTUS weighs in on Lin Wood, Sidney and Rudy / Jenna lawsuits in GA, MI & PA... then we can see who's laughing last... tick tock....

and what exactly is the "President of the Office Elect"? and where are we with the swing state election certifications?? and what's the DoD got on the Scytl server taken from CIA operative in Germany???

Last edited:

gobrian77

Quod Erat Demonstrandum
That's the thing you don't realize- SCOTUS (which acts as an appellate court) may not even hear any of these cases as they're being dismissed by lower courts and State Supreme Courts as being 'without merit'. Unless there's compelling evidence of actual widespread fraud (so far there has been none- there have only been claims of it), the SC isn't going to get involved. I won't say it's impossible, but I doubt anything will even make it to that level.

OP
r1racer

r1racer

BAMF
That's the thing you don't realize- SCOTUS (which acts as an appellate court) may not even hear any of these cases as they're being dismissed by lower courts and State Supreme Courts as being 'without merit'. Unless there's compelling evidence of actual widespread fraud (so far there has been none- there have only been claims of it), the SC isn't going to get involved. I won't say it's impossible, but i doubt anything will even make it to that level.
So you're saying these State Legislative open public hearings on massive election fraud (PA, GA, MI, NV etc.) are just for fun and hold no evidentiary value?!

gobrian77

Quod Erat Demonstrandum
So you're saying these State Legislative open public hearings on massive election fraud (PA, GA, MI, NV etc.) are just for fun and hold no evidentiary value?!

Yes, basically, as they've presented no evidence. They won't make any of these claims in open court, where lawyers can by censured and even have their bar status threatened for this idiocy.

OP
r1racer

r1racer

BAMF
Yes, basically, as they've presented no evidence. They won't make any of these claims in open court, where lawyers can by censured and even have their bar status threatened for this idiocy.
Wishful thinking....

We haven't even discussed how Secretary of State and State Courts changed voting laws right before the election without constitutional authority!

Or how swing State blue districts handled election differently than red districts in violation of equal protection clauses that disenfranchised voters.

Or how Dominion crime operative shut down the polling stations in middle of night, conducted massive ballot stuffing, locked out Republican (and in some cases Democrat) poll watchers....

I'm sure the SCOTUS (and State Legislatures) won't care about ANY those things EITHER!!! yeah ok!

Let's memorialize this so when it comes back to bite biden, which it will, we can all say how smart cough, cough HH, TH, GSXR and Gobrian are!!!

Last edited:

gobrian77

Quod Erat Demonstrandum
I know PWT just posted something similar, but today's Trump team loss got a typical rebuke from the (Trump-appointed) lead judge- this isn't the kind of decision that the SC will hear on appeal:

A federal appeals court has shot down the Trump campaign’s attempt to overturn the election result in Pennsylvania—with a judge appointed by the president writing the scathing decision.

“Free, fair elections are the lifeblood of our democracy. Charges of unfairness are serious. But calling an election unfair does not make it so. Charges require specific allegations and then proof. We have neither here,” 3rd U.S. Circuit Court of Appeals Justice Stephanos Bibas wrote in a 21-page opinion issued Friday.

The three-judge panel noted that the campaign’s grievances amounted to “nothing more” than allegations that Pennsylvania restricted poll watchers and let voters fix technical defects in their mail-in ballots.

“The Campaign tries to repackage these state-law claims as unconstitutional discrimination. Yet its allegations are vague and conclusory,” the opinion says.

“It never alleges that anyone treated the Trump campaign or Trump votes worse than it treated the Biden campaign or Biden votes.”

Trump’s Pennsylvania Appeal Rejected in Scathing Decision by His Own Appointee

Top Bottom