Trump will win... not a doubt in my mind....

Who the hell goes to rallies anyway? Rallies are boring except for trump's rallies.
His rallies are for people that like their politics like they like their WWF. Clown shows for entertainment purposes.
He might have a future in holding rallies, more power to him.

It amazes me that people still think Biden's rally size was due to lack of interest and not the fact that it was intentionally limited during the.....y'know.......pandemic going on.

Explains the shock when he won the popular votes by millions over Trump.... breaking the record in the process.

Stetson

BAMF+

Qwik

High Altitude BAMF
Website
www.LABusas.org

OP
r1racer

r1racer

BAMF

gobrian77

Quod Erat Demonstrandum
Nothing has been 'overturned'. :biggrin1a: The election is already certified- read your own article. This will just be tossed on the pile of existing losses by Monday- if this wasn't a holiday weekend, it would happen faster. This is essentially a variation on the case that was laughed out of court last week.

More importantly, what's Sidney Powell doing today? How's that kraken releasing going?

Stetson

BAMF+
Nothing has been 'overturned'. :biggrin1a: The election is already certified- read your own article. This will just be tossed on the pile of existing losses by Monday- if this wasn't a holiday weekend, it would happen faster.

More importantly, what's Sidney Powell doing today? How's that kraken releasing going?
I thought she was going to be at that shitshow I linked (and just sat through, most of, anyway) but I didn't see her. She's probably making her treason case at the secret military tribunal caverns located under the Tomb of the Unknown Soldier.

gobrian77

Quod Erat Demonstrandum

gobrian77

Quod Erat Demonstrandum

gobrian77

Quod Erat Demonstrandum
That's another Lin Wood lawsuit- let's see if he does better than last week, when the judge practically hit him with the gavel.

OP
r1racer

r1racer

BAMF
Anyone who thinks Trump isnt going to stay in office, as the president, is fucked in the head! Delusional!
I fixed it for you.... you can thank me in about a month.... pls be careful working on engines in your delusional state :razz:

btw biden title was just switched on FBI website from prez elect to senator, prez candidate etc.....
received_505134044183118.jpeg

OP
r1racer

r1racer

BAMF
Some high ranking Georgia state officials getting STUFFED and READY for Turkey day celebration....

BREAKING: KRAKEN RELEASED! Attorney Sidney Powell Files 104 Page BOMBSHELL COMPLAINT of Massive Fraud in Georgia Election – Update: Michigan too

gobrian77

Quod Erat Demonstrandum
All Sidney Powell did was make the same claims she made last week (after which she was dumped by the Trump legal team) with no evidence to back them up- she didn't even spell-check the first page, which is the source of much amusement on Twitter.

Amateur hour from someone who should know better:

OP
r1racer

r1racer

BAMF
r1racer, if you're that confident, let's raise our bet from $50 to $500. What say you?
Let's make it $500,000... this way I could retire next month... here's a free tip, don't bet on biden.

State legislature election fraud public hearings to be scheduled in GA, MI and now NV following PA success... tick tock...

Last edited:
OP
r1racer

r1racer

BAMF
All Sidney Powell did was make the same claims she made last week (after which she was dumped by the Trump legal team) with no evidence to back them up- she didn't even spell-check the first page, which is the source of much amusement on Twitter.

Amateur hour from someone who should know better:

View attachment 46999
no doubt done on purpose to give lefty loonies something to latch on to...

Last edited:
OP
r1racer

r1racer

BAMF
Last edited:

BusaVeloce

Cappo di tutti Cappo
Website
www.infowars.com

Top Bottom