Trump will win... not a doubt in my mind....

BusaVeloce

Cappo di tutti Cappo
Website
www.infowars.com
nice thought... but how would we enforce it...

are We ready to fight a war with them...?

how much of our vital "secret" infrastructure was built with tech from CHYNA...?

are We secure? Back Doors galore... WE have a lot of work to do...

and i am hearing on the 8th of this month... The 5G will test some sort of magnetic array involving all Your "smart tech", Alexa and such, that may "energize" your experimental vaccines...

again... i hear a lot of shit... but sadly i fear this covid hoax is far from over...

trapped wild animals are most dangerous when cornered.

OP
r1racer

r1racer

All Q All the Time
nice thought... but how would we enforce it...

are We ready to fight a war with them...?

how much of our vital "secret" infrastructure was built with tech from CHYNA...?

are We secure? Back Doors galore... WE have a lot of work to do...

and i am hearing on the 8th of this month... The 5G will test some sort of magnetic array involving all Your "smart tech", Alexa and such, that may "energize" your experimental vaccines...

again... i hear a lot of shit... but sadly i fear this covid hoax is far from over...

trapped wild animals are most dangerous when cornered.
The fastest initial way is to wipe clean Our (and the World's) debt obligations to China ($1.07 Trillion USD)....

remember Trump's Executive Orders under State of National Emergency.... Seize assets and so much more.....

#CCPwillbeBROKE

hedgehog

BAMF

hedgehog

BAMF
OP
r1racer

r1racer

All Q All the Time
This whole thread is weaving fantasy into real newz.
First Arizona... now Georgia..... how's that for real newz! 👍

#AmericasAudit
#SomeFolksAreShitting

Last edited:
OP
r1racer

r1racer

All Q All the Time
Liar Liar Liar - CAUGHT! BUSTED!!!!

#hedgiedoesntliveinAmerica
#hedgieisapaidshillfromSpain
#hedgieonlycaresaboutHIMSELF

Last edited:

hedgehog

BAMF
If the election is found fraudulent and voided, ALL votes in that election are voided - trying to keep some of the votes in an election you wanted found fraudulent wouldn’t last a nanosecond in court.

It also means that as well as pelosi becoming interim president, the votes for new house and senate where representatives were retiring - the majority republicans - that were on the ballot all get voided.

So, you find the election fraudulent and get it voided, you get president pelosi with a bigger majority in the house and senate than Biden currently has.

Y’know, i’m kinda hoping the election is found to be fraudulent, because the exploding magat heads afterwards would be fucking legendary!

hedgehog

BAMF
Much as you trump supporters don’t want to, you have to follow the law and constitution, so if an election is fraudulent it all gets thrown out with the scenario I explain above as happening.

There is no reinstatement clause in the constitution, and if you involve the military you might as well burn the constitution in the same moment because you then have a coup by the military installing an unelected leader - a dictator.

Thankfully the majority of the military are patriots who will abide by their oath and not support a coup. Any tribunals would involve those breaking their oath and supporting a coup.

BusaVeloce

Cappo di tutti Cappo
Website
www.infowars.com
You don't get it... when they are all corrupt... it all gets thrown out...

We are at that point... Our Constitution demands it...

now We pray that the Military respects their Oaths...

Sadly...You don't have that little caveat in Your Constitution...

that is why You don't get it or our innate love of guns...

XR650RGUY

BAMF
Much as you trump supporters don’t want to, you have to follow the law and constitution, so if an election is fraudulent it all gets thrown out with the scenario I explain above as happening.

There is no reinstatement clause in the constitution, and if you involve the military you might as well burn the constitution in the same moment because you then have a coup by the military installing an unelected leader - a dictator.

Thankfully the majority of the military are patriots who will abide by their oath and not support a coup. Any tribunals would involve those breaking their oath and supporting a coup.

hedgehog

BAMF
You don't get it... when they are all corrupt... it all gets thrown out...

We are at that point... Our Constitution demands it...

now We pray that the Military respects their Oaths...

Sadly...You don't have that little caveat in Your Constitution...

that is why You don't get it or our innate love of guns...
ashli babbit found out the hard way what happens when you break your military oath.

OP
r1racer

r1racer

All Q All the Time

hogwash.png

#itsreallyharddefendingbidenandfauci
#itsonlygonnagetworsewithforensicaudits

Last edited:
  • Red
Reactions: Red
OP
r1racer

r1racer

All Q All the Time
Since the theoretical fraud in several states is unprecedented. There may be a case for a re vote in just those states if it would affect the electoral outcome.
Just speculation though. There is no way they could have this hashed out by August. Probably fight about it until 2024.
1. The FRAUD was WATCHED, RECORDED and DOCUMENTED in REAL TIME by our Air Force Military, specifically Space Force, as this was highly anticipated.

2. ACTUAL packet captures IDENTIFY Dominion / Smartmatics tallied votes changing outside the USA by foreign actors with TCP/IP source and destination network addresses.

3. Election interference was documented in both DNI Ratcliffe and Navarro Reports - see links below....

4. Swing states will each De-CERTIFY their Election results after FRAUD is reported based on the pattern results of their respective Forensic AUDITS (AZ, GA, PA and others)

5. Biden will no longer be the acting POTUS with less than 270 electoral votes.

6. FRAUD VITIATES EVERYTHING is a well established US Law doctrine - see United States v. Throckmorton...

7. This may go to SCOTUS for final outcome conclusion. An election 2020 "re-vote" will be highly unlikely with the evidence - pattern (digital fingerprints) of systemic FRAUD.

8. Please forgive Braindead for he is TRULY.....

1622978313109.png

Last edited:

BusaVeloce

Cappo di tutti Cappo
Website
www.infowars.com
Last edited:

BusaVeloce

Cappo di tutti Cappo
Website
www.infowars.com
I'm not the one that lost multiple bets over this thing.
You can call people delusional when you are right about at least one thing.
Crickets so far....... qik qok.

View attachment 66914
i just going with what my inner voices tell me, Sadly... they are the only fuckers i trust at this point ... and We are unanimous with this decision :wacko3:

Top Bottom