Trump will win... not a doubt in my mind....

OP
r1racer

r1racer

All Q All the Time
..... I swear she said she was 18!!

Oh wait...you think I like BIDEN??? :eyepopping1a::eyepopping1a:

Why in the wide wide world of sports would you think I like Biden? I voted for trump you idiot.

I been here 20 years spewing shit... aint NOBODY on this board aside from you that would think that.

You're very quickly entering into the TROLL category. It's like the thunderdome only once you enter NO man leaves. :fu:
Yeah 116 pages and nuthin but PRAISE the LORD for TRUMP from YOU..... So you're a closet Trumper..... ok good to know! 🤣 👍

WOW.... All these biden bitches here are suddenly just DISAPPEARING? WTF??? 🤔

CID

BAMF+
I mean for the sake of all things good. wtf -- I gotta be at 7680 × 4320 for this shit I'm 3 feet from a monitor.. why man WHY!?!?!

CID

BAMF+
Its like that guy that colors all his font.

Hey... if you had toliet paper hanging from your pants leg..... I'd tell you as a helping gesture. Its like that. :D

hedgehog

BAMF
Trump was right. On everything Biden is doing

View attachment 62074
ROTFL!

What was it when garland was proposed? Oh yes, election year so let the voters decide!

Well that wasn’t followed after Ginsberg died, and the voters decided, knowing full well there would be an antidote to Republican hypocrisy and stacking the SCOTUS.

It will at best be expanded to 12 (the best option, and hard to argue against as it would leave a 50/50 split), but don’t be surprised if it gets expanded to 13 as a “fuck you” to the GQP.

OP
r1racer

r1racer

All Q All the Time
just the tip of the iceberg....
1.png
#Corruption
#ChildTrafficking
#Adrenochrome
#chinavirus
#Treason
#TheGreatAwakening
#GITMO
#Biblical

Last edited:
OP
r1racer

r1racer

All Q All the Time
Good vid on why General Flynn became the target for Comey, Clapper and Brennan....

Sometimes it's both what you know and who you know....

• WTF
Reactions: Red
OP
r1racer

r1racer

All Q All the Time
A True American Hero...

“I Was Offered $10 Million Not to Do This!” – Jovan Pulitzer on Offer to Walk Away from His Scanning the Ballots Work on 2020 Election Results

Two things. I had, and just so you know how bad this is, and I’m going to give you a nugget that nobody outside of my inner circle knows this. I got offered $10 million dollars to not do this.

I have no price. It can’t be done. This is about America. There isn’t enough money in America to turn us communist and to sell out America. I’ll take a bullet to the head. And, maybe that’s what’s waiting for me....

Rocco

BAM
Today the wife and I took a long Sunday ride through some of Arizona's outlying farming communities. We saw Trump signs and banners still being displayed on barns, fences and yards everywhere. Literally dozens upon dozens of them. In contrast there was not a single Biden anything anywhere, nothing - not one Biden sign. Sometimes the writing on the wall is in bold letters. _ It's far from over in the minds of many.

-

OP
r1racer

r1racer

All Q All the Time
Today the wife and I took a long Sunday ride through some of Arizona's outlying farming communities. We saw Trump signs and banners still being displayed on barns, fences and yards everywhere. Literally dozens upon dozens of them. In contrast there was not a single Biden anything anywhere, nothing - not one Biden sign. Sometimes the writing on the wall is in bold letters. _ It's far from over in the minds of many.

-
same goes for northern New Jersey..... Trump lawn signs EVERYWHERE.... havent seen any beijing biden signs still up..... 🤔

These pictures from our great SoS and possible future VP candidate yesterday.... sure gives me a warm and fuzzy feeling...... 👍

Last edited:
OP
r1racer

r1racer

All Q All the Time
Maricopa County represents 60% of Arizona voters.... wonder how much FRAUD will be discovered? then what?! 🤔 👍

tick tock....

• Red

hedgehog

BAMF

-
The other way of looking at it is that the trumpanzees are either still in denial or just too lazy motherfuckers to put them away.

OP
r1racer

r1racer

All Q All the Time
The other way of looking at it is that the trumpanzees are either still in denial or just too lazy motherfuckers to put them away.
hey hogwash..... Americans absolutely HATE beijing biden.... they see the CHEATING and CORRUPT Politicians.....

Swing State Election audits are either imminent or underway..... which State will be the trigger for the rest to fall? 🤔

hedgehog

BAMF
hey hogwash..... Americans absolutely HATE beijing biden.... they see the CHEATING and CORRUPT Politicians.....

Swing State Election audits are either imminent or underway..... which State will be the trigger for the rest to fall? 🤔
Yeah, they hate him so much that 8 million more voted for him than trump.

It’s just the trump simps that can’t come to terms with it and are clinging to every excuse except for space aliens.

......but when they’ve exhausted the others, space aliens is a possibility.

XR650RGUY

BAMF
Yeah, they hate him so much that 8 million more voted for him than trump.

It’s just the trump simps that can’t come to terms with it and are clinging to every excuse except for space aliens.

......but when they’ve exhausted the others, space aliens is a possibility.
Personally, I don't even know anyone who will admit to voting for Biden.

I believe the election was manipulated. We'll have to wait and see.

OP
r1racer

r1racer

All Q All the Time
Evergreen stuck and rescue in the Suez.... is the gift that keeps on giving..... thank you white hats in Turkey, Egypt, Quatar....

if you cant understand Turkish then you'll need to stay in the dark for a little while longer! 👍

• Red
OP
r1racer

r1racer

All Q All the Time
DePerno + AUDIT = Trump WON!

Modems found on Dominion machines despite their testimony to the contrary - surprise surprise said No-one!

tick tock...

Last edited:
OP
r1racer

r1racer

All Q All the Time
More CORRUPT Foreign Interference in our 2020 election DOCUMENTED...... the TRUTH will Prevail.....

Absolute Interference - largest Cybercrime in World History.....

Frankspeech.com Platform is coming to compete with Twitter and YouTube.... The Voice of Free Speech..... !

hedgehog

BAMF
DePerno + AUDIT = Trump WON!

Modems found on Dominion machines despite their testimony to the contrary - surprise surprise said No-one!

View attachment 62546

tick tock...
oh what a surprise! a tinfoil hat "smoking gun!" report right next to a `donate´ button!

fuck! you Qtards are gullible!

OP
r1racer

r1racer

All Q All the Time
oh what a surprise! a tinfoil hat "smoking gun!" report right next to a `donate´ button!

fuck! you Qtards are gullible!
c'mon Hogwash.... they have the actual Antrim County election machines and "modem" purchase receipts..... meanwhile Dominion CEO TESTIFIED there was no remote network access! 🤔

John Poulos BUSTED LYING in HIS OWN WORDS!

Last edited:
OP
r1racer

r1racer

All Q All the Time
vax passports are not in the future of We The People aka freedom luvin Americans....

Last edited:
  • Barf
OP
r1racer

r1racer

All Q All the Time
Another corrupt public official being EXPOSED to We The People.... how long until she and others.... like Cuomo, Murphy, Wolf, are GONE.....

• Barf
OP
r1racer

r1racer

All Q All the Time
BREAKING NEWS: Lin Wood speaks... We must FIGHT for the Children.....

• Red
OP
r1racer

r1racer

All Q All the Time
God's Children are NOT for sale.... Cue The Marines.....

#savethechildren

• Red
OP
r1racer

r1racer

All Q All the Time
“[The girls] were more treated like merchandise rather than treated as human beings,” Cesar Espinoza, the executive director of migrant civil rights organization FIEL, told ABC News.

Top Bottom