Trump will win... not a doubt in my mind....

OP
r1racer

r1racer

All Q All the Time
Qtard is blowing a gasket here
Better hope and pray these DS Cabal paid Human Smugglers don't take your children, nieces, nephews.... This is WHAT YOU (and others here) DEFEND! 🤨

ADRENOCHROME HARVESTING - CHILD TRAFFICKING DUMBS - WHITE RABBIT & PANDA EYES SYMBOLISM

Last edited:
  • Red
Reactions: Red

Truth

Busa Riding Old Bass
What I am NOT doing is defending the atrocities of child trafficking.
What I AM doing is trolling a small minded Qtard

Don't go shooting up a pizza joint looking for babies, ok dumbass?

Fucking idiot🤣

hedgehog

BAMF
question for r1whiner....

biden has been sworn in as president in accordance with the constitution, so exactly how is he going to be removed from office?

don´t give us this "well, the military..." bullshit, because that ain´t gonna happen.

so precisely how will biden be removed and trump put in his place in accordance with the law and constitution?

straight answer please, no memes, no C&P from wingnut websites, just a simple explaination.
Crickets here as well.....

OP
r1racer

r1racer

All Q All the Time
The Military is in COMPLETE CONTROL....., beijing biden is working out of a hollywood studio 🤣 👍

So what’s going on and who is in charge at home?

In reality an Interim Military US Government had taken over Washington DC and was running our country. The two US governments: (1) a legitimate Interim Military US Government empowered by the Constitution and the Department of Defense under Military Code 11.3, and (2) an illegal, fraudulent foreign paid-for, foreign controlled (on the foreign ground of the District of Columbia). So where it appears that Biden and Austin are in charge…technically, it appears the old guard is still calling the shots and NORTHCOM, under the command of General VanHerck is the rock.

ART OR EVIL? ALL IN THE EYES OF THE BEHOLDER… WATCH the DISTURBING VIDEO!!!
april 5, 2021 the marshall report

Last edited:
116 pages and you don't know who you are dealing with.
A sucker that spews nonsense and is willing to pay for it.
Exploit it, love it, abuse it, but for god's sake don't try to change it.

OP
r1racer

r1racer

All Q All the Time
next Rhino headed to extinction... she had such nice teeth too! 😢

• WTF
OP
r1racer

r1racer

All Q All the Time
  • Red

Truth

Busa Riding Old Bass
"The following information is 100% true since it’s been shared by a Chinese professor and an adviser for the CCP."

Fucking just dripping with irony, wouldn't ya say?🤣

OP
r1racer

r1racer

All Q All the Time
Everyone Awake now KNOWS Wikipedia is propaganda horseshit for the EVIL LEFT....

Do your OWN research or not.... The TRUTH will be exposed soon enough.... and it will be Biblical......

Satanic ritual abuse (SRA) of children....

As early as 2009, former LA FBI chief Theodore L. Gunderson brought the subject of the CIA & Satanism to the public in the context of a lecture. A mother, whose sons were victims of satanic ritual abuse, summarized the following: Indescribable torture such as flaying or crucifixion alive takes place. Even the blood of the children is drunk as an intoxicating drug, as it is enriched with adrenaline and its breakdown product adrenochrome as a result of the torture. Their appeal: These crimes must be exposed and stopped! This must not happen to any child again! Since these offenses are practiced above all in the highest social circles, we must stand together in this cause!

www.kla.tv/17976

EPSTEIN, ADRENOCHROME, MONSANTO AND ONLINE BUYING

God has a Special place for those of YOU who abuse children... and YOU will be there for Eternity....

The World is ON to YOU.... WE OCCUPY YOUR MIND.... DAY in and DAY OUT.... A Reckoning is Coming for YOU..... tick tock....

Last edited:
  • WTF

Mr Lucky

The Voice Of Reason...
So we have gone from a January Date and Trump's stolen election to July and the end of the Dems because they kill and eat children.

Okaaaaaaaay...

OP
r1racer

r1racer

All Q All the Time
The mans sanity is circling the drain 🤫
Wow.... that didnt take long to respond (about 60 seconds)...... You're TERRIFIED of the Truth coming out..... all 116 pages of Truth.....

Absolute Fear occupies your Brain.....

tick tock....

OP
r1racer

r1racer

All Q All the Time
The United States Military in ACTION at Bush Senior's Funeral..... so which Presidents and their spouses got an ENVELOPE?

Do you RECOGNIZE the ABSOLUTE FEAR in their EYES Mr. Unlucky? 🤔

Last edited:

Truth

Busa Riding Old Bass
Good thing diligent people like you are out there to save us all🤗

Bless you Squeal Team 6

OP
r1racer

r1racer

All Q All the Time
Remember the Nashville bombing RV Siren.... warning peeps to clear out..... sources now say it was a White hat operation (and no one died).... the fbi is investigating 🤣

• Red
OP
r1racer

r1racer

All Q All the Time
Are YOU ANGRY with the puppet master beijing biden administration YET? 🤨 Wake Up America!

Horror! Female GOP Rep: “A Girl from Guatemala – Was Having Trouble Communicating – Because She Lost Her Voice Screaming While Being Gang-Raped”

• WTF
OP
r1racer

r1racer

All Q All the Time
If you don't believe Communism is here now in America WATCH.....

Man in America documentary - How to Save America with Curtis Bowers....

• Red

Truth

Busa Riding Old Bass
Dates have always played a crucial role in the cult of Q — the baseless conspiracy theory that there is a global cabal of Satan-worshipping child sex traffickers, and that former President Donald Trump is involved in a righteous plan to bring these evildoers to justice. The group’s predictions are often tied to some date on the horizon, when Trump’s adversaries will start to be arrested and the global sex trafficking ring will be exposed. The latest date was March 4, but before that it was Jan. 20. And before that it was Dec. 5. And before that, some date in “Red October.”

Come on July 4th🤣

WP

Color Belt Judo Guy
And still... Most of the Q drops are spot on. Except for the dates.
To most people who think, it would only make sense NOT to give away the real plan, but to throw out some Disinformation, which we ve seen happen time and again.

Q did say that there will be lots of disinformation because if WE know the plan, so do they.

What Q did do, is awake the masses.
Most people who were firm believers in the media, now don t believe a word.

Most people who never thought that a cabal exists, who controls everything we hear and read, now believe that indeed it exists and has existed for centuries.

Most people who thought tv personalities, like Oprah, Ellen, etc...were good people that meant well, np longer do. Q has made them aware of John of God, the Rothschilds, Soros...etc and now they are in tune with the REAL events that are shaping our lives.

Q has opened the eyes of many, yet here you are making fun of Qtards because they wanna live free of the Cabal that runs the world.

You talk about Qtards and their obsession with pedofiles as if it s a bad thing. What exactly is bad in getting rid of child trafficking? Why is it bad to protect children?
How are you so sure that child trafficking DOESN T EXIST, especially when we have Epsteins and Ghislanes running wild. When we have islands where the Elite frequented for one purpose only.

Children trafficking does exist. Just because the mainstream media doesn t say it does, doesn t mean it doesn t.
Google "how many children go missing each year in the United States?"

800,000 each year!
Click enough results and you ll find FBIs updated number which is around 600,000.

Why are we not hearing about 600,000 missing children each and every year, on the news?

What happens to these children? Where do they go?
You see... Q is not a pimple faced retard. Q is INFORMATION.

Some of this information is in your face, if you choose to see it. Other information you have to look for, but it s there if you re willing to do the work.

Of course you won t find it in the NY Times or the Washington Post, nor on CNN, MSNBC and the likes...which again doesn t mean it s untrue.

Q has woken up millions. Yes millions are frustrated that none of the evil members of this Cabal have paid for their crimes, but you need to remember that they have had 100 years to bury their claws into power. They have filled the courts with their pawns. The justice system the media, the deep state is all theirs. It won t be easy to get rid of them but we can only hope that one day someone w big enough balls will.

By any means.

There are many passionate people who would love nothing more than to live free and under nobody s shoe. Some will be more vocal than others, but the fact remains...an AWAKENING Wave has started. It will be hard to stop. People have had enough.

Maybe not today, maybe not tomorrow, but I tend to think during our lifetime we will see a major disruption to this One World plan of theirs.

OP
r1racer

r1racer

All Q All the Time
Dates have always played a crucial role in the cult of Q — the baseless conspiracy theory that there is a global cabal of Satan-worshipping child sex traffickers, and that former President Donald Trump is involved in a righteous plan to bring these evildoers to justice. The group’s predictions are often tied to some date on the horizon, when Trump’s adversaries will start to be arrested and the global sex trafficking ring will be exposed. The latest date was March 4, but before that it was Jan. 20. And before that it was Dec. 5. And before that, some date in “Red October.”
Come on July 4th🤣
When you Rob the Bank and Drive away.... there's an Investigation & Evidence which takes time to discover, gather & present to the Authorities..... then ARRESTS can be made.....

Everyone AWAKE knows this was a STOLEN election from We the People.... puppet master beijing biden couldn't fill a suitcase let alone a gymnasium.... the fool getting 81 Million votes is just LAUGHABLE!

NH, Arizona, GA, Montana and other swing states are either doing / arranging AUDITS as we speak..... the entire election process was recorded by the NSA..... Navarro, Radcliffe, Durham reports are forthcoming.....

The GA Legislature just implemented new election integrity laws due to the widespread mail-in ballot and other FRAUD... Other states are enacting similar Legislation despite the best efforts of the Communist regime.

So fear not.... the TRUTH will be exposed.... and it will end badly for TRAITORS such as yourself and some others here 👍

#TheGreatAwakening

tick tock....

Truth

Busa Riding Old Bass
Like was already stated.. no one is defending the atrocities of child abuse.
Slow death is too good for sick fucks like that.
People have been aware of how fucked we are via the govt. since it's inception.

The fact that you wrote out a meaningful response has my respect WP. It's not cut and paste bullshit.
Your message is received. It's the rabid dog delivery with no proof of anything that is being trolled. Followed with you must be a gay commie because you don't agree with my rabid message. Sounds kind of facist.

But I will actually hold my tongue after this post....and wait for the July 4 second coming of Trump. I for one was actually happy with his 4 years. Living within sight of the southern border..I see with my own eyes how fucked up Biden is.
And FUCK his stance on the second amendment.
I am sure my 401 will reflect how shit the rest of his policies are...time will tell.
But I digress.....the message has good intentions...the rabid foamy delivery is laughable.

Have a good evening 😊

See you on the 4th...tick tock

Last edited:
OP
r1racer

r1racer

All Q All the Time
Like was already stated.. no one is defending the atrocities of child abuse.
Slow death is too good for sick fucks like that.
People have been aware of how fucked we are via the govt. since it's inception.

The fact that you wrote out a meaningful response has my respect WP. It's not cut and paste bullshit.
Your message is received. It's the rabid dog delivery with no proof of anything that is being trolled. Followed with you must be a gay commie because you don't agree with my rabid message. Sounds kind of facist.

But I will actually hold my tongue after this post....and wait for the July 4 second coming of Trump. I for one was actually happy with his 4 years. Living within sight of the southern border..I see with my own eyes how fucked up Biden is.
And FUCK his stance on the second amendment.
I am sure my 401 will reflect how shit the rest of his policies are...time will tell.
But I digress.....the message has good intentions...the rabid foamy delivery is laughable.

Have a good evening 😊

See you on the 4th...tick tock
Anybody see Truthy lately? 🤔🤣👍

CID

BAMF+
..wait.....wait.....wait... why should I hide in shame?

Lets get this court going!!!

I want trial by jury of THE PEOPLE.

What's the offense?

CID

BAMF+
..... I swear she said she was 18!!

Oh wait...you think I like BIDEN??? :eyepopping1a::eyepopping1a:

Why in the wide wide world of sports would you think I like Biden? I voted for trump you idiot.

I been here 20 years spewing shit... aint NOBODY on this board aside from you that would think that.

You're very quickly entering into the TROLL category. It's like the thunderdome only once you enter NO man leaves. :fu:

Last edited:

CID

BAMF+
OOOohhh I see now. You're pissed that I'm not into the campfire jackoff you have going. My Bad. I haven't been involved as I normally would. It's a visual thing for me.

Like I said....

resize the fucking memes.

• Red
Top Bottom