Trump will win... not a doubt in my mind....

BigGar

high on placebo
Remember what Trump say about hydroxychloroquine..... the 50+ year old safe drug widely used to treat malaria, lupus etc.....

The mainstream media went fuckin APE SHIT with Orange Man Bad is endangering people's lives, delaying a cure, hysteria and more bullshit.....

Instead MSM says everyone must follow WHO & CDC horse shit guidelines - wear your face diapers, stay home, get jabbed w/experimental vax, live in fear blah blah blah....

Well guess what..... new Study reveals benefits treating CV19.... The NJ study’s results come after a peer-reviewed study found a drug cocktail that included hydroxychloroquine lowered hospitalizations and mortality rates of coronavirus patients...... but but Big Pharma doesnt make massive profits off it?! 🤔
New study shows hydroxychloroquine 'may be a benefit' in treating the coronavirus after all

but dont post that on fuckbook or this...... cause ya know.... we don't need no freedom of speech..... right Porky? 🤔
View attachment 60981
Best thing you've posted in awhile.
1000%

KEHALE

BAMF with a stick
fuck me! your boy loses an election and gets served a long tall glass of shut the fuck up after lying his ass off, and it becomes fucking victim city!

grow a pair FFS!
1. I'm not fucking you, as I believe you're a man with a penis (not my thing)

2. I'm unsure what deluded state you live in (some say it's Spain), but don't think for a second that I'm a victim.

3. Trump won.

OP
r1racer

r1racer

All Q All the Time
fuck me! your boy loses an election and gets served a long tall glass of shut the fuck up after lying his ass off, and it becomes fucking victim city!

grow a pair FFS!
most folks are already awake as to what transpired in the 2020 commie quasi takeover....

then there's hedgie..... the spanish dildo in disguise..... not my thing to fuck either..... but maybe some here might enjoy.... 🤔 👍

OP
r1racer

r1racer

All Q All the Time
Looks like some Domino's are about to fall in Maricopa, Az...... and they're not too happy....

Dominions argument is, “we are available for an audit anytime… But only from the right company.” 🤔👍

#winning

OP
r1racer

r1racer

All Q All the Time
Lots of nervous Libturds in Maricopa County...... 🤔

Maricopa county Board of Supervisors has just crapped their pants and called an emergency meeting regarding the Arizona Senate deciding on a firm yesterday to go forward with the audit of Maricopa county Election.

They crapped her pants because Maricopa county has been fighting any real attempt to audit there election. They fight back against the Senate subpoena, the Senate went to a judge and got an order and they thought back against that, the Senate had to go and produce a stronger subpoena… The Maricopa county Board of Supervisors has been fighting this scrutiny tooth and nail. In the emergency meeting today they are going to try to find some other way to slow this down deflect or block it.....

“The AZ Senate took a highly discipled and methodical approach to their decision making process when choosing how to conduct a full forensics and signature audit on bagalf of the citizens of Arizona. This was done over a period of months in a fully transparent way and the citizens of Arizona should be proud of the process, the transparency and the overall desire to get to the truth. This is about discovering the truth and ensuring the people of Arizona have full confidence in the election system and processes when it comes to executing our right to vote.”

Last edited:
OP
r1racer

r1racer

All Q All the Time
Speaking of "blackmail" not working..... 🤔

Rep. Gaetz is a rising star in the Trump Republican Party. The Dems are afraid of him. That's why the sicked the Media, DoJ, FBI on him.

• Red
Reactions: Red

KEHALE

BAMF with a stick
So many times the devil is in the details.... so what's on the Evergreen.... why did it mysteriously get "stuck" in the Suez.... what will the inspection find? 🤔 👍

View attachment 61058

View attachment 61060

Nothing out of the ordinary is on it. It wasn't a mystery that it got stuck. It was hauling ass (11 to 13 knots) through the canal and someone screwed up. The inspection is going to find some CASH for the SCA (Egypt) in the form of a shakedown...my prediction anyway. Someone needs to pay for the egg on their face.

OP
r1racer

r1racer

All Q All the Time
Yet beijing biden & cameltoe will not visit the on-going border crisis.... WHY is that? 🤔

Last edited:
OP
r1racer

r1racer

All Q All the Time
BREAKING: Chyna whistleblower doctor and others talk of commie executions and hospital organ harvesting....

Callers are recorded ordering specific healthy human organs.... in Chyna you can have 2 pairs of lungs in 5 days.... yet in UK it's 2 - 3 years wait ?! 🤔

#ProtectGunRights
#WakethefuckupAmerica

Last edited:
  • Red
OP
r1racer

r1racer

All Q All the Time
Do you know why the Children at the Border haven't been picked up by Smugglers in America? Did you see the Mexican smugglers dropping children down from the Wall?

Why no government background checks on those supposedly receiving the Children? They do it on gun purchases but not for innocent Children found at the border 🤔

Let me enlighten you..... they are being Watched.... and in fear of Trafficking Arrest..... they've seen what's happening now.... that so many here are blind to.....

Last edited:
  • Red

scottcolbath

BAMF+
Don't say I didn't tell ya! 🤫 👍

View attachment 61451
So, the new goal post is July forth.

Here is my bet to you. If he is in office on July 4th before EOD, east coast time, I'll send you a bottle of very fine bourbon as my way of saying I'm sorry for ever doubting you. If you are wrong, please, never post another single political thing on this board.....Ever.

S.C.

OP
r1racer

r1racer

All Q All the Time
Would you like to make a friendly wager?
Start saving there G-Spot..... and be prepared to PAY the Labusas board YOUR Wager!

• Red
OP
r1racer

r1racer

All Q All the Time
So, the new goal post is July forth.

Here is my bet to you. If he is in office on July 4th before EOD, east coast time, I'll send you a bottle of very fine bourbon as my way of saying I'm sorry for ever doubting you. If you are wrong, please, never post another single political thing on this board.....Ever.

S.C.
DEAL 👍

GSXRTURBO1

BAMF+
Start saving there G-Spot..... and be prepared to PAY the Labusas board YOUR Wager!

View attachment 61455

View attachment 61456

Great! So what are we wagering this time? How about $1000?

The bet is that trump will take office of POTUS by July 4, 2021

OP
r1racer

r1racer

All Q All the Time
Great! So what are we wagering this time? How about $1000?

The bet is that trump will take office of POTUS by July 4, 2021
Just be prepared to PAY LABUSAS your WAGER on July 4th.... and If I'm wrong then no more political posts from me as promised....

Until then however.... Enjoy the Ride to Freedom! 👍

GSXRTURBO1

BAMF+
Just be prepared to PAY LABUSAS your WAGER on July 4th.... and If I'm wrong then no more political posts from me as promised....

Until then however.... Enjoy the Ride to Freedom! 👍
So it's a bet then? $1K to LABusas, paid by me if trump takes office by July 4, 2021, paid by you if he doesn't. Plus the bet you made with Scott. Got it.

Truth

Busa Riding Old Bass
When you are wrong...again....is Mama gonna whoop that ass for betting on Q shit again?

Better hope that asteroid gets here in June🤣

OP
r1racer

r1racer

All Q All the Time
which one is beijing biden? look at the chin clefts and hair flow?! 🤔

answer: both

Last edited:
  • WTF

Truth

Busa Riding Old Bass
I notice you are still dancing around the money part of it......no faith in the Q tips?🤔

At least it shows you learned something 😉

Mr Lucky

The Voice Of Reason...

View attachment 61455

View attachment 61456

No they didn't. It is fake news...

Mr Lucky

The Voice Of Reason...
So 4th of July 2021 is the day now is it? Ok then.

Now are these goal posts movable or are they finally set in stone.

And what is the wager?

I'm thinking of putting a big wodge of cash on this one...

OP
r1racer

r1racer

All Q All the Time
So 4th of July 2021 is the day now is it? Ok then.

Now are these goal posts movable or are they finally set in stone.

And what is the wager?

I'm thinking of putting a big wodge of cash on this one...
I'd be more concerned about how you and others are "perceived" after the EVIL (child trafficking, bribery, adrenochrome etc.) is fully exposed 🤔

Hope you had a Happy Easter mate! 👍

• WTF
Top Bottom