Trump will win... not a doubt in my mind....

OP
r1racer

r1racer

All Q All the Time
Democrat Logic: Joe Biden Says Military Will Focus on Making “Maternity Flight Suits” — So Pregnant Women Can Drop Into Enemy Territory During Wartime? WTF!

OP
r1racer

r1racer

All Q All the Time
Meanwhile, in the real world.......
The compromised SCOTUS does not want to touch the Election FRAUD with a 10 foot pole...

It will be the Military General's under Q 🤫 👍

Last edited:
OP
r1racer

r1racer

All Q All the Time
Compromised?
Yes, what part of "compromised" did you not understand?

Justice Roberts was involved with Epstein to adopt his Children from Ireland...

This video gives us some background about Chief Justice Roberts. It was posted on Telegram yesterday morning by superlawyer, Lin Wood in 8 parts, which I strung back together again, uploaded and transcribed, below.

It’s an interview with a government whistleblower known as JohnHereToHelp (JHTH), in which he describes how Chief Justice Roberts adopted his children with the help of Jeffrey Epstein and then he proceeded to use his children to sexually entrap and blackmail powerful people.

He says, “Children are often used as a commodity, a way to buy yourself into certain inner circles. And these people are all wealthy, they’re all powerful and they won’t trust you unless you’re as compromised as they are.

“So you provide children to them. Your children, adopted children, whatever. This is how they trust you and you’re as dirty as they are. You cannot be exposed, because you can’t expose them, they can’t expose you, if everybody’s just as dirty, you know you’re safe.

“And this is a way for them to buy your way into these inner circles, then get access to whatever. Children are the payment and the dirt and the control.”

JHTH also details how Roberts helped with some logistics in a plot to kill several Supreme Court Justices during Hillary Clinton’s first term, so that she could then pack the Supreme Court with Globalists/Communists. (She wasn’t supposed to lose).

This FBI false flag operation was foiled when JohnHereToHelp was hired by someone at the office of the Supreme Court to infiltrate the operation. However, those trained and armed by the FBI to commit mass-murder fell back to a Plan B, to execute Justice Anton Scalia, who was considered Hillary’s “greatest threat”.

gsteve

BAMF+
BS.
[/QUOTE]

the one with the oriental dude ,observing , "see me moving my hand , see me seeing , we observe and we become , we are what we make of our observations.... yada yada...."

KEHALE

BAMF with a stick
the one with the oriental dude ,observing , "see me moving my hand , see me seeing , we observe and we become , we are what we make of our observations.... yada yada...."
[/QUOTE]

I'm saying BS on you watching it through. (or didn't understand what I originally said to you)

Wretch

amazingly graceful
It's a Zen thing.

I've used such techniques myself with much success.

An exercise in separating what you feel from what you think...

...but, not necessarily discarding or discounting either.

IOW, Feeling what you feel for as long as you deem necessary and keeping what you think in another place.

The day I "got it" was like a great cloud was lifted from my eyes/mind/spirit.

It is work to maintain though.

More than a mere "belief".

It is a way of being.

Mr Lucky

The Voice Of Reason...
OP
r1racer

r1racer

All Q All the Time
Woaah there horsey! 19 assassination attempts on The Trumpinator? When did these all happen. I haven't heard of one single attempt on his life in all the years he was president...
Why would the Secret Service, who work for the POTUS, disclose failed assassination's to the mainstream media AKA Deep State Cabal? 🤔

Wake the fuck up!

OP
r1racer

r1racer

All Q All the Time
Cuomo and Fauci continue to fall... Newsome, Whitmore, Murphy are next.... #winning

State Senator Mannion calling for Cuomo to step down

OP
r1racer

r1racer

All Q All the Time
Question: What happened to President's State of the Union Address?
Answer: 31,000,000+ Americans heard it LOUD & CLEAR!

#WINNING

Last edited:

Truth

Busa Riding Old Bass
Love how I call Joe a pedo, and it ignites an insult string from you.

You are mentally unstable.

Fucking Q cultist. The internet owns you. You can't even think for yourself.

Seek help

OP
r1racer

r1racer

All Q All the Time
This is YOUR GUY and YOUR PARTY.... Truthy (YOU), AnalDisco, G-Spot, Hedgie, Wench, Mr Unlucky, GoBee etc HAVE ALL DEFENDED OVER & OVER!

Your mom's must be so Proud! 👍

Last edited:

gsteve

BAMF+

You are mentally unstable.

Fucking Q cultist. The internet owns you. You can't even think for yourself.

Seek help
its easier that way 1Retard doesnt have an original thought in his tiny brain his entire personality is based on someones elses ideas. And Retard1... i still wish he would have won, but he didnt , and its his fault , and no he isnt in charge of anything and he isnt coming out of the smoke and darkness to complete your fantasy

Truth

Busa Riding Old Bass
The most radical QAnon believers exhibit traits that have manifested among dangerous cults and doomsday groups — a willingness to dismiss their own individuality for a perceived greater good. These disciples often shun their families and friends in favor of QAnon fantasies.

OP
r1racer

r1racer

All Q All the Time
The most radical QAnon believers exhibit traits that have manifested among dangerous cults and doomsday groups — a willingness to dismiss their own individuality for a perceived greater good. These disciples often shun their families and friends in favor of QAnon fantasies.
This coming from Truthy - a COMMUNIST Supporter! 🤔 👍

Truth

Busa Riding Old Bass
Q shaped balls on your chin....EXPOSED

Another brainwashed cultist.... EXPOSED

Idiot loses 1/2 a grand for q cult....EXPOSED

Cut and paste internet drivel....EXPOSED

The Earth is still round....EXPOSED

Hillary was never arrested.... EXPOSED

Wouldn't mind seeing your wife's tits.... EXPOSED

🤣

Truth

Busa Riding Old Bass
Nothing you post offends anyone Q1...

It's kind of "special"

OP
r1racer

r1racer

All Q All the Time
wonder how many "white" folks are offended by this?

would this be workin white folks trying to make a livin? 🤔

• Red
Reactions: Red
Top Bottom