Trump will win... not a doubt in my mind....

KEHALE

BAMF with a stick
Hey R1diot. I wanted him to win. I hoped he’d win. I hate the left and all they represent. But , he didn’t, he could have but he couldn’t control his grade 5 tantrums , he couldn’t show some class and stand taller than the swamp dwellers he wanted to kill off. All he needed to do was act like a president and he couldn’t. Now he has dragged his nutbswingers like you into the shit and you can’t see it. He has left the building and you’re still standing out there in rain like his moron buddy the my pillow tard, while he is warm and dry watching Netflix
The irony of your post is that you're lambasting R1 for him caring about the truth. Do you believe Joe Biden got 81 million votes? If you don't, why the hate for someone who's on your side? If you do, then Anal Disco has a bridge that he would like to sell you.

gsteve

BAMF+
The irony of your post is that you're lambasting R1 for him caring about the truth. Do you believe Joe Biden got 81 million votes? If you don't, why the hate for someone who's on your side? If you do, then Anal Disco has a bridge that he would like to sell you.

View attachment 58027
R1 is like an moron sports fan that can’t stand that his team lost. He blames the refs , the league, the weather , the guy who inflates the football. He blames everyone but the teams and he won’t shut up about it. The fact that we are cheering for the same team doesn’t make us the same.

OP
r1racer

r1racer

All Q All the Time
R1 is like an moron sports fan that can’t stand that his team lost. He blames the refs , the league, the weather , the guy who inflates the football. He blames everyone but the teams and he won’t shut up about it. The fact that we are cheering for the same team doesn’t make us the same.
Team Trump controls the Military and is in Power.... so go suck some commie dick G-spot! 👍 🤣

Last edited:
  • Red
Reactions: Red
OP
r1racer

r1racer

All Q All the Time
This is especially for you G-spot! 👍

• WTF

hedgehog

BAMF

Wretch

amazingly graceful
Nice gay banter Wrecked... you're another Communist cocksucker! 🤣 👍
It's the best compassion I can offer you.

The foaming at the mouth thing you're doing, is pushing the futility of doing so to a fine point.

Part of me really hopes you're really just on a very long game, troll...

...but, my heart tells me it's something a lot darker going on for you.

I do hope you get everything you're looking for and enjoy it in good health.

Be Well!

scottcolbath

BAMF+
  • Red
OP
r1racer

r1racer

All Q All the Time
If you were in the military you would be getting discharged right now as an extremist...
hey Jism.... you're just another chinese puppet.... and everyday hard-working Americans are seeing right through it! 👍

Last edited:
  • Red

jhinderliter

BAMF+
How many friends and family members have written you off ?

Does your wife follow you around while you are out attempting damage control or trying to laugh it off ?

Most likely you don’t say or do a thing out there and just act out like a punk here ..,

You let the Q eat you up anymore you are gonna end up like Vin ...

I either have no friends... or i "am" that friend...

it's a wash i rekkon'

OP
r1racer

r1racer

All Q All the Time
For those who want to know the Truth about CV19 and proposed vaccines.... watch what's happening in the World.....

Indian and African Scientific Researchers / Governments told Gates Foundation aka BigPharma to go fuck themselves....

Peruvian Court found Gates and Soros GUILTY of MASS GENOCIDE....

WAKE UP!

Last edited:

BusaVeloce

Cappo di tutti Cappo
Website
www.infowars.com
If you were in the military you would be getting discharged right now as an extremist...
is there any chance that what You are seeing/participating in...

is a sneaky way of seeing who is a Constitutionalist ...

and who will just follow any old order from on high...?

asking for a friend...

OP
r1racer

r1racer

All Q All the Time
"We are transferring power from Washington DC and giving it back to you, the People." — President Donald Trump

He meant it. Be patient. Keep speaking and standing up for truth & your freedom.

God's timing will be perfect when all this unfolds before our eyes. Every lie will be revealed!

Last edited:

gsteve

BAMF+
"We are transferring power from Washington DC and giving it back to you, the People." — President Donald Trump

He meant it. Be patient. Keep speaking and standing up for truth & your freedom.

God's timing will be perfect when all this unfolds before our eyes. Every lie will be revealed!

Gods timing 🤣🤣🤣🤣💩💩💩💩. That explains a lot.

scottcolbath

BAMF+
Then save your stupid dumbass comments for someone who cares! 👍

Sunday Morning Futures with Maria Bartiromo
Declassified FBI texts will lead to ARRESTS in Durham report! Tick tock!!!!!

I didn't offer any dumbass comments. I simply asked you to explain your post which I quoted. Clearly, you are highly knowledgeable in this area, and I wanted to hear your recount of what the EO is all about.

But rather than take some time to explain it, you dodged the question and responded with nonsense. This makes me believe that not even you know what the EO is all about, and you are just doing what you do best; cut and paste all the nut-wing conspiracy shit you have fed to you.

I'd like to believe you. I'd love for some of your shit to actually come true. But you do not one fucking thing to support it. No proof, no individual thought on these topics. Nothing.

S.C.

OP
r1racer

r1racer

All Q All the Time
The biggest problem in dealing with insane or mentally infirmed folk; is that they do not know they have a problem and cannot admit it, even if they could recognize it.
Guess what Wench... We the People don't give a fuck what the Chinese puppets think 🤣 👍

BREAKING: Petition to recall CA Gov. Gavin Newsom hits 2 million signatures!!!

• WTF
OP
r1racer

r1racer

All Q All the Time
I didn't offer any dumbass comments. I simply asked you to explain your post which I quoted. Clearly, you are highly knowledgeable in this area, and I wanted to hear your recount of what the EO is all about.
It's not my job to spoon feed you stupid nitwits.... Try to act like a big boy and read the EO so you can draw your own conclusion.....

It's called "The Great Awakening" so pay attention, read, observe, think and you might actually learn something 👍

Last edited:

scottcolbath

BAMF+
It's not my job to spoon feed you stupid nitwits....
All you are doing is spoon feeding us your shit. So if you're going to spoon feed us your shit, please at least include something other than a cut and paste that you are pulling from some right wing nutter message board. You're all taters, no meat.

S.C.

OP
r1racer

r1racer

All Q All the Time
All you are doing is spoon feeding us your shit.
Yup... nuthin to see here for the NERVOUS NELLIES on the Left! 🤣 🤫

We the People NOW understand what's going on.... We the People are AWAKE and ANGRY....
  1. Massive election fraud playbook monitored by Military Generals (Space Force) - Exposed
  2. SCOTUS Chief Justice Roberts - Epstein blackmailed bribery Exposed
  3. Maricopa County - election fraud being Exposed + MANY others ripe for the picking!
  4. Newsome, Cuomo, Whitmore - Nursing home CV19 scandals Exposed
  5. Cuomo failing miserably with sexual misconduct exposing the left #Metoo hypocrisy - Exposed
  6. Robinhood - Gamespot Wall Street Cheating Exposed
  7. Massive Human and Child Trafficking RINGs being Exposed (Arizona, Texas, Hollywood & others)
  8. Bitcoin currency skyrocketing to the demise of Fed Reserve Exposed
  9. $1.9 Trillion FAKE CV19 (9%) relief bill not for the People Exposed
  10. COVID 19 / Big Pharma fake data vaccine pilot scam Exposed (Vit D, Zinc, HydroQ, Ivamectin)
  11. Texas & MS States fully open with no mask or CV19 restrictions, bullshit state restrictions Exposed
  12. Durham, DNI and other reports still outstanding for public distribution Exposure (ready pending release)
  13. Failed beijing biden immigration policies exposed (Trump's Wall has won over the People) Exposed
  14. 340 minors taken into Custody last 21 days at border held over 72 hours in Cages Exposed
  15. Trump at all time high in support, CPAC speech, mass censorship by Big Tech Exposed
  16. Trump impeachment FAILED miserably.... House & Senate look corrupt Exposed
  17. Jan 6th Capital attack staged by Left paid MAGA impersonators and filmed by CNN reporter! Exposed
  18. Gas prices dramatically rising & Pipeline being shut down under beijing biden - Exposed
  19. We the People see Central Bank, Deep State and China CCP Corruption - Exposed
  20. The FIAT currency is FAILING with Gold, Silver, bitcoin & Ammo skyrocketing! Exposed
  21. Plan for American "Corporation" bankruptcy move to the new Republic Exposed
  22. The Patriot plan to move currency to new platform is BRILLIANT! Exposed (Nesara)
  23. Mainstream media major loss of viewers, advertisers, Public distrust Exposed
  24. BigTech massive on-line censorship to protect their sponsor - China Exposed
Let's see puppet biden, pelosi, newsome, cuomo, swallwell & rest of SWAMP simply CAN'T show their faces in PUBLIC 😳

Thirty-three million + Americans tuned in to POTUS Trump speech at CPAC!
Who on the left has that POWER? Answer: NOBODY
Who on the left is even close to Trump's approval numbers? Answer: NOBODY

Who controls the Military Generals? Answer: NOT beijing biden!

Tick tock.....

Last edited:

scottcolbath

BAMF+
Yup... nuthin to see here for the NERVOUS NELLIES on the Left! 🤣 🤫

We the People NOW understand what's going on.... We the People are AWAKE and ANGRY....
  1. Massive election fraud playbook monitored by Military Generals (Space Force) - Exposed
  2. SCOTUS Chief Justice Roberts - Epstein blackmailed bribery Exposed
  3. Maricopa County - election fraud being Exposed + MANY others ripe for the picking!
  4. Newsome, Cuomo, Whitmore - Nursing home CV19 scandals Exposed
  5. Cuomo failing miserably with sexual misconduct exposing the left #Metoo hypocrisy - Exposed
  6. Robinhood - Gamespot Wall Street Cheating Exposed
  7. Massive Human and Child Trafficking RINGs being Exposed (Arizona, Texas, Hollywood & others)
  8. Bitcoin currency skyrocketing to the demise of Fed Reserve Exposed
  9. $1.9 Trillion FAKE CV19 (9%) relief bill not for the People Exposed
  10. COVID 19 / Big Pharma fake data vaccine pilot scam Exposed (Vit D, Zinc, HydroQ)
  11. Texas & MS States fully open with no mask or CV19 restrictions, bullshit state restrictions Exposed
  12. Durham, DNI and other reports still outstanding for public distribution Exposure (ready pending release)
  13. Failed beijing biden immigration policies exposed (Trump's Wall has won over the People) Exposed
  14. 340 minors taken into Custody last 21 days at border held over 72 hours in Cages Exposed
  15. Trump at all time high in support, CPAC speech, mass censorship by Big Tech Exposed
  16. Trump impeachment FAILED miserably.... House & Senate look bad Exposed
  17. Gas prices dramatically rising & Pipeline being shut down under beijing biden - Exposed
  18. We the People see Central Bank, Deep State and China CCP Corruption - Exposed
  19. The FIAT currency is FAILING with Gold, Silver & Ammo skyrocketing! Exposed
  20. American "Corporation" goes bankrupt to the new Republic Exposed
  21. The Patriot plan to move currency to new platform is BRILLIANT! Exposed (Nesara)
Let's see puppet biden, pelosi, newsome, cuomo & rest of SWAMP show their faces in PUBLIC 😳

Thirty-three million + Americans tuned in to POTUS Trump speech at CPAC!
Who on the left has that POWER? Answer: Nobody!

Who controls the Military Generals? Answer: NOT beijing biden!

Tick tock.....
Bla bla bla. Cut and paste. Not a single thought from your own brain.

S.C.

Truth

Busa Riding Old Bass
Inasmuch as QAnon has been likened to an online cult, it’s possible that evidence about who tends to join cults – people who feel lonely or are struggling with symptoms of anxiety and depression and are searching for emotional connection and group affiliation – might apply to some who get immersed into the online world of QAnon,”

gobrian77

Quod Erat Demonstrandum
Inasmuch as QAnon has been likened to an online cult, it’s possible that evidence about who tends to join cults – people who feel lonely or are struggling with symptoms of anxiety and depression and are searching for emotional connection and group affiliation – might apply to some who get immersed into the online world of QAnon,”

Mr Lucky

The Voice Of Reason...
The only triggered person in this whole thread seems to be r1ranter. He seems to be triggered by his own posts. It's like watching a volatile chemical react with itself. Very, very strange.

But still fun...

KEHALE

BAMF with a stick
Same place everything else that dies does. Let me guess..... you think you’ll go somewhere wonderful and special and be reunited with everyone you love and your favourite dog?
You just did.

Wretch

amazingly graceful
Who is nervous?

Biblical:

6 You are going to hear of wars and rumors of wars. See that you are not alarmed, because these things must take place, but the end is not yet.

10 Then many will take offense, betray one another and hate one another.

11 Many false prophets will rise up and deceive many.

12 Because lawlessness will multiply, the love of many will grow cold.

13 But the one who endures to the end will be delivered.
Endure in love, not the foamy ranting hate you spew at everyone who does not fall into lockstep with you or else; you will only serve to destroy yourself.

There's no real prize for being right about what will happen tomorrow or next week but, there is if you endure in love.

Top Bottom