Trump will win... not a doubt in my mind....

Stetson

BAMF+
President Trump is retweeting Randy Quaid tweets. Is that a good sign or a bad one?

Austin_F

BAMF+
Mr. Biden was flanked by his intended nominees, many of them veterans of the Obama administration, for roles that include secretary of state, secretary of homeland security, director of national intelligence and ambassador to the United Nations.
lol, so nobody understands it was 8 years of obama administration that led to a trump administration in the first place??

Are they TRYING to put trump back in in 2024?

People were tired of wars, tired of China, those obama people just don't get it I guess.

'back to normal' 'America is back'

Normal where we bomb the shit out of countries, bail out greedy corporations who should be allowed to fail, but let China lead us around by the nose? That America?

All this jubilation from the left is going to turn into 'wait a minute...' sooner rather than later.

And I for one am going to continue to hope Trey Gowdy throws his hat in the ring for 2024. C'mon, man!

OP
r1racer

r1racer

BAMF
now you'll hear crickets cause I called them out.... Sidney files tomorrow in Ga..... get your popcorn ready... It has begun and promises to be EPIC....

Our, the American people's, Election servers in Germany, Spain, Venezuela processing votes.... DoD and team Trump watching it happen in real-time....

It's sad they needed to do this to win.... but in the end it will make America and the world a better place... with free and fair elections for our government officials.

101597983_2641220122788260_3060122288109125632_o (1).jpg

Last edited:

gobrian77

Quod Erat Demonstrandum
I take it from this new thread the DHS ballot conspiracy theory is dead...

This headline really says it all- when you have to hitch your wagon to a lawyer too wacky for the Trump team, well, you're gonna go on a very dumb ride: :biggrin1a:

It was the ghost of Hugo Chavez! He did this!!!:girl-wacko:

Stetson

BAMF+
I found this on another board, someone got it in an email newsletter:

"Sidney Powell files her lawsuit tomorrow and one of the biggest stories today is that “Kraken” is DoD cyber warfare program and Sidney Powell is a military Tribunal lawyer who can bring treason charges. There are no conspiracies but also no coincidences. There’s a big storm brewing here with Sidney and it’s probably why Trump had to distance from here because the DoD is about to release the “kraken”."

OP
r1racer

r1racer

BAMF
hey gobrian, simple question - where are the Dominion guys after they closed shop? Serbia? Venezuela? they're not in the US anymore right?

GA voters after all did pay $100M for this Dominion garbage in 2019.... here's their spokesperson aka paid liar... it's just pitiful.

gobrian77

Quod Erat Demonstrandum
I'm sure you have a credible, evidence-based theory on what's going on with Dominion...:wacko3:

I already showed you that the Lin Wood subpoena is dead on the other thread (and he's working with Powell)- now you're saying Powell is going to present evidence in court on Wednesday- yeah, sure- let's see how that works out. I really hope she at least files, as I want to see what she has, if anything.

Is she gonna hold a seance so she can show how this guy, who's been dead since 2013, was involved?:biggrin1a:

You go, girl:

• Red
Reactions: Red

Squidwerd

Ze Squidwerd
Website
www.snoopdogg.com
now you'll hear crickets cause I called them out.... Sidney files tomorrow in Ga..... get your popcorn ready... It has begun and promises to be EPIC....

Our, the American people's, Election servers in Germany, Spain, Venezuela processing votes.... DoD and team Trump watching it happen in real-time....

It's sad they needed to do this to win.... but in the end it will make America and the world a better place... with free and fair elections for our government officials.

View attachment 46894
Holy Shit
.. That looks like my skanky wife.

OP
r1racer

r1racer

BAMF
I found this on another board, someone got it in an email newsletter:

"Sidney Powell files her lawsuit tomorrow and one of the biggest stories today is that “Kraken” is DoD cyber warfare program and Sidney Powell is a military Tribunal lawyer who can bring treason charges. There are no conspiracies but also no coincidences. There’s a big storm brewing here with Sidney and it’s probably why Trump had to distance from here because the DoD is about to release the “kraken”."
not distance.... they are in lock step.... dont you worry ;-)

lol, so nobody understands it was 8 years of obama administration that led to a trump administration in the first place??

Are they TRYING to put trump back in in 2024?

People were tired of wars, tired of China, those obama people just don't get it I guess.

'back to normal' 'America is back'

Normal where we bomb the shit out of countries, bail out greedy corporations who should be allowed to fail, but let China lead us around by the nose? That America?

All this jubilation from the left is going to turn into 'wait a minute...' sooner rather than later.

And I for one am going to continue to hope Trey Gowdy throws his hat in the ring for 2024. C'mon, man!
Wall Street Journal
Congressional Panel Questions $700 Million Loan to YRC ...
Like this?
And this...
Trump administration won’t say who got $511 billion in taxpayer-backed coronavirus loans
And this?

The federal government ran a deficit of $3.1 trillion in fiscal year 2020, more than triple the deficit for fiscal year 2019. This year's deficit amounted to 15.2% of GDP, the greatest deficit as a share of the economy since 1945.
Yep...back to normal..

Squidwerd

Ze Squidwerd
Website
www.snoopdogg.com
Wall Street Journal
Congressional Panel Questions $700 Million Loan to YRC ...
Like this?
And this...
Trump administration won’t say who got $511 billion in taxpayer-backed coronavirus loans
And this?

The federal government ran a deficit of $3.1 trillion in fiscal year 2020, more than triple the deficit for fiscal year 2019. This year's deficit amounted to 15.2% of GDP, the greatest deficit as a share of the economy since 1945.
Yep...back to normal..
Yep and i bet trump paid off some key loans of his personal debt with this " pandemic"...

And I dont fucking blame him... When the liberal media can spread mass hysteria and fuck the economy into a shitstorm... Id be cashing out myself.

Wheres my second stimulus!

If you took the return you are no different than the politicians who took advantage of the pandemic.

Squidwerd

Ze Squidwerd
Website
www.snoopdogg.com
I took the return
... I'm crooked. That's why I wouldn't vote for me... And even better i I know better than to corrupt my own govt.

Had it not been for this place I probably would have ended up in politics.

I shared too much too early.

Thats why politicians now are old men and young women... One had no censorship or record of said misgivings...

The other is a pussy.

Women shouldnt be in politics period. Thats why I didnt vote for biden.

ZRX4ME

BAMF
now I'm hearing "Kraken" is actually a DOD program. Either the Bullshitters are having the most orgasmic year ever, or something BIG is going to happen. At this point, I have no fucking idea if its true or not. And none of you really do either, leftie or righty. We will see I guess, pretty soon enough. Then we will come back here and rag on the people who guessed wrong.

OP
r1racer

r1racer

BAMF
View attachment 46917

Dammit tinhead tinhead got me with another movie/TV reference

View attachment 46916
Wow, Giuliani absolutely destroyed the NYC mafia crime families.... he lays out the systemic election fraud perpetrated against the American people in great detail with foreign interference and you clowns focus on his hair dye!

Its unbelievable but not surprising when Trump had one of the biggest landslide victories this country has ever seen. Media will report on it someday after the dust settles from the swamp dredging thats about to unfold....

Last edited:

GSXRTURBO1

BAMF+
Wow, Giuliani absolutely destroyed the NYC mafia crime families.... he lays out the systemic election fraud perpetrated against the American people in great detail with foreign interference and you clowns focus on his hair dye!

Its unbelievable but not surprising when Trump had one of the biggest landslide victories this country has ever seen. Media will report on it someday after the dust settles from the swamp dredging thats about to unfold....
Never ending source of entertainment! You're a funny guy!!!! :lol:

OP
r1racer

r1racer

BAMF
This should give the looney lefties (and some righties) chilling goosebumps.... they're opening Pandora's box to the massive election fraud.....

Truth

Busa Riding Old Bass
Has the shit hit the fan yet?
I'm supposed to be at work soon🧐

Stetson

BAMF+
Is there a way to watch (online, don't have cable) this biblical bombshell getting dropped someplace today? I gots some time to kill before knocking off early

Stetson

BAMF+
Is there a way to watch (online, don't have cable) this biblical bombshell getting dropped someplace today? I gots some time to kill before knocking off early
Looks like the President won't be there:

This should give the looney lefties (and some righties) chilling goosebumps.... they're opening Pandora's box to the massive election fraud.....

View attachment 46943
Article says they are attending a "discussion".... chills all up and down my spine for sure...

Top Bottom