Trump to ban Tik Tok from USA

Austin_F

BAMF+
getting your location every 30 seconds, all the websites you visit?

ACLU says getting rid of it is a danger to free expression. Still have youtube, snapchat, instagram, etc, but somehow tiktok is the only app vital to free expression?

lol

BusaVeloce

Cappo di tutti Cappo
Website
www.infowars.com

ACLU says getting rid of it is a danger to free expression. Still have youtube, snapchat, instagram, etc, but somehow tiktok is the only app vital to free expression?

lol
i have funny feeling that if We stay on this trajectory...

We will see all these sell out to Big brother tech companies get their turn in the barrel...

oh what a tangled web "they" weave ... lol

hedgehog

BAMF

lol
Just by having a mobile phone in your pocket, your location is logged from every tower it pings to.

It’s how the police have solved many murders, etc, by being able to place people in a certain location by their phone.

But it doesn’t bother me, as I don’t use TikTok, and if I want to be in silent mode I leave my phone at home.

But having said that, who the fuck on labs is going to use it? It’s something that kids use and fuck around on, not some bunch of middle aged farts wearing tinfoil hats.

hedgehog

BAMF
speak for yourself... I love to tiktok I like to stay hip! :fu:
The wife likes it.

She linked me video today that made me shit kittens as the thumbnail showed a white car door with a fucking great dent in it.

I thought she’d bashed the car again and was sending a picture, but it was a TikTok showing how to remove a non creased dent using parcel tape.

Fucking TikTok, raising my BP 😡

Austin_F

BAMF+
who the fuck on labs is going to use it?
missing the point. China is using tiktok to accumulate massive troves of data on the world. the 20 of us not using it is irrelevant.

What does China want with everyone's location, their habits, their political views, whether they sympathize with China (tinhead) or not, the information is limitless.

hedgehog

BAMF
missing the point. China is using tiktok to accumulate massive troves of data on the world. the 20 of us not using it is irrelevant.

What does China want with everyone's location, their habits, their political views, whether they sympathize with China (tinhead) or not, the information is limitless.
So does google, so will you be advocating google being banned in your country as well?

luckystrike

FuttBucker3000
Website
lemonparty.org
If you go high enough up the management food chain of a Chinese company, all paths lead to Chinese government reptiles at the top or pulling the strings

This is a good move

Hong Kong ex-pats have been doing a pretty good job bringing awareness about the evils of the Chinese government and tic tok has been a focus of that

Anybody framing Google in the same context is flat out an idiot (and I say that with the record showing I am no fan of Google)

And fuck Lebron James

busa10

BAMF
President Trump reportedly has a “deal on his desk” that would allow total American oversight of the video sharing app TikTok. According to recent reports, TikTok’s parent company Bytedance has tapped Microsoft to take 100% control of the app.

Austin_F

BAMF+
A smart person would already be writing a tiktok clone and have it ready to go when it's banned here.

Austin_F

BAMF+
Microsoft having second thoughts.....

But yeah let's go ahead and use Chinese hardware and software to handle all of our communication just so we can say we have 5G :confused:

BigHock

BAMF
I can’t believe the lay down fucks that are cool with the government banning anything. This is America...

TikTok it up if you like. If China is grabbing info on us, then don’t use it. If you don’t give a shit, use it. Don’t take my freedoms man!

I can’t believe the lay down fucks that are cool with the government banning anything. This is America...

TikTok it up if you like. If China is grabbing info on us, then don’t use it. If you don’t give a shit, use it. Don’t take my freedoms man!
Fuck China.

hedgehog

BAMF

It’s just a part of the campaign strategy.

The economy is in tatters, there is a major pandemic, very few immigrants are trying to enter (no scary caravans!), and the country is seeing civil unrest at a level not seen for decades.

What else is there left to fire up his base? “China.....China.....CHYNAAAAA!!!”

Unless you get a major terrorist incident (hopefully not), you’ll be seeing a lot more of CHYNAAAA!! before November

Top Bottom