Trump. Good v Bad...

...he wouldn't meet me for tacos...what can I say...???... :confused2:
First, I've never received an invitation, either as a PM or as a post on this board.

If I did, I would have declined it as I have no desire to interact with you, online or off. You've said some suspect things in the past that made me question your character.

maui

Big Bore diggidy mayhem
Question: If someone says they would vote for Trump a 3rd time, do you interpret that as supporting the repeal of the 22nd amendment?

I've overheard people say the former but not the latter. At least in person, explicitly. Would they admit to that?
A monumental stretch at best. If my neighbor says her daughter wants to get an abortion, and I say I wish she wouldn't, do I want to reverse Roe v Wade?

No.

If I say I would vote for Trump for a 3rd term, it means just that. What you hear though is the dog whistle that the never Trumpers/resist people are blowing. I referred to something else maybe as "fake news" maybe it was this, cant keep track.

it's fake news...dog whistle level fake news. It's not too dissimilar to making an overly broad generalization like the GOP wants to repeal the 22nd. Like the entire Republican Party is out to rip up the constitution.

You are getting trolled at high level and you're taking it hook line and sinker...and its really horrible bait

Hapo

Dog Boy
First, I've never received an invitation, either as a PM or as a post on this board.

If I did, I would have declined it as I have no desire to interact with you, online or off. You've said some suspect things in the past that made me question your character.
:biggrin1a:

RobBase

BAMF

Hapo is alright in person.
Maybe wierd on the board, but no weirder than the rest of us.

Now you on the other hand, talk about character. I would still meetup with you to ride, but I get the feeling it
would be like riding with a petulant, immature know-it-all, that can always point how they're right and I'm wrong.
You up in Connecticut permanently?

Wretch

amazingly graceful
Hell, I though Hapo a well reserved and soft spoken Gentleman when I met him.

He is much more vocal here and the only thing I hold against him is that he didn't take me for a ride in the Mini.

Hapo

Dog Boy
Hell, I though Hapo a well reserved and soft spoken Gentleman when I met him.

He is much more vocal here and the only thing I hold against him is that he didn't take me for a ride in the Mini.
...well...I like you... :biggar:

...and we try to keep a lower profile in public... :wink2:

...soory aboot the Mini bro...:frown:

Last edited:
I think that statement can be applied to just about all of us, at one point or another.
Nah, this isn't about political disagreements, online ballbusting or general assholery that this place is known for.

He's posted pics/made sketchy comments about young teen girls in the past. I'm not with that.

CID

BAMF+
Depravity and general disregard for society's so called normal stance on every subject talked about is what has defined this place for what it is.

If you're implying that Hapo is a Chomo and therefor you want nothing to do with him you're way off base. :thumbdown::thumbdown:

This place was the bastion of corrupt thought, ill gotten pleasures, deceit and vile comment and NOW you're gonna say Hapo, of all people, made sketchy comments??? Nigga pleeeez. :lol::roll:

Wretch

amazingly graceful
Probably one of the most honest sites on the web.

People say what they feel here, right or wrong.

Not a total disclosure thing though...

...that's better in person, if at all.

rumble phish

BAMF+
Probably one of the most honest sites on the web.

People say what they feel here, right or wrong.

Not a total disclosure thing though...

...that's better in person, if at all.
The last bastion of honesty on the web, IMHO.

Last edited:
Trump has turned politics into a spectator sport with ratings through the roof. More people should want to vote, this is a good thing. I'm really getting burnt out on it though, none of these fuckers give a shit about us. Seems more like a fat cat group retirement home than a governing body.

BusaVeloce

Cappo di tutti Cappo
Website
www.infowars.com
Depravity and general disregard for society's so called normal stance on every subject talked about is what has defined this place for what it is.

If you're implying that Hapo is a Chomo and therefor you want nothing to do with him you're way off base. :thumbdown::thumbdown:

This place was the bastion of corrupt thought, ill gotten pleasures, deceit and vile comment and NOW you're gonna say Hapo, of all people, made sketchy comments??? Nigga pleeeez. :lol::roll:
POTD ...?

Reactions: Ed
Maui, good analogy, will respond to your post later.

Oh, I wouldn't change labs one bit - I'm not saying that at all. Post up whatever floats your boat, I'll continue to do the same.

Dunno where you get off thinking I'm obligated to meet hapo though, anymore than he's obligated to meet me. :lol:

Hapo is alright in person.
Maybe wierd on the board, but no weirder than the rest of us.

Now you on the other hand, talk about character. I would still meetup with you to ride, but I get the feeling it
would be like riding with a petulant, immature know-it-all, that can always point how they're right and I'm wrong.
You up in Connecticut permanently?
Yep, CT for now.

I'm going to be in Easton on March 12th, if you want to meet up in Annapolis or maybe even DC if I get the 11th off and can get down there a day early.

At least Hapo has the nuts to stand behind his words in person.
Oh this is a good one. Please explain.

Hapo

Dog Boy
+1 -- and Tin as well. None of us may speak in parallel when it comes to politics, but I like them no matter their political views and never once have I ever gotten a sense of arrogance here or in person, as I sense here with kid-know-it-all.
...and tinhead is so much stronger than he looks it isn't funny...we talking ape like...yet, much like the great apes, he amost always seems so gentle...

CID

BAMF+
Dunno where you get off thinking I'm obligated to meet hapo though, anymore than he's obligated to meet me. :lol:
Don't know how you would come to the conclusion of any obligation to meet anybody.
You also hate Trump and I don't agree with your stated reasons, but that somehow equates to your obligation to meet Trump? :wacko3:

I don't give a shit who anybody meets. I just think your implication was stupid if not at least slanderous.

I said:
If you're implying that Hapo is a Chomo and therefor you want nothing to do with him you're way off base.

Ed

Oh this is a good one. Please explain.
Explain... what~? We have had, and still have, members who talk shit they're never around to back up; Hapo isn't one of them.

Do you presume that every conversation here is about you?

Hapo

Dog Boy
Don't know how you would come to the conclusion of any obligation to meet anybody.
You also hate Trump and I don't agree with your stated reasons, but that somehow equates to your obligation to meet Trump? :wacko3:

I don't give a shit who anybody meets. I just think your implication was stupid if not at least slanderous.

I said:

...it's more of his hyperbole...

Wretch

amazingly graceful

I said:
Pssst, he likes to put words in people's mouths. :smile2:

Hapo

Dog Boy
...at least whitepower will hook up with a brother if there is $$$ in it...LoL...

CID

BAMF+
...it's more of his hyperbole...
Well either way, we'll need these supposed young chick pictures posted up again, so that we can make up our own minds on these charges and whether or not we'll need to subpoena witnesses.

pimpslayer

HOLYBAMF
Islam is a religion and we're discussing religious laws, are we not? They seem to have something to say about basing law on religion....
Islam is a real good reason to have the 1st Amendment. No law can be passed forcing someone to follow a particular style of religion. Because of the 1st Amendment, we have Freedom of Religion, not freedom from religion.
The founding fathers were all Christians, but didn't want a situation like in England, where The Church of England was the only approved religion. A Methodist or Presbyterian or Catholic/Lutheran could be oppressed (jailed or killed). They just wanted a Nation where you could worship any way you wanted.

I still don't know how Ms. O'hares campaign got twisted around to stopping prayer in school.

"In 1960, in the midst of a career as a social worker and civil rights activist, Murray O’Hair filed a landmark lawsuit against the Baltimore City Public School System on behalf of her older son, William, arguing that it was unconstitutional to force him to participate in Bible readings while attending public school. The lawsuit eventually reached the Supreme Court in 1963, with an 8-1 ruling in her favor."

I don't approve of a secular teacher teaching a child stories from the Bible, because too many things get added or left out. The teaching should be done in the home or at their church. No religious text should be in a public school, be it Bible, Torah or Quran.

But the children should have a minute every morning to pray to God, Allah or Anubis...whoever they want. Or just a minute to put their head down and enjoy the silence...

And if somebody sincerely believes that there's no prayer in school today, well they never had to take a test prepared by my Algebra or Physics teachers. :wink2:

Islam is a real good reason to have the 1st Amendment. No law can be passed forcing someone to follow a particular style of religion. Because of the 1st Amendment, we have Freedom of Religion, not freedom from religion.
The founding fathers were all Christians, but didn't want a situation like in England, where The Church of England was the only approved religion. A Methodist or Presbyterian or Catholic/Lutheran could be oppressed (jailed or killed). They just wanted a Nation where you could worship any way you wanted.

I still don't know how Ms. O'hares campaign got twisted around to stopping prayer in school.

"In 1960, in the midst of a career as a social worker and civil rights activist, Murray O’Hair filed a landmark lawsuit against the Baltimore City Public School System on behalf of her older son, William, arguing that it was unconstitutional to force him to participate in Bible readings while attending public school. The lawsuit eventually reached the Supreme Court in 1963, with an 8-1 ruling in her favor."

I don't approve of a secular teacher teaching a child stories from the Bible, because too many things get added or left out. The teaching should be done in the home or at their church. No religious text should be in a public school, be it Bible, Torah or Quran.

But the children should have a minute every morning to pray to God, Allah or Anubis...whoever they want. Or just a minute to put their head down and enjoy the silence...

And if somebody sincerely believes that there's no prayer in school today, well they never had to take a test prepared by my Algebra or Physics teachers. :wink2:
Well put. The 1st amendment is good for any form of extremism. :up:

bowtie

BAMF+
Website
www.premierdesigns4u.com

I find this a problem .. having a specified time for prayer. I don't have an issue with kids praying to whatever they want, but do it on your own time, not a time sanctioned by the school.

BusaVeloce

Cappo di tutti Cappo
Website
www.infowars.com
Well put. The 1st amendment is good for any form of extremism. :up:
one persons extremist is another persons freedom fighter...

Alex Jones (and a shit load of other youtube based channels) have been banned from all Google based platforms... because info up for years in some cases has now been found to break their rules!?!

the real people media like Alex Jones help beat Shilary and put Trump in office...

the deep state learns from it's mistakes...

pardonrodgerstone@161

Last edited:

Wretch

amazingly graceful
Sixty seconds of silence at the start of the day is what we were given in Jr. High when I lived on Long Island.

We did say the pledge of allegiance every morning all through elementary both in the South and the North.
Kids who didn't want to stand and say the pledge got to wait outside the classroom around about the 5th grade.
They were usually either Jehovah Witnesses or Seventh Day Adventist so, it was against their religious code.

No one ever told us who to pray to or what the pray.

Our politics were more about fart jokes and bathroom humor than anything else throughout my time in the Education System.
I stopped playing their game at the beginning of tenth grade and went to work instead.

CID

BAMF+
Give me that old-time religion
It's good enough for me
It was good for our mothers
And it's good enough for me
It has served our fathers
Makes me love everybody
Makes me love everybody
Makes me love everybody
It will take us all to heaven

Hapo

Dog Boy
Hapo I'd eat tacos with you.
...thanks, but you do know that sounded a bit gay, right...???... :confused2:

…LoL...I couldn't even pin the guy down on which taco truck he liked...he said to just try them all... :roll:

...all I wanted was a taco...just one taco... .!.:D.!.

rumble phish

BAMF+
... one Nation, under God... indivisable, with Liberty and Justice for All...
FYI, the "under God" part was added MUCH later ('54) to "counter" the communist threat of the day. Here's a little history lesson about our pledge, if you're interested.

The OG pledge, v 1.0 - "I pledge allegiance to my Flag and the Republic for which it stands, one nation, indivisible, with liberty and justice for all."

v 1.1 - "I pledge allegiance to the Flag of the United States of America and to the Republic for which it stands, one nation, indivisible, with liberty and justice for all." This is the one I actually prefer.

And finally, v 1.2 - "I pledge allegiance to the flag of the United States of America, and to the republic for which it stands, one nation under God, indivisible, with liberty and justice for all."

Wonder if it'll be changed if Bernie get in the WH...

Top Bottom