TRUMP GLOCK

hedgehog

BAMF
Why are these trump commemorative pistols so fucking tacky?

Looking back, Winchester made a model 94 lever action bicentennial edition that did what it was meant to do - be a commemorative edition - with some subtle engraving and a medallion set in the stock, and it looked cool.

These trump pistols look like something a chromosexual gold wing owner would get out of the cases of his elephantine tarts handbag on wheels at the range, and be sniggered at by the other shooters there.

Wretch

amazingly graceful
Some folks just like gaudy trinkets.

I couldn't give less of a fuck about the messages people put on their shirts/guns/vehicles proclaiming their allegiance to whatever tribe they identify with.

I like understated design and for things to function as intended the most.

Austin_F

BAMF+
Have you ever seen a trump building??

Id imagine a gun designed by Trump himself would be 10x gaudier :)

Wretch

amazingly graceful
Don't get me wrong, there are some beautifully engraved firearms that I can appreciate but,
those are mostly patterns and then, I likely wouldn't want to drag one through the woods as intended.

hedgehog

BAMF
Why are you commenting on guns you stupid fuck! You live in a country that the overlords can't manage an economy, while simultaneously telling the sheep(you) that they can't share in the division of power (guns).
Because my first job out of school was at a traditional English gunmaker (not gunsmith - my boss served his apprenticeship with Purdey), I used to shoot competitively (wasn’t much good),and as a result have had a long interest in firearms.

And as a point of interest, firearms ownership is not uncommon here, and I have 2 ranges within 50kms of where i’m currently sitting.

Top Bottom