Trump. 'Delusional' and 'A danger to the United States'...

GSXRN99

CAPSLOCK
First your 3 yo bags you and now your links bag you.
about:blank#blocked

maui

Big Bore diggidy mayhem
The Clintons didn't have trouble with people saying bad shit about them though....

DUCHUNTER

"I am Jacks _______"
IF Biden can maintain the illusion of personal functionality until he gets an official nomination, he will then choose a woman (of color mind you) as VP.

THEN--- if he wins the election he will resign (mental health) within 18 months of his inauguration.

If Trump stays in office, there will be war as the silent majority will NOT tolerate the left being in Chimp Mode much longer. Trump isn't a threat, he is stupid as fuck, but he isn't the danger in the US.

gobrian77

Quod Erat Demonstrandum
The Pew Research poll data was released today (I know, I know- nobody believes polls unless they like what they say...), but there are some very interesting stats. They polled 3,577 registered voters (which is a lot- most other polls survey half that or less), and really got into the minutiae of it beyond just approve/disapprove.

Biden is ahead, but he's ahead on most polls this month- how things go after the debates will be more telling in that regard. What I found most interesting was that- of the people who said they're going with Biden- a full 67% of them said their vote is less for Biden than against Trump- this is really bad for Trump, because it means that no matter what Biden does or says, a majority of votes that would currently go to him if the election were to be held today would actually not even be based on the viability of his candidacy.

This also lends credence to the 'If Trump could just shut up until the election, he'd win with ease' point of view.

gobrian77

Quod Erat Demonstrandum
That's how Trump got elected. Everyone was so repulsed by Hillary they held their noses and picked Trump.
Exactly- that, and 'protest votes' cast by Dems and Dem-leaning Independents for third-party candidates (look at how many votes Johnson and Stein garnered in swing states that went to Trump in 2016), or those voters that essentially voted for Trump by just staying home- there are enough to swing the election the other way (I know I've said this several times before, but fewer than 80,000 votes across MI, PA, and WI swung it for Trump in 2016). That voting behavior is probably not going to happen again in November.

The Pew Research poll data was released today (I know, I know- nobody believes polls unless they like what they say...), but there are some very interesting stats. They polled 3,577 registered voters (which is a lot- most other polls survey half that or less), and really got into the minutiae of it beyond just approve/disapprove.

Biden is ahead, but he's ahead on most polls this month- how things go after the debates will be more telling in that regard. What I found most interesting was that- of the people who said they're going with Biden- a full 67% of them said their vote is less for Biden than against Trump- this is really bad for Trump, because it means that no matter what Biden does or says, a majority of votes that would currently go to him if the election were to be held today would actually not even be based on the viability of his candidacy.

This also lends credence to the 'If Trump could just shut up until the election, he'd win with ease' point of view.

View attachment 39191

That is the way Trump Got Elected!!!!!

gobrian77

Quod Erat Demonstrandum
This is the first time I've thought that if the election were held today, Trump would lose. I still think he'll start doing better as the election approaches, and (unless they can pump enough voltage into Biden to shock him into coherency) Trump should shore up any undecided voters (all three of them :wink2: ) after the debates, and, in the end, if I had to bet I'd bet on Trump. However, the man is, as always, proving to be his own worst enemy.

To allow Biden to surge in popularity by basically doing (and spending) nothing is the dumbest gift Trump could give him four month out from the election.

busa10

BAMF
I believe Trump would win by a landslide even today. Biden is mentally handicapped and I say that honestly, not in a mean way. Plus Biden's never done anything of value for us in his entire professional political career.

gsteve

BAMF+
Seems like all they want is a name ppl can remember. Biden us all they have. Everyone hates that cunt Hillary so Biden it is šŸ¤£. Heā€™s looking and sounding worse every day.

BusaVeloce

Cappo di tutti Cappo
Website
www.infowars.com
everything but the last sentence is FAKE NEWS bullshit trying to frame things in a communistic light.....

the deep state playing on your fears... their backs are against the wall...

they know more than enough people are awake to take them down by force...

keep eating it up...

Last edited:

Rocco

BAM
Well! nobody else is pushing back. This BLM bullshit is off the rails on everything from de-funding police to painting the "public" streets for a PC statement. 75% of the people in this country have had enough of this overblown and out of control bullshit.

Rocco

BAM

At this point, that's what the majority of the country is thinking, just because they pushed it to far. Most people are bothered by the way this all went down. The people looking for change didn't earn points, they lost points

At this point, that's what the majority of the country is thinking, just because they pushed it to far. Most people are bothered by the way this all went down. The people looking for change didn't earn points, they lost points
Got to remember the 40 and under crown thinks differently in many cases, Especially the 25 and under crowd. To them it is the end of the world SMH. Hopefully, they will be too busy to vote.

gobrian77

Quod Erat Demonstrandum
Got to remember the 40 and under crown thinks differently in many cases, Especially the 25 and under crowd. To them it is the end of the world SMH. Hopefully, they will be too busy to vote.
Younger voters came out big in the 2018 midterms- I'd bet (a lot) they'll be out in November as well.

Top Bottom