Triumph Rocket 3

Rhino

K-9 BAMF
The first version was ok the second version had more hp and MUCH better chassis but it still weighed to much to really play fast games with.

whipit1K

BAMF
That thing must be absolute hell on the rear tire. as if a stock one isn't

roadczar

they/them - LABusas Road Czar
Soooo... I've been thinking.... :frEEk:

Looks like I'll be in Central IL for couple of years still. Panigale is not much fun here. Plus, doctors advised me from doing any type of racetrack activities due to blood thinners and lower back issues. I've never owned any type of "cruiser" before. What is the worst thing that will happen? Will I hate it? FUCK! :confused2::mad2::confused2:

Against better advice I though I would like my KTM 1290 SAR it only lasted couple of months.

Going from this:

To this:

roadczar

Ok, it may not be a sports bike, but in reality you can look around when riding it and realize you can fucking ANNIHILATE 99.99%of cars in a 100 mile radius......and a shit ton of bikes as well.

It’s the kind of bike built to do stupid shit with, but big.

😎
That what I was thinking as well. Planning a stupid bike build in my head, see how far I can take it before getting bored and eating depreciation.

roadczar

It just needs a few hundred pounds carved off of it. Imagine it tipping over onto you right leg, that exhaust would probably burn it right off. They get hot! If I was taller and weighed 60 lbs more, I'd get one. Cisco should stop dicking around with gay ass minibikes and get a Rocket 3.
High weight combined with high center of gravity was the biggest problem for me with KTM SAR 1290. I sold it after I could not take it off side stand (without getting off) when fully fueled parked on a left incline. With only 32" inseam I said fuck that. Rocket 3 seat height is only 30.5" so should not be a problem. (I hope :eek:)

C. Dolan

BAMF+
Ok, it may not be a sports bike, but in reality you can look around when riding it and realize you can fucking ANNIHILATE 99.99%of cars in a 100 mile radius......and a shit ton of bikes as well.

It’s the kind of bike built to do stupid shit with, but big.

😎
Got "all the tire " and dragged the pegs a bit on Palomar. 😈

Hapo

Dog Boy
...I wanted to trade the Warrior for a 1st gen one but RAMA didn't...

...it is like the opposite end of the spectrum from a Grom class bike...

...it looks like it could carry a spare Grom to use when you arrive at your destination...

C. Dolan

BAMF+
That one’s better. It doesn’t have a fucking truck tire on the back of it
RE; You Tube video :
I couldn't read the speedo on my phone.
Update: Just saw it on my big screen showing 120 mph in the analog speedo,

Got 145 mph on my 2020 in Borrego Desert.
I highly suspect it may be restricted at that.

Last edited:

Master-Cylinder

Duck Loving Curmudgeon and Legendary Race Wrench
So, I was watching something on The History Channel that had the top fastest things. The Boss Hoss or Hog or what ever that V-8 car thing is took top honor for motorcycles. They said they didn't know how fast it was, because no one was brave enough to try it. Give me a fucking break! Fucking idiots! They had top fuel cars as the fastest cars. By that logic, they could have used a Ducati MotoGP thing as fastest motorcycle.

Top Bottom