track day, Thunderhill, Oct 24, 31,Nov1

OP
maui

maui

Big Bore diggidy mayhem
Vince- you know Steve is not driving back to SD for a week right?

OP
maui

maui

Big Bore diggidy mayhem
Yeah, i was just wondering when he had planned to be in my neighbourhood just in case something comes up and I cant make it up there.
I just want to make sure everyone is on the same page.

riding Saturday 10/24:
maui,
maybe gar, if life isn't whacking him up side the head
Schiavo not riding, "fixing things"...be scared

riding Saturday 10/31
maui,
Schiavo,
Dino,
Stites
Qwik
not sure if gar will still be in the area.

riding sunday 11/1
maui,
Stites,
Dino

also possibly showing up:
bandit man (first weekend?)
Scottcolbath (TBD)

The way it looks Saturday 10/31, Halloween, is going to have the most of us on track at once. Be nice to maybe get a go pro mounted on a bike or two. My skills in that field are low...so if anyone has any idea or ability step up.

Schiavo will be wearing a blue mumu with glitter that day so he'll be easy to spot.

Stites

That's Mister Black Flag To You
I just want to make sure everyone is on the same page.

riding Saturday 10/24:
maui,
maybe gar, if life isn't whacking him up side the head

riding Saturday 10/31
maui,
Schiavo,
Dino,
Stites
Qwik

riding sunday 11/1
maui,
Stites,
Dino

Scottcolbath (TBD)

The way it looks Saturday 10/31, Halloween, is going to have the most of us on track at once. Be nice to maybe get a go pro mounted on a bike or two. My skills in that field are low...so if anyone has any idea or ability step up.

Schiavo will be wearing a blue mumu with glitter that day so he'll be easy to spot.
I can do GoPro and have one but my battery sucks. Can they be replaced?

OP
maui

maui

Big Bore diggidy mayhem
guess I'll be in Cali in a week now.

just looked at Carters website and B+ is now in a wait list (sold out). Theres still room in A and B-. We could move around a little if need be to make space. I didn't see Dino or Gregg sign up. Theres usually a couple of no shows or mechanicals that will open up a spot, but like all things, you snooze you loose.

OP
maui

maui

Big Bore diggidy mayhem
I’m in and confirmed paid in full
yes I saw your name there as confirmed a few days ago. Dino just called me and said he's paid now, he's wait listed on Saturday but according to Carters has a high chance of being in. Sunday he's confirmed.

I think he was the last person on the list for the 31/1 weekend.

looks like I"m still riding solo on the 24th but thats fine. Schiavo might get there later that evening. Not sure about anyone else.

scottcolbath

BAMF+
So far riding on Saturday 10/24:
me, maybe gar

riding Saturday the 31
me, Schiavo, Dino, Stites

riding sunday 11/1
me, Stites, Dino

qwik (10/31?)
Scottcolbath (TBD)
I'm not going to make this one now. A Kalifornia friend decided to come to town the same weekend.

S.C.

OP
maui

maui

Big Bore diggidy mayhem
Was thinking of taking my private jet Southwest or just ride up.
Will try
it would be great to have you come up Pra!

the holiday inn express is decent, there's a couple more that Schiavo mentioned and all about 10 minutes from the track. We're going to be at the west track. Chico is also 45 minutes away if you want a B&B.

DO NOT STAY AT THE BAYMONT! that place is horrible.

Terry_Schiavo

Moderately Banned
Was thinking of taking my private jet Southwest or just ride up.
Will try
We can try to coordinate pickup... so you can just fly back.
Im in the process of changing my flight to Monday Nov 2 now.
Ok flight changed. Flight changed to Monday departure so Ill probably be riding on Sunday

Last edited:

BigGar

high on placebo
Starting to get my shit together. Shiavo gets to my house this Thursday night. That's about as far as I got. I think he's planning on rolling out sometime Friday or maybe Saturday. I'm not sure I'll be able to leave that soon. I'm probably driving? flying? riding? up early next week. Probably to Stites first? How far from Reno proper are you Scott? Probably book a hotel in town there. I'm reserved at Holiday Inn Express in Willows checking in Thursday the 29th and checking out Sunday the 1st. Not sure if I'm track riding or not.

Stites

That's Mister Black Flag To You
Starting to get my shit together. Shiavo gets to my house this Thursday night. That's about as far as I got. I think he's planning on rolling out sometime Friday or maybe Saturday. I'm not sure I'll be able to leave that soon. I'm probably driving? flying? riding? up early next week. Probably to Stites first? How far from Reno proper are you Scott? Probably book a hotel in town there. I'm reserved at Holiday Inn Express in Willows checking in Thursday the 29th and checking out Sunday the 1st. Not sure if I'm track riding or not.
I am about 10-15 minutes to downtown. That said there is a Hampton Suites Reno West off of Robb Dr that’s close to my pad.

However if it’s just going to be you, TS and Jeff you guys should stay at the house. We have two beds that can be used and an air mattress. You guys can fight over the air mattress.

OP
maui

maui

Big Bore diggidy mayhem
gar-

what ever your plans are I'm on your side

hope to see you soon my friend

OP
maui

maui

Big Bore diggidy mayhem
looks like a strong chance aqualung and mrs. aqualung can show and even ride(?) :up: :up: :up:

Rhino....seriously wtf. . do I need to come and break down your door...please put the dogs away first...Those steaks aren't gonna eat them selves.

who else?

theres some folks who are literally locals...west coasters. No excuses...show up

I'm flying from fucking Maui to go, Schiavo is flying in from hell (florida...same thing), Stites (&co) from Reno...Qwik is coming from colorado, Dino from Oregon, Gar from SD....who else?!? there are no uninvited people. its a bike weekend for bike people...hell even if you're not bike people (schiavo)

Pra is looking more like the high probability guy hopefully his better half too

Scott Colbath...bring your friend, if you wanna do some laps I will personally make sure its possible some how, Schiavo won't mind you wrecking his shit.

Stuman?
banditman?
LE02 Steve (+1).....?
dragon?
D(+1?)?
Cisco?
Rimplephish?

who am I missing?
ride or don't ride this is gonna be the middle finger to all the bullshit of 2020.

also I think theres gonna be a big unveiling of a Stites master piece.

*as it is a Carters event don't be surprised if a couple of the Carters crew make it to the Saturday event. Some good folks there and they are the host. We also tend to just have people near by get drawn in. We ride Sunday so it doesn't go to the wee hours. gotta ride you know......

maui says show up.

any questions let me know or PM me for more specifics

Last edited:
Top Bottom