Tomorrow - 9/11/2019 - Eighteen years later

Wretch

amazingly graceful
The second building hit, fell before the one first hit because, it was hit much lower and thusly having more weight above the wound left in the structure.

If you saw molten metal spilling out of the openings, it was likely aluminum, magnesium or other aerospace alloys.

There was no need for thermite to "cut" steel, only enough heat to soften the metal.

What bends easier, a frozen piece of spring steel or a piece of the same steel heated to 800 degrees?

How about, why do blacksmiths/swordsmiths heat the metal they work with?

I'll wait for you to do some testing...

Zippy

pinhead
Earth or possibly another planet, also Dingburg
...there is no way those two buildings fell into those relatively neat piles w/o expert demolitions involved, IMHO...

...they probably had to collapse them to mitigate the damage before the tops melted off and took out blocks...

...there is no way those two buildings fell into those relatively neat piles w/o expert demolitions involved, IMHO...

...they probably had to collapse them to mitigate the damage before the tops melted off and took out blocks...
Just stop posting ridiculous nonsense. Are you really that dense? Did you ever even take basic math or science and pass a test? My God...

Zippy

pinhead
...did ever even you go to New York on September the 13th 2001 and view huge upright 45% cut beams sticking up out of the ground where the trade center used to be before the officials got their shit together and drove us all away with the national guard...???...

...at the time I was too distracted by the humanity to take much notice, but in retrospect, it is more than "odd"...

…in truth the throngs of would be rescuers, of which I was one, became a serious issue in and of itself and severely hampered proceedings...

...a lot of them needed to be rescued from exposure n shit...officials had to divert attention and resourses to set up shelters and aid stations to deal with them...

...that is what I spent most of my time there dealing with...there was no one to rescue...only deliver...

Last edited:

BusaVeloce

Cappo di tutti Cappo
Website
www.infowars.com
Hapo... it could be lack of imagination...

not wanting to admit such a treasonous act could happen on GIJoe's watch...

invested so far into the Military industrial complex/stocks and or family involvement...

product of the US public school system...

all or any of them shape Us...

i feel blessed sometimes to have so little.

Wretch

amazingly graceful
One day there was a large broken limb in an oak tree, in my parents yard, still hanging up from falling all the way to the ground.

It was at least 900lbs, maybe even 1200lbs, at about 20' long and about 12' up.
My dad asked for help getting it down and I said, I'd be up shortly with some chain, saw and truck to pull it down.
No cutting was needed.
He was concerned the limb would fall on his fence surrounding where he parks the trash bins.
The fence was a good 10'+ from where the limb was hung up.

The plan was to chain it to the truck and pull it out and down from the limb holding it.
It was more about leveraging it around so it could fall between the other limbs, than moving it laterally.
Dad wanted to examine the problem longer after it was rigged to be pulled down.
I told him if it hit his fence that I would replace/repair the fence out of my pocket.
He had in his mind that the limb would go flying with the tension I would apply to it.
I told him it would fall straight down due to it's own weight.
He said okay and I backed the truck up and the limb fell straight down no further out from where it was hanging than two feet.

Gravity is your friend as long as you respect/understand it's nature.

The buildings fell under their own weight.
To make them spread further out from the footprint, there would have needed to be a force great enough to overcome the gravity pulling it straight down.
Meaning there would have need to have been an explosion to spread it out further than it was.
The dust did spread for several blocks from the footprint from what I saw.
There's less mass in dust so gravity has a lesser effect on pulling it to the ground in the same pile so, a great deal of those buildings did fall outside of the footprint...
...just not as many large pieces did.

Zippy

pinhead
...once I believed in my wife...I really believed in our family...

...it took me years and a dramatic departure to understand what people had been telling me for years...

...no one is willing to embrace a truth that will rip thier fundamental beliefs asunder....

Last edited:

BusaVeloce

Cappo di tutti Cappo
Website
www.infowars.com
Architects & Engineers for 9/11 Truth | WTC Twin Towers and Building 7

World Trade Center Physics
World Trade Center Physics: Why Constant Acceleration Disproves Progressive Collapsewas released in September 2016 to mark the 15th anniversary of 9/11.

Signed by 20 civil and structural engineers, this succinct 13-page publication comes folded and sealed so that it can be sent cost-effectively through the mail or conveniently handed out as a pamphlet.

It provides decisive proof of what so many people understand intuitively: The tops of the Twin Towers could not have fallen through the floors below them at the observed rate of acceleration without explosives removing the structural resistance.

Visit Store / Free Download

Wretch

amazingly graceful
"Seek and you shall find."

Yes, absolutely, the thing you look for you will find whether it's a positive or negative as well as whether it's true or false.

Until one of the hundreds that would have had to be involved in such a complex action come forward with clear evidence that there was a plan to bring those buildings down with demolitions,
I'll stick with what I witnessed happening that day.
Commercial airliners striking the World Trade Center Towers, the Pentagon and the ground in Pennsylvania creating giant holes, fires and the deaths of many people and a few psychotic scumbags.

So to repeat myself, until someone validly connected with an operation other than Islamic terrorists hell bent on "getting even" I'll see it just as it was shown to be.

I can speculate and rationalize that it was really alien reptilian shape shifters who carried it all out but, what would the point be?
I have enough paranoid and delusional people in my family and I see no need to make that number any greater.

Occum's Razor has always worked best for me in figuring out just what the fuck is going on around me.

Rhino

K-9 BAMF
...Rhino is pretty far from your beliefs but even he is starting to question what he's been told and what he believes...

...I do believe that you put him off a bit but I don't think he that hates you...

...and with that I am done here...Hapo out...

I seen it.. lived it, crawled around, and touched the pile with my own hands. I know exactly why 7 fell.. I know how the towers fell. I know why tower 5 had to be demolished. I have seen the bathtub cracks and leaks.. I'm no engineer but I do know the towers moved in the wind.. enough to actually hear and feel it. They had a skeleton frame that was the reason for the neet 8 square block pile of Debris.. but there no glory in scientific facts. It's better to throw doubt into the minds and try to beat science.

Top Bottom