Tire Drought

Ed

Dunno- have you tried RevZilla? ...they just put a set of Metzeler Sportec M9s on my doorstep in two days, when they were in short supply elsewhere.

edit: n/mind, they're showing OOS as well on that size.

gobrian77

Quod Erat Demonstrandum
There's a rubber shortage (or there will be soon enough as on-hand stock is depleted)- Thailand is the world's largest producer/exporter of natural rubber, and the supply took a big hit from flooding, a leaf disease that killed rubber trees (it takes years to grow new ones to production-maturity), and the Covid shutdown in 2020. There will likely be shortages going into 2022.

fr0st

The Arvida Chancellor
Been told this was coming last winter.. so ordered 2 sets of dunlop D606 ..

Supposedly gonna be the same with cage winter tires next autumn..

Better stock up early

Last edited:

BarryW

BAM
Ordered a set from Revzilla Sunday, supposed to ship today. Nephew is a tire dealer and hasn't heard anything himself yet about a shortage.

6/11/21 UPDATE: my order is now 3 days overdue to ship, waiting on customer service feedback...not a good sign

Last edited:
OP
DUCHUNTER

DUCHUNTER

It's pronounced "HogHunter"
Will do. Should arrive today.

Doing a three day gig to Tellico and the surrounding areas next weekend.

Wretch

amazingly graceful
I’ve got it fairly stiff because I have been jumping it. May have to add a couple clicks just to see if it makes a change.
I mention it as I've had such weaves at those speeds, after fucking around with my overall setup, resetting my sag.
I think it was only one more notch up on the spring but it may have been two to settle it down.

Qwik

High Altitude BAMF
Website
www.LABusas.org
I mention it as I've had such weaves at those speeds, after fucking around with my overall setup, resetting my sag.
I think it was only one more notch up on the spring but it may have been two to settle it down.
I will give it a go.suspension has been completely redone so I’m still playing with it.

Top Bottom