Tinheads Alex Marquez

OP

busa10

BAMF
Rain, the great equalizer makes for interesting racing. Lot's of finesse for sure and anyone may win or lose.

Mr Lucky

toboggan oiler
Rossi is like Lewis Hamilton in many ways. He is a champion of champions who just seems to keep getting better. Except unlike Lewis, he isn't getting better.

He is still my favourite though...

tinhead

Has never named a pet
Alex Marquez was only on a one year deal with factory Honda?
Alex was replaced at Repsol Honda before he ever turned a wheel in a race for them.
He'll be replacing the whiny Crutchlow at LCR next year.
KTM will lose Pol Espargaro, Repsol Honda goes all Spanish next season.

BigGar

high on placebo
Alex was replaced at Repsol Honda before he ever turned a wheel in a race for them.
He'll be replacing the whiny Crutchlow at LCR next year.
KTM will lose Pol Espargaro, Repsol Honda goes all Spanish next season.
So Repsol Honda pulls strings to get prince Alex on a factory ride with King Marc leading the team, and is done with him before the season starts and running him off after his rookie season?
Isn't Repsol Honda all Spanish right now?
You are confusing me Wayne!

tinhead

Has never named a pet
The current Repsol Honda riders are Alex Marquez, and Stefan Bradl replacing his big brother.
Pretty sure Bradl is a white guy, so the team isn't all Spanish any more. :chef:

BigGar

high on placebo
The current Repsol Honda riders are Alex Marquez, and Stefan Bradl replacing his big brother.
Pretty sure Bradl is a white guy, so the team isn't all Spanish any more. :chef:
Ahh. I didn't count zee German as a team Repsol member as he's temporary.

Mr Lucky

toboggan oiler
So Repsol Honda pulls strings to get prince Alex on a factory ride with King Marc leading the team, and is done with him before the season starts and running him off after his rookie season?
Isn't Repsol Honda all Spanish right now?
You are confusing me Wayne!

FFS man. Don't use Tinhead's real name on here. He'll have to double the thickness of his tinfoil hat now and it's already at 21lbs...

tinhead

Has never named a pet
They had Lorenzo last year, and midget fuk bag Pedrosa before that, so the all Spanish thing isn't novel.

This has been about the most interesting MotoGP season yet, and the first one since way back 2005 that I haven't attended a race. :hissyfit:

tinhead

Has never named a pet
Aragon. Dry race. Alex Marquez second.
Rins' Suzuki took the win,Mir's Suzuki was third, good enough for the Championship lead.
Little brother moves into a tie with Brad Binder for Rookie Of The Year honors. KTM have returned to suck mode.

It was the first race in quite a while that had no big class former or defending World Champions on the grid. MotoGP has made such progress that not many missed Marc Marquez or Valentino Rossi much at all.

OP

busa10

BAMF
Alex did great. It's only a matter of time until he challenges his brother, although Marc will have the better bike initially. That'll be interesting. All these young guns are getting up to speed on these MotoGP bikes. Next year should prove to be a good one if this keeps up.
Too bad Rossi got sick, he probably would have won. ;-)

Top Bottom