Tiger and Thunderbird ?

Ninjaman12R

I'm too drunk to taste this chicken
Not sure, but it did look like a pretty serious wreck. Had to use the jaws of life to cut him out. He just recently had another back surgery, so he certainly didn't need this.

gobrian77

Quod Erat Demonstrandum
He could have been fucked up, but it was early morning (~7:20AM) and he was on his way to an event for Golf Digest/Golf TV where was has going to be interviewed- meds, maybe, but probably not alcohol (though it's possible- whatever it was, it will be made public eventually).

Reports say multiple compound fractures in both legs- not sure how'd he'd make a competitive return after that combined with his screwed-up back.

califblue

BAMF
Just got home 4 news helicopters following the wrecked SUV to the impound yard...on his accident I talked to my Sheriff Friend ""No skid marks, no braking,the first contact was with the center median, from there then crossed into the opposing lane of traffic, hit the curb, hit a tree, and there were several rollovers during that process."

he was Hauling Ass

Austin_F

BAMF+
Looks like if he had had passengers they would have come through without a scratch.

compound fracture is when the bone sticks out, right? Multiple places, both legs?

What a mess.

Califblue, They say it was down hill in a curve! Not a straight, No body crashes going uphill BigGar, bodes very well with the car, anytime someone lives through that some credit has to go to the car maker, wrinkle zones, airbags etc. Fuzzuki, genesis is considered a pretty good car, better than Kia crap. That could have been your Fucking Wife man!

Top Bottom