Thunderhill work shop instructional video (for Billetman)

Wretch

amazingly graceful
I almost fell off my chair, thankfully I had a sky hook in my front shirt pocket and was able deploy it just in time to catch myself.

OP
maui

maui

Big Bore diggidy mayhem
You're doing it too fast. That'll never take. 9V laser devices need at least a full second of time-on-target sizzlin' to get any results.

Star of David pattern is what you use.
sorry, the little mermaid video was about to start and Shaivo got excited

DungBeatle

Scarabaeidae Scarabaeinae
That's not going to work! You have to tape the nuts or they will frieze up!

OP
maui

maui

Big Bore diggidy mayhem
yeah so Shaivo said the spikey looking round thing is part of the engine driver system going to the back tires but it only goes on one way and if you put it on the other way then it goes less frequently then it did be fore so we were being really careful not to over work harden the little spiny things cause they need to free wheel on the spikey thing to keep the round part going well so we locktited the never seaze in an unconditional metric.

Thats a direct quote from Shaivo, who speaks in really long sentences or at least what he told me, er sumting

OP
maui

maui

Big Bore diggidy mayhem
so when I watch Shaivo working on Dino's motorcycle brakes, which I though worked fine before he started... is it normal for there to be more left over parts than when he started?

Wretch

amazingly graceful
Well, the wheels have come off this thread, to be sure.

I'm thinking we could be ready to write some technical manuals for the industry now.

Stetson

BAMF
so when I watch Shaivo working on Dino's motorcycle brakes, which I though worked fine before he started... is it normal for there to be more left over parts than when he started?
I once did a brake job on my big-block suburban. Got everything all put away, went for a two mile test drive, came back home and noticed my glass mason jar, half-full of brake fluid was still sitting/balancing on the left front control arm, rubber tube going up to the bleeder, with my closed end wrench still on it.:eek: Didn't spill a drop.

OP
maui

maui

Big Bore diggidy mayhem
this

I once did a brake job on my big-block suburban. Got everything all put away, went for a two mile test drive, came back home and noticed my glass mason jar, half-full of brake fluid was still sitting/balancing on the left front control arm, rubber tube going up to the bleeder, with my closed end wrench still on it.:eek: Didn't spill a drop.

OP
maui

maui

Big Bore diggidy mayhem
April 25&26 at the streets of willow would be more likely. So far all the big willow days I see are single days which for me is a non starter. Plus I've never rode the streets side.

[edit] sept 12&13, 2 days at big willow

Last edited:

Dino

wrist twister...
I'm looking forward to your next video. I can't believe I've never used this process and I'm a pretty thorough kinda' guy. Can this method be used on carbonater mannyflowed bolts?

Snail

BAMF. No. Really. As BAMF as they get.
They run off the same sprocket. Would the laser process harden a limeys teeth?

OP
maui

maui

Big Bore diggidy mayhem
I’m not exactly sure what that part was, it was left over after we were finished working on Shaivo’s bike

Top Bottom