Thunderhill Track days 2021 and a fuck you to 2020

CZLoco

artist formerly known as quad destroyer and...
I'm in. I think maui maui may be picking up my bike today from bombaybusa bombaybusa who has been amazing, making sure it's road worthy.
I'll be arriving same time/same place as Terry on Friday.
Thanks for letting all my :boxes: be delivered to your place!

CZLoco

So, I haven't flown in like... 18 years maybe?
Wow, I used to fly every year when I was younger.
Southwest sent a weird email. I think it means I'm good to go, but will have someone sitting next to me.
Which is how I've always had it before, so maybe this is some covid related thing.

============================
We want to make you aware that a portion of your trip with Confirmation #XXXX to Reno/Tahoe includes a flight that may not allow for an open middle seat next to you. In addition to the multi-layered approach we are taking to support your well-being and comfort, we are currently making an exception to allow you to change to a similar flight option at no additional charge*.

Flight Options
At this time, we do not see a similar flight option available for the same day of travel.

To change your reservation: If you'd like to ask about availability on flights within three days from your date of departure, please call us at 1-800-I-FLY-SWA (1-800-435-9792), and we will be glad to assist you. Do not attempt to change your flight on Southwest.com® as that may result in a change in fare.

Please be aware that any flight you change to may ultimately depart with middle or all seats occupied as tickets are often purchased right up to the time of departure**.

No knives or water bottles.
And be prepared to remove my shoes and belt. That's all I remember from last time.
Anything else someone who hasn't flown recently should know about?

Stites

That's Mister Black Flag To You
So, I haven't flown in like... 18 years maybe?
Wow, I used to fly every year when I was younger.
Southwest sent a weird email. I think it means I'm good to go, but will have someone sitting next to me.
Which is how I've always had it before, so maybe this is some covid related thing.

We want to make you aware that a portion of your trip with Confirmation #XXXX to Reno/Tahoe includes a flight that may not allow for an open middle seat next to you. In addition to the multi-layered approach we are taking to support your well-being and comfort, we are currently making an exception to allow you to change to a similar flight option at no additional charge*.

Flight Options
At this time, we do not see a similar flight option available for the same day of travel.

To change your reservation: If you'd like to ask about availability on flights within three days from your date of departure, please call us at 1-800-I-FLY-SWA (1-800-435-9792), and we will be glad to assist you. Do not attempt to change your flight on Southwest.com® as that may result in a change in fare.

Please be aware that any flight you change to may ultimately depart with middle or all seats occupied as tickets are often purchased right up to the time of departure**.

No knives or water bottles.
And be prepared to remove my shoes and belt. That's all I remember from last time.
Anything else someone who hasn't flown recently should know about?

It just means it's a full flight. Got the same email when I flew to Vegas last week on my way to TN.

CZLoco

I just hope it means I got a window seat.
I forgot to ask for one.
I like to put a pillow against the window and crash out after take-off.
Take-off is the best. The rest just makes me fall asleep faster than Stuman can poppa wheelie.

Stites

I just hope it means I got a window seat.
I forgot to ask for one.
I like to put a pillow against the window and crash out after take-off.
Take-off is the best. The rest just makes me fall asleep faster than Stuman can poppa wheelie.

Just make sure you check in early so you can board in A or B group. If you do that you should not have any issues other than your own physical and mental existing ones.

Last edited:

Stites

Terry_Schiavo

Moderately Banned
Bring your own snacks, I doubt they'll be passing any out....they lost 3.5 B last year.
united lost even more than that... whole predatory airport businesses are shut down.

All the consumer advocates state to book what ever you can now... prices are going uP!

Top Bottom