Thunderhill Track days 2021 and a fuck you to 2020..next May 2nd and 6th 3mile, May 8&9 on 2 mile, May 10&11 3 mile, *Ridge 29-31

Bandit Man

BAMF

Mr Lucky

The Voice Of Reason...

Rhino

K-9 BAMF
Seems there is more knee out then motorcycle lean there Lucky.

Then ago what the fuck do I know. I go fast in straight lines. And city traffic. ;)

OP
maui

maui

Big Bore diggidy mayhem
Got here Wednesday, rode Thursday, Saturday, and today. Here for two more days at the Ken Hill School. Schaivo is here. Dino made a guest appearance Friday night until this morning...he took his swing arm off his ZX10, I will take it to Reno and see if I can get it stitched back together.

Still reasonable temperatures here but that might not hold. I have a cool vest in my gear tote so I think it'll be ok.

Rode the Supermoto yesterday with my friend Dave F. who was also on a Husky 450...had a fucking blast! He hauls ass on that thing. I told one of the staffer's that I almost felt guilty, they laughed, said no problem. Little off roading and a couple of on the curbing passes were the order of the day. The Husky 450 is hysterically fun. People kept checking up and moving. There were a couple of times Dave would be on the outside of 5 or 6 riders, I would duck to the inside, and we would wheelie out of the turn not knowing exactly what just happened but we were in front.

Rode the R6 today. First time I ever squared off the right side of a tire at Thunder. I'll cut the left side down tomorrow, or ride the K7 possibly.

We're back on the east track now. Steve is using the tire machine right now flipping a tire. That might turn out to be a great addition to the shop. 2nd time today he used it. He fixed a tire for another guy this morning which kinda made his day.

More fun tomorrow

OP
maui

maui

Big Bore diggidy mayhem
did another practice start today. Good times. Yesterday I started in the 4th row, today in the 3rd row. Still just messing around so not too aggressive on the start or trying to punt people in 1.....yet...

Terry_Schiavo

ScrapBracket.org moderator and admins
Hmm, this seems like a really good idea to get people hooked on racing. Can you tell me more about how this works. What track day is doing it and can anyone participate?
thats the focus... but they limited this event to A or A+ advanced riders that needed to hone their reference points, etc.
They have another one in a few weeks for intermediates.
The amount of track time (45 min) was supplemented by the same in the classroom.
I had alot of fun despite my bike being plagued with issues. Jeff graciously extended any of his bikes but I just salvaged what I could out of the day. My front tire was smoked and my suspension was off but got that squared away with Jeffs help last night. From now on Im coming a day or 2 early to ensure no more mechanicals

Terry_Schiavo

ScrapBracket.org moderator and admins
Tire warmers on dirt bikes 🤦
the white one not only has sportbike tires but fuel injection and the innate ability to exceed the track limits... its a trifecta of cheating. Hes won so many trackday tacos that he just takes a bite out of each and everyone. He can claim he ate 150 tacos and not look like Wretch Wretch :)

Top Bottom