Thunderhill Track days 2021 and a fuck you to 2020..next August 8th-9th, and 14th-15th, Thill East, *Ridge August 23-24, ORP August 28-29

Are the chicken hawk tire warmers the go to tire warmer?

There are cheaper and more expensive......

OP
maui

maui

Big Bore diggidy mayhem
I don’t think there’s any one brand you gotta go with. As long as it’s sized right for the tires. Sometimes the dual range deal is kinda nice.

Stites

Schiavo is my bitch
Headed back to Thunderhill shortly for the 3 mile track. Tomorrow’s forecast is 103, Saturday is 112 and Sunday is 110.

I bought a cool vest that will promptly be soaked in the ice chest before and after each session

• Red
Reactions: Red
Fuck that! No offense.

Unless there's big money on the line, no way!

You have a good time, I'll be up there when it cools down a bit.

Willow springs is cooler.

The first Toyota 200, it was hot as fuck, around 105F, contacts would fly out every 3 or 4 laps, pull in, throw in another one, get back out there. That was happening at thunder hill too. Only lost one, that was better.

WTF, where am I supposed to blink?

Stites

Schiavo is my bitch
We will be back at Thunderhill Aug 14th and 15th on the 3 mile track. I am planning on running the 400 in A group to try and prepare for my first AFM race in September.

Recently set up a sweet deal for Jeff and I to get new custom made leathers. Fit and finish on both of our suits is fucking fantastic

I hope more of you will consider coming out this year. We will be moving into the cooler season in about 6-8 weeks and it’s prime for track days.

A55C6ED8-B4AC-4083-8F6E-6494353831E6.jpeg

Yeah man come join us
Are you kidding me? I'll bring more delicious meat to cook. Seared some beef heart from our steer tonight, it was so good.

I'll bring some. You love to cook, you'll love this.

I'll bring some liver too, hopefully it's better than mom used to make, terrible cook..

The meals are more than you could hope for. The brotherhood, thanks. I'll be up there to carve your ass up Stites. You have a zillion laps, I'll catch you just like last time.

OP
maui

maui

Big Bore diggidy mayhem
I’m heading to Thunderhill Friday, Saturday I entered in the drift contest on Shiavos R1. Sunday I’m riding the 5 mile track on Shiavos Ninja 300. I figured that was a better option then the RSV4 because I have to constantly shift that bike and the 300 I can just leave in 1st gear the whole day Instead of doing that scary shifting shit. Monday I’ll ride what ever is left over. maybe put the ninja 300 rear wheel on the R1 cause I know Shiavo said running a 300 on the R1 is what the cool kids do.…pretty sure that’s what he was meaning.

Terry_Schiavo

ScrapBracket.org moderator and admins
whoa.. kool kids on R1s actually get a tramp stamp to pledge allegiance to the product. The neeja is not designed for beginning riders :)

CZLoco

artist formerly known as quad destroyer and...
Sunday I’m riding the 5 mile track on Shiavos Ninja 300. I figured that was a better option then the RSV4 because I have to constantly shift that bike and the 300 I can just leave in 1st gear the whole day Instead of doing that scary shifting shit.
Too funny.
But then again, that's how I rode my K5 when I was there.
Stayed in 2nd or 3rd (3rd I think) the entire time.

CZLoco

artist formerly known as quad destroyer and...
You probably don't care about going "all out" on it, but if you do then I totally recommend Artistimo.
The plastics he paints are all pretty incredibly well done.

Top Bottom