Thunderhill Track days 2021 and a fuck you to 2020..next April 19th-20th Thunderhill East, May 8&9 on 2 mile, May 10&11 3 mile

OP
maui

maui

Big Bore diggidy mayhem
be at Thunderhill again on the 19th and 20th riding the 3 mile track, then 24 and 25 on the 2 mile track.

May 8&9 on 2 mile

May 10&11 3 mile with Ken Hill.

End of May (29,30,31) might be going to the Ridge but I haven't made any reservations yet. I have not been there in a few years now I think.

might try and find something in between all that...maybe get Gar to go to Mexico again..

Stites

That's Mister Black Flag To You
be at Thunderhill again on the 19th and 20th riding the 3 mile track, then 24 and 25 on the 2 mile track.

May 8&9 on 2 mile

May 10&11 3 mile with Ken Hill.

End of May (29,30,31) might be going to the Ridge
Post reported to the Biden Administration for the total lack of unfairness to the working folk. No one living under today’s current inequalities should get to have this much fun while the rest of the slaves work away.

OP
maui

maui

Big Bore diggidy mayhem
It's nice to sit there in the evening having a great meal after a day of riding. Sunset over the snow covered mountains, not eating on paper plates, kinda like having your living room on turn 1....kinda exactly like it actually..and getting to do it again the next day. It's oddly quiet at that time after listening to bikes going by all day long. It's always amazing to me to see the efforts people make there. That picture is actually more of a rare moment when everyone is sitting still.

Next week (19&20) on the east track, while it doesn't have the mountains, we do get to look at turn 5, we're planted in the middle of the pits, its a very different feel for sure. More like being at the track, lots more going on with Carters garage a few doors down. The main open garage a stone throw from the front door, its the equivalent of having your house on the main town square.

OP
maui

maui

Big Bore diggidy mayhem
I can guarantee we can bring that fuckers LAB's spirit back and we can all forget all the political shit.

What do you say GSXRTURBO1 GSXRTURBO1 you going to come ride the track with us?
I have an open door policy. Show up, we'll have a good time. Not everyone can or will get a bike to ride but theres always the zx400 rental guy who is pretty much always there and those things are fucking hysterical.

OP
maui

maui

Big Bore diggidy mayhem
Go ahead and post that pic maui, you know the one. I'll kill you. Well, maybe not.

How does this shit happen?

No tears hear.

What a fucking awesome time!
I saw a good picture of me and you side by side going through turn 6, Stites showed it to me, it was on the track photographers website.

Stites

That's Mister Black Flag To You
Looks like my 63 year old neighbor is going to join us for his first track day ever. The guy is an animal! Just started riding dirt bikes 11 months ago and just studies youtube, reads books and practices........he keeps up on all rides 99% of the time. I except in the next year he will be faster on a dirt bike than I am as he rides 3-4 times a week and is dead set on perfecting his craft.

He's already reading and watching trackday videos and in the next few days we are going to watch the MotoGP races. He's already watching Dave Moss videos as well as a few others I sent him.

Terry_Schiavo

Moderately Banned
I saw a good picture of me and you side by side going through turn 6, Stites showed it to me, it was on the track photographers website.
your post reminded me of...

click on the calendar and then they have them grouped by #s. Guess they view 00 the same as someone that has an 0 at each headlight...

sailUSVI

Tripping on the road and buying stuff
I hear ya Gar, the sand I rode in Dubai was the deepest shit I’ve ever been in, the 100 mile day kicked my ass but good, real good.

I also forgot how much I despise DEEP sand. Jesus that shit is a lot of work to not die in.

Top Bottom