Thunderhill (East 3 mile) track day Nov 30 Dec 1.

Terry_Schiavo

in transition as "ill fuK anything" lucystrike
For anyone making flight arrangements, also I believe Steve is flying to Eugene and driving south with Dino. Stites will be driving from Sparks (Reno area).
yeah Dino is a handful on long car rides... dont let him pull the blanket over his lap!! (SPOILER ALERT: Hes been finding that tent pole for years!!!)

OP
maui

maui

Big Bore diggidy mayhem
Moving Rhino into the confirmed category now so...

me
Stites (&co)
Terry Shaivo
Dino
Rhino

Possible
Gar (&Flea?)

You guys wanna do a bbq at the shop on any or all of the nights (Friday/Saturday) or go into Willows? Theres pretty much 2 places in town, Black Bear (beer and wine) and Casa Ramos (full bar). If we bbq at the shop there's not running water, the club house is near by though.

I think the bbq will be easier with 7 or 8 people, actually more fun to be at the track. If Stites can pick up a couch (planning on it anyway), I can pick up a couple more chairs, Maybe another folding table.

Stites

That's Mister Black Flag to you
Moving Rhino into the confirmed category now so...

me
Stites (1&2)
Terry Shaivo
Dino
Rhino

Possible
Gar

You guys wanna do a bbq at the shop on any or all of the nights (Friday/Saturday) or go into Willows? Theres pretty much 2 places in town, Black Bear (beer and wine) and Casa Ramos (full bar). If we bbq at the shop there's not running water, the club house is near by though.

I think the bbq will be easier with 7 or 8 people, actually more fun to be at the track. If Stites can pick up a couch, I can pick up a couple more chairs, Maybe another folding table.

Do you have a grill at the shop. I shouldn't have a problem finding a couch before making the trip.

I like the BBQ idea as long as the weather is good. Way more fun!!

OP
maui

maui

Big Bore diggidy mayhem
I don't have a grill but I can pick one up

Stites

I don't have a grill but I can pick one up
Okay, I have an old one that needs replaced that I can try and squeeze in the truck if there's room after the fridge and couch

OP
maui

maui

Big Bore diggidy mayhem
You bringing they entire clan I assume, hank too right?

Vegas12

BAMF+
what are you bringing to the BBQ? its only a 10 hour drive
I honestly thought about it....have a shift that Saturday.

It's a venue I have absolutely ZERO interest in seeing, but I have to work the hours to keep my certs up.

Terry_Schiavo

if Qwik Qwik is in Im going to have to let my buttocks callous back up... hes a meany that will hurl personal insults like ANTIFA defending 340 genders

Terry_Schiavo

It's a venue I have absolutely ZERO interest in seeing, but I have to work the hours to keep my certs up.
ironically I dont speak for everyone but if you show Im going to cancel the event!! Why dont you work this...:fu: and a lil of that :fu:
Certs...meh...its all Lifesavers these days for fresh breath

Vegas12

BAMF+
ironically I dont speak for everyone but if you show Im going to cancel the event!! Why dont you work this...:fu: and a lil of that :fu:
Certs...meh...its all Lifesavers these days for fresh breath

Good, now I'm officially going to show.

Go ahead and cancel the event you antifa lovin' tranny snowflake....I'll have the whole track to myself!!!

I'll even have my own BBQ!!

Terry_Schiavo

whoa... thats some gruff typing there Nancy :fu: What next...are you going to tag me with scat pix? Dox me?

OP
maui

maui

Big Bore diggidy mayhem
uh, so yea...track day, fun, BBQ fun....prety much everyone is invited. Half eaten tacos are still the grand prize unless I change my mind or if I change my mind something something tacos

Vegas12

BAMF+
WTF happened to my post doxing Schiavo??

Don't tell me he has the keys to the joint!!

In case anyone missed it:

859 Willow Branch Ave, Jacksonville, FL 32205

(904) 388-7192

Terry_Schiavo

I hadnt been in years... I might suggest not going on wednesday for beginners. The censors on LABs wont allow me to discuss the activities :D Also getting there before 8pm to save the cover is, um, not suggested. And the hot dog cart is something you "breeder" types might not be familiar with! :fu:
Plus it got 4.1 stars on Google!! :fu:

You might catch me here... Security Check Required
just look for the super cool vespa parked outside! :fu:

OP
maui

maui

Big Bore diggidy mayhem
Tim, just checking in on your plans, do you want to ride the west track? I'm trying to figure out bikes/groups etc. I'm very sure we can make it work.

OP
maui

maui

Big Bore diggidy mayhem
or Tim could just say he wants to ride...

OP
maui

maui

Big Bore diggidy mayhem
I'm not coming to ride... I'm doing forward logistic recon.
Paul you are welcome in what ever capacity you chose. I'm just glad you can make it. Not to mention when we have 4 to 6 bikes coming in at the same time its good to have extra hands. :up:

Stites

Is there evwr going to be another Willow Springs weekend?
Maui and I talked about this recently, this would an awesome thing to get planned. Last event was Gar's 50th which was November of 2011.

OP
maui

maui

Big Bore diggidy mayhem
Is there evwr going to be another Willow Springs weekend?
The issue with Big Willow this year anyway is that its a one day opportunity. The logistics (for me) is pretty tough as I have to fly to Sacramento a couple days ahead of time, load my shit, spend a day, be it a short one (6.5hours hauling), to head south for a one day deal. I floated the idea a while back, I got 1 person asking for clarification. I'd consider it, but for 3 or 4 people to show up I"d just as soon go to a track I can at least get a couple of days of riding at. I enjoy hanging with people but I also like the riding aspect. After all is said and done I haul my shit back. Most likely I'm not gonna get to unload my trailer and will have to over night again, after that I still have an extra day of travel to get home. Makes a one day event work out to be a week for me.

I'd be more inclined to hit Chuckwalla again (10 hours hailing for me). I've been looking over their schedule quite a bit lately and they might just have the most aggressive riding scheduling on the west coast right now. In November alone they are having 17. It's a lot more likely to get 3 days or more of riding at a time. Stuman is frequently there which is an asset all by its self, Dale Kieffer has mentioned it as well. It's twice the drive from LA, from Sand Diego looks like about a wash. From AZ chuckwalla is a lot closer.

Chuckwalla:
Screen Shot 2019-10-14 at 12.43.51 PM.png

Last time I went to Chuckwalla with Dino we dead headed back 22 hours. Neither one of use want to do that again....

OP
maui

maui

Big Bore diggidy mayhem
Am I still going?
Dino

what

Dino

what

DINO

WHAT

Confirmed...
maui
Stites (&Mrs Stites)
Terry Shaivo & several of his personalities
Dino
Rhino

Probable
Qwik

Possible
Gar (&Flea?)

I think the bbq will be easier with 7 or 8 people, actually more fun to be at the track. If Stites can pick up a couch (planning on it anyway), I can pick up a couple more chairs, Maybe another folding table.

Wretch

amazingly graceful
There's nothing that can be said to help remove these images without using a fondue fork to scratch out the places in our brains where these images live.

CZ Eddie is lucky not to have the ability to see these pictures in his head and it makes the practice of trepanning seem like a reasonable reaction to those of us who can see them.

OP
maui

maui

Big Bore diggidy mayhem
Working on getting the time off. Hoping to ride west.
how are you thinking you're going to travel to Willows, ride out, drive out, fly out? You wanna camp in the shop? etc..

OP
maui

maui

Big Bore diggidy mayhem
gonna sleep in your car or you wanna throw an air mattress down in the shop? We might even have a couch by then. You bringing your wife? Theres showers at the club house etc, actually a pretty clean place every time I've been there.

Qwik

High Altitude BAMF
Website
www.LABusas.org
Yes with Liza, May sleep at Moms and then head up early. Undecided as of yet. Gotta make sure I can grab the time off. Will keep you informed. Hope I can do it.

Stites

Yes with Liza, May sleep at Moms and then head up early. Undecided as of yet. Gotta make sure I can grab the time off. Will keep you informed. Hope I can do it.
Hope you can make it and we get to meet the wife.

OP
maui

maui

Big Bore diggidy mayhem
please confirm asap when you know Liza can come (which would be great!)....I will need to get extra duct tape for Shaivo...possibly get his shock collar out again

Stites

please confirm asap when you know Liza can come (which would be great!)....I will need to get extra duct tape for Shaivo...possibly get his shock collar out again

We really should have a supply of grapes on hand for him, extra tape as you mentioned, stun gun could come in handy coupled and maybe round it off with badge of some kind proclaiming our authority over him at all times.

OP
maui

maui

Big Bore diggidy mayhem
where can I get a thought bubble that we can write on to show what he's thinking,
Unknown.png
sorta like a dry erase board...maybe use a drone to keep it over him as he runs around the pits?

Top Bottom