Throw Back Thursday

Ninjaman12R

Wears bright green elf knickers as leg armor
at least you had proper brown mustard on standby...
View attachment 61142
....and some country crock margarine...πŸ˜€

.....but, here in the derty that could be any kind of leftover known to mankind...🀣

.....yet again, we never cooked a meal so no leftovers.....WHY THE FUCK DID WE NEED Margarine then.....πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Cue luckystrike luckystrike for some 80's NAMBLA Convention flashbacks complete with "Buddy Teams" Twister tournaments...🀣😳🀣😳🀣

wormser77

BAMF+
Friend said her teenage daughter had a picture of me on her wall:eek:
I was good friends with her dad, we rode freestyle bmx together. He was a badass rider, now I run into him and he's still on a bmx.......just strung the fuck out and homeless:cry: One of the few pictures she found of him. Sometime in my teenage days!

Ninjaman12R

Wears bright green elf knickers as leg armor
Friend said her teenage daughter had a picture of me on her wall:eek:
I was good friends with her dad, we rode freestyle bmx together. He was a badass rider, now I run into him and he's still on a bmx.......just strung the fuck out and homeless:cry: One of the few pictures she found of him. Sometime in my teenage days!
View attachment 61144
Sorry about your friend, that sux....

Stites

Kawapuke in training
View attachment 61131

20 years old, stonewash gear in full muthafuckin' eff-iz-ect! πŸ˜€

Mullet - check
Beer - check
No food - check
Fat sack in Levi jacket - check and status quo

This was taken at an old 4 bedroom house me and a buddy rented from his parents. It was the absolute best of times, didn't give a fuck about anything but having fun and getting laid.

Whenever he and I get a chance to talk we laugh so fucking hard we cry.
Holy Mullet Mondays Batman! This explains a lot......

WP

Color Belt Judo Guy
After seeing a few pages... It s pretty fuckin obvious I am the most handsome male here.

Lotta youzz got mugs only a mutter could love. No wonder you guys can t get a good woman, with looks like that you couldn t even get a faggot like AD to turn around for u

OP
pimpslayer

pimpslayer

HOLYBAMF
Heidelberg, 1976, maybe June/July. I was coming off duty from guarding the 4 star General's house up on the hill. My partner and I were behind the barracks at the clearing barrel when Derek pulled up. His day off, he had been out riding in the countryside. He handed the camera to my partner and asked for a photo. He held my partner's M16A2, we were in the same platoon.
One day I came in off day shift patrol, ate and took a nap. As it was getting near dusk, I got dressed to go downtown. I came out of the barracks, Derek was sitting on his Harley and asked me if I was going downtown. I said I was, and he asked if I wanted a lift. Sure I said, it would save a 4 dollar cab ride. We lit out, neither of us with helmets...not needed in Germany then. We got down to our bar after he scared the fucking shit out of me, weaving in between the parking bollards downtown on the Marketplatz (pedestrian only zone!).
I got off, and he said he was going up into the mountains. Fine, GTFO here I said. I walked in, and a bunch of my mates were in the bar. They said "Where's Derek?"...they had heard the Sportster. I said he went riding. They asked if I had ridden with him. I said "Yeah, why?".
They said they saw him an hour two earlier, and he was buzzing on an Acid high.
Swell....

Me and The Pasadena Kid.

Last edited:

scottcolbath

BAMF+
One for E Ticket. The chick on the left (Wench18) got me into LABusas back in early 2000. E Ticket got her into it. Circle of life, and all that shit. This was about 2003.

1984 in my garage in Framingham, Mass. We are all smiling, because we had not yet noticed that the pistons we just tossed in the block were cut for a 390 engine, and not a 401 (AMC). They came up above the deck of the block. Venolia fucked up. That same tool box is still with me today, just way overstuffed from all the years and tools added.

The Pelican Club, Colorado Springs, 1986.

Another from that time.

Today would have been my son's 32nd birthday. This is from 1992.

On the way to camp at Loudon. 1980.

S.C.

scottcolbath

BAMF+
My best buddy, Jay in front, shitfaced, coming home from Loudon in 1984.

The day started like this.

Daytona, 1984.

My mom, on the left. Her cousin on the right. Probably around 1948-49. She was a passenger, not a rider. The two of them used to leave the house in their proper dresses, tell their moms they were going to visit a friend, get to another friend's house, and change into their riding gear. If either of their parents found out, it would have been very bad. :)

Mom again, on the left. I sent that one into Easy Rider mag back around 1977, and this is a picture of the picture in the mag.

My buddy Jay again.

Spot the preppie. I don't think that guy every owned a motorcycle.

L to R....Tico Torres (Bon Jovi drummer), my coke dealer, my bartender. You bring the right people back stage when you can. :)

That's enough for now.

S.C.

Brokenfly

HOLYBAMF
Stranger

Best dog i ever had.
Circa 1980 or so.bought him from a homeless guy living out of his van at the apartment building I was staying at.
As I walked past the cops were arresting him for vagrancy and he said that they were going to haul the dog off.i gave him what money I had on me ($25 ) and since the fella said hey "stranger" to me as i walked by that's what I named him.
of all the dogs i ever had and have lost count of,I still remember him.

Top Bottom