Throw Back Thursday

Austin_F

BAMF+
Nice series of pictures. The girl in the first picture has the perfect 80s hair. My yearbook is full of girls with the exact same hair.

The girl in the back you refuse to talk to has a great set of teeth, nice smile.

BigGar

high on placebo
The girl in the back you refuse to talk to has a great set of teeth, nice smile.
I think her name is Robin. I don't refuse to talk to her. I just don't know what became of her. She was dating the guy at upper left and we pretty much lost touch.

Terry_Schiavo

in transition as lucystrike
are we updating the thread every thursday??? Since we are more than 20hrs since Thurs transpired

scottcolbath

BAMF+
How about this one? 1978. I was still in a cast from my wreck in July of that year. The bike was my 1974 Honda XL-350. I'm beating it with a log, while wearing my Harley shirt. Stupid kid. The shirt it from Harco Harley, a dealer in Framingham, Mass back in the 70s. They had new bikes on the showroom back then, which leaked oil.

S.C.

scottcolbath

BAMF+
2002. I bought this Buell and immediately knew it was a mistake.

A few months later, Bombay got me on this Busa. The chick on it is an awesome animator and friend. She's a key component of Bob's Burgers, and in the past has done all sorts of shit, such as Animanics, Scooby Doo and other shit. This is the day I brought it home. Pic taken in Santa Monica. Bike is in the back of a rented truck.

RollieFree

BAMF
Couple shots from days gone by. mid 90's with the Indian. Rode that thing Indy to Durango on trip number 1. No phone. No credit card.
long hair in 2006 or so. The BMW which made the next 16 trips. Still going strong. 38 Indian 4.jpg pics1.jpg

Team222

BAMF
This GF was the best pillion I ever had, by now I'm riding a new 79 Yamaha TT 500 through the trails, up and down hills and pipe lines and out of impossible bowls. I fabricated a set of fold down passenger pegs that had real thick pads, she would tuck her chin from behind to my shoulder, clamp her thighs to my hips and one arm around my waist. She had a straight line of sight to everything coming up and could anticipate when to lean or duck, I never worried about her back there.

IMG_0645.JPG

Team222

BAMF
My dirt biking bud, he just had to take his brand new Suzuki Cyclone 400, better know as the widow maker out for a ride before the truck was even unpacked, no equipment on and no sense, he crashed 2 mins later, broke his arm and blacked both his eyes.

IMG_0649.JPG

Team222

BAMF
This pic of me was after taking a huge hit on the black beauty, also referenced in the current Vapor thread and then heading out to Pittsburgh's Three River Stadium to see the Led Zeppelin concert. We left Akron Friday night to watch the concert Saturday, the only supplies we took was a bag of Panama Red and a pint of Seagrams Seven that had two hits of white blotter soaking away in it. My friend in the above post of mine with the broken arm, he fell out of the stadium and broke his other arm and a leg before the concert even began.

IMG_0646.JPG

Top Bottom