Those electric uni-cycle will kill you, San Jose

Qwik

High Altitude BAMF
Website
www.LABusas.org
I have a Onewheel. The Unicycles are faster. Mine is topped at about 17mph but I like it for a quick run into town or over to Snowmass on the trails. Some of the guys in town do serious off-road on them.

Hapo

Dog Boy
...maybe one of these to replace the Benelli...!?!....

...out of the frying pan...!!!...

Best Entry Level Electric Unicycle for Beginners – Inmotion V8F
The inmotion v8F is the perfect EUC to learn on. It has a durable shell so it can handle all the drops. It also comes with a protective cover. The max speed of ~21 mph and range of 15-20 miles is perfect to start out on. It weighs 32 lbs and is overall a compact package making it easy to transport up/down stairs. Trolley handle on the V8F is great to take it in and out of places.

Last edited:
  • Red
Reactions: Red

Hapo

Dog Boy
...I thought aboot this and gave up this Idea...

...pre 2000 methinks I could have been heroic on one of these things but now we would just be tragic...

...the balance needed is just not there anymore...

LuxPride

BAMF
I use my onewheel for getting around town. No parking issues (or cost) and they are a fucking blast
I ride my buddy's onewheel, it's a lot of fun!! I augured the fuck out of the front into a grass mound I was trying to shred like a surfboard. Steep mounds aren't friendly, lol

LuxPride

BAMF
They make a lift kit for em.
No shit, that's rad. I was amazed how well it went over things. I'm used to getting pitched off a longboard by a rock, so the idea of charging over broken branches, broken pavement, and loose mulch took some getting used to. Once you realize it'll go over almost anything within reason it was a trip. I'll have to tell my buddy, he ate shit trying to accelerate too fast on the sidewalk, augured the front like I did but going like 20mph. Actually, road rashed his dick when the gym shorts he was wearing immediately slid down once the front hit the pavement of the crosswalk, it's definitely not a toy, the onewheel comes for blood if you disrespect it, :biggrin1a:

Top Bottom