This is what happens when there’s no police presence.

Truth

Busa Riding Old Bass
I know they are throwing shit......but it looks like a Michael Jackson music video🤣

Austin_F

BAMF+
Crime rises without police?

That doesn't make sense. My favorite hollywood celebrities told me everyone will get along fine.

maui

Big Bore diggidy mayhem
A civil war will be fought just to get back common sense.

-
Not to be melodramatic, but we are in a civil war. Make no mistake, thats what it is. It's not being reported that way because the media's side, the side they are pushing anyway, has not demonstrated enough skill....yet. Lots of people see it now, sure, but because you are a white privileged what ever, any thing you say is discredited.

there is currently civil war. and nothing civil about it....

luckystrike

FuttBucker3000
Website
lemonparty.org
Not to be melodramatic, but we are in a civil war. Make no mistake, thats what it is. It's not being reported that way because the media's side, the side they are pushing anyway, has not demonstrated enough skill....yet. Lots of people see it now, sure, but because you are a white privileged what ever, any thing you say is discredited.

there is currently civil war. and nothing civil about it....

BusaVeloce

Cappo di tutti Cappo
Website
www.infowars.com
lets not change the subject too much... but speaking of war...

We are at war with CHYYYNAA...

i hope We/You all have enough "stuff" to get by...

this experiment is in danger but call it divine inspiration or just self preservation... more peeps are waking up to what a hail Mary the globalist are going for...

USA@161

Top Bottom