This ain't your dads weed!

wormser77

BAMF+
Picked this up at the store today. Sure v as hell not the flower we use to smoke!

Gonna mix it with this plus some other ingredients to make my "Apple high" to gift out around town :razz:
Last batch was a real hit. 1 shot would do a number!

OP
wormser77

wormser77

BAMF+
Just slip one of these on the end and slam it home:

View attachment 88687
I almost felt dirty buying it like it was black tar or some shit!
Back in the early 90's our buddy was making gnarly hash oil and we thought that was extreme, this is a whole new level of thc game.
It's come a long ways since I quit smoking 10+ years ago. Flower smokers are becoming the old hippies.

Stetson

BAMF+
Guy I know, actually a father of a high school girlfriend, made a big batch of pot brownies with a strong cannabutter maybe ten years ago. Brought them to an adults only cookout and didn't tell anyone they were "hot." They all got scarfed down. Some of the people had never tried weed or anything. By all accounts, it was hilarious. The townsfolk still talk about it. He's dead now, he had the weed card for cancer.

BIggerDanno

Titanium Bad Ass
Guy I know, actually a father of a high school girlfriend, made a big batch of pot brownies with a strong cannabutter maybe ten years ago. Brought them to an adults only cookout and didn't tell anyone they were "hot." They all got scarfed down. Some of the people had never tried weed or anything. By all accounts, it was hilarious. The townsfolk still talk about it. He's dead now, he had the weed card for cancer.
That can be a bad thing when people ingest too much.
One of the people at my party had one too many banana nut muffins.

tinhead

Has never named a pet
I went back to the cute dispensary I found in fiskdale for a couple more of these. A nice cheerful buzz, everything's alright yeah everything's fine.

braindead_organdonor

unpopular opinions
I don't like that tired lazy buzz a lot of edibles give ya and sometimes the effects are way delayed for me like ruining the next day.
Then there's the vapes, like those but most times the old fashioned way is most predictable... just get burnt.

Vicious_Cycle

they/them - LABusas Road Captain
I remember jungle juice, 1 or 2 gallons of PGA with lots fruit pieces in the 20 gallon garbage can and whole lot of Hawaiian Punch.
I remember only having one styrofoam coffee cup full and then started picking out the cherries...

...and then I don't remember anything else.
We used to call them hairy buffalo parties. They would pour the liquor, punch, fruit, etc. into a bathtub and mix it all up. I remember going to one hairy buffalo party specifically. It had to be 40 years ago, so I don't recall a lot about the party. But I never did recall a whole lot about that party. 🤷‍♂️

Top Bottom